Chapter 29

CHAPTER 29

__________________________________

*TERIE P.O.V*

man i was so pist when Andre told me he didnt remmber me, i was like you dont???? BITC-

author: nooooooo shhhhh keep that lowkey girl

Terie: but they dont know what happened!

author: i know but dont tell-

Terie: FUCK NO IMA SHOW THEM!

author: stop before i take your point of view out and put you in the next book

Terie: no .-. im sorry, well cant i just show-

author: sure.but from the begining then

Terie: Fine U_U

Author: REWRITE

*TERIE P.O.V (AGIAN)*

okay....well i just left out of Andre room and decided to text Zae and see what was up and to tell him how his leeandrea is gonna be cheating on him even though they not together.

i texted him

Me:hey fucker

...

i waited for a couple of minutes and check back and he still didnt text back. is he mad or something? i dont remmber but i suppose so. im just so hurt and angry today, the nurses called me and the crew to come up here because my boyfriend was finally awake...

i was so embarressed and shock when Andre said hey to everyone in the room, all his crew even his little brother and mom and then looked at me.

he took a few minutes to speak...and everyone was quiet.

"who dafuq are you?"

i felt like my heart droped just as everyone there gasp, and i had tears rolling down my cheeks and then right when i was about to run out. razor held my arm and just told me to calm down....but why be calm in a time like this?

"ayo Tory, i want some chineese food instead of this bullshit, hook me up"

"aight i got you boss" Tory said looking at Andre then me and look like she felt bad for me.

Then i was about to yelled but i held it in.then everyone shook there head and left when Andre told them to leave him Be. instead of me and the nurse

"well ima leave the blinds open sir, okay?"

"whatever get out bitch" he barked at the nurse without lookin at her and she rushed out and shut the door.

"Andre"

he looked at me with cold dead eyes.it made me want to kill him.

"what" he said calmly.

"you dont remmber me?" i said walking to his bed side and i stood next to him.

"he looked up at me and shook his head no"nah i dont sorry-"

"DAFFUQ YOU MEAN YOU DONT REMMBER ME?" i said cutting him off looking him dead in his eyes.

"im just-"

"BITCH-"

"i dont know who that is-"

i grab his hair and pulled it towards me and he weep in pain from me pulling him.

"babe i hate being in pain so stop" he said calmly.

"no im not your babe since you dont know nigga-"