Chapter 19

Chapter 19

______________________

*TERIE P.O.V*

I woke up happy than a mojo, it was Monday and I wanted to size Crystal up. yeah I am suspended from there and wasn't a post to be there anyway but who cares.

I got out the bed and called Andre

RING

RING

RING

"hello"

"good morning"

"you too baby"

"so you going to take me to school right?" I said kinda of snickering

"um.........no"

"why not?"

"because you are suspended and obviously not allowed on campus"

"and?"

"and i'm no gona let you get locked up"

"I aint going to my classes, I just want to see that blonde slut bucket-"

he cracked up laughing, I started laughing too until I calm down.

" I'm serious André"

"I bet"

"come on!"

"no-"

"fine.......no kisses then-"

"FINE! GET READY!" he said over the phone. I started twerking because I got him to take me.

"love you"

"love you too ma, i'm coming in 40 minutes" then he hanged up.

I went to my kitchen and grab my hot pocket from the freezer and put it in the microwave and went to my room. I got in the shower and washed off for at least 10 minutes. I got out and went to my closet, I picked out my red maxi dress that fit my curves tightly.

Tory brought it for me yesterday when I was chilling with Andre. I also grab my black jean vest jacket. I grab my black sandals with red and gold chains mix with it.

Guess where Tory got these from........... Parada! I was in shock too. I went to my vanity and change all my piercings to gold, even my clit. I was tired of having diamond studs as my earrings so I am wearing hoops now. so bamboo gold hoops it is.

I put waves on the ends of my hair so it can have that water fall look to it, I look at my face and decided to just put on red lipstick. I then heard a buzzing noise.

it was my phone going off so I grab it and look.

Zae: what's up dookie

Me: (-_-)

Zae: lol what's with da face?

Me: I will kill you

Zae: okay dookie brown

I just stop talking to him because he stupid, then I heard a honk. I quickly crab my shoulder bag from MK. I look down at my phone and saw three text messages.

Zae: hey dookie! answer me back please

Me:fuck you flappy bird looking bastard

Zae: :O

I laugh and then I read the other messages

Leeandrea: hey boo!

Me:hey!