Chapter 4

Franklin P.O.V

"Jenny stop" I said as she threw a fit over nothing. i was trying to calm her down but it seem like it was getting worst. Jenny is my girl and love me, so she say.

"NO YOU STOP! If she so beautiful then go get with that bitch-"

"AYE! That's my big brother girl, and you need to chill. It's bad enough you told her to die a few days ago"

"And?!" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"AND my brother almost shot yah stupid ungrateful ass" I said to her and she looked shocked. To be honest I'm sick of her, she get on my nerve.

"Really nigga?! Fine then Franklin, do what you want then" she said and started to walk away from me. We was at a café, And she was making a scene in front of all these people.

I nodded my head and got up from the table, I got out my phone and called Rexi, my best friend.

RING

RING

"Hello?"

"Rexi-"

"Hey Franklin! What's good?"

"Nothing really, can you meet me at our park?"

"Uh um sure I get there in 10 minutes"

"Okay" I hung up and I began to walk to the park with my hand gripping my phone. I was so piss off, I wanted to cry, beat asses, pass out, Terie hugs, and maybe Andre pep talk.

I had on my geek black glasses with my green flannel shirt, white Levi's and green Adidas. For my accessories I had three gold chains, one gold watch with one ring.

I saw Rexi walking up to the swings and she sat on one. She had her long hair in loose curls with a tan short maxi dress on, with white sandals with white and tan roses on it. This girl knew how to be simple but cute, and she keep it hood.

I walked up to the other swing and sat down, she looked over and I waited a little bit until I told her the deal.

"So?" she said looking at me.

"So Jenny made a scene at the café about me liking Terie"

"That's like your Big sister, did she not know Terie is Chaos girl?" she said looking confused.

"I know, she know. Yet she mad jealous about it for what reason? Because I guess she feel like she ugly-" I was cut off by Rexi chuckle.

"She is ugly, but go ahead finish what you was saying" I shook my head and continued.

"Well she told me to do whatever, then she walked off" I said shaking my head at how stubborn she been.

"Wait... why is she so upset? Yall started dating like about a week ago"

"Two to three actually" I said correcting her but I know she don't-

"I don't give a fuck, like I stated. About a week ago, why she acting like she your wife?" see what I'm talking about? She don't care and apparently care about me more than anything. My niggah

"Well I don't know but I do like her a lot but she changed. I don't know why, but I guess I will give her another chance" I said and began to swing

"aight then Franklin, but yo hoe would get beat if I see her yelling at you again." she said dancing, I laughed which caused her to laugh too.

"Well first things first, let's go have fun to calm you down so you won't have an asthma attack by that hooker" she said and grab my arm and literally dragged me out the swing, we crossed the street to the library and she dragged me inside. She love reading, and her favorite writer is xQUEENPINx aka T.Brand. (Aha im childish, im sorry)

"Ready to break some shit?" I said to her and she looked in shocked, she shook her head no and instantly looked behind me to see her ex who apparently a lame dude who cries when someone pull his hair....remind me of Trey, but this nigga look like akon, im not trying to throw shade but if that's her type then okay.

I heard him walking up behind me and instantly I knew what to do because I knew he would try to talk to her about "getting back together" so he call it but he acted like a bitch in the relationship calling her boss. Im sensitive, lover, fighter, not a killer yet but damn near there. But I always wear the pants in my relationships, I want my girl to feel loved and safe.

"babe, pick your books to we can go to your house." I said with bass in my voice to make sure ol dude behind me heard, I get that from Andre. I guess he heard because he stop, I finish it off by looking down at her shocked confused face and grab her ass and kissed her neck. She started to laugh and started to kiss back, she knew what I was doing.

I glimpsed behind me to see him walking out the library angry and pushing people out his way. He need to calm down before someone smack him and he show his true bitch made self.....whoa....im turning into big bro, I need to stop listening to him.

I took my hand off her ass and looked down to see her looking back. She turn toward the bookshelf and blew out a sigh of relieve.

"Thank you bestie" she said hugging me tightly and I smiled because that's what I do, she do it too. When one of our Ex's try some bull crap like that, either one of us do that. Pretty much that's how we met.

Let me explain, I was like 13 a few years ago and I met her at a party. She was sitting on the roof of a car and looking at the stars. I joined her and we talked about random stuff to funny things that happened to us. As we was talking, a girl who was obsessed with me and my brother came up to the car. She asked who Rexi was and before I could reply to her, Rexi kissed me on my lips and told me she will talk to me later. I was in shocked but it made the girl leave, and I mean LEAVE THE PARTY not just away from me.

I had thoughts of being with her in a relationship but I grew out of that because I didn't see any signs saying she did. Plus I didn't want her tripping with me and changing up on me. Anyway, after I caught her in the pool later on I asked her what that was about because I thought she was another hoe to be honest. She told me she did it because she knew how erky boys and girls get and how to run them off.

I nodded, I guess that made since, we got to talking and once you know....4 years later she my best friend. Make since right? Well to me it does.