Chapter 14

TERIE P.O.V

I mug him and he began to laugh even more,and gosh does he have a beautiful smile and his accent is just ugh!

"go ahead babe" he says, I couldn't help but smile hard as hell.

"what you smiling big for?"

"because you call me babe" I said to him shyly...im usually not shy but this is Andre we talking about. He's handsome as fuck.

"oh really baby?" he say smirking at me..oh my gosh he is saying that on purpose, he laugh at me

"Damn,i got you blushing hard...your face red" he say to me while whispering in my ear.

"oh no" I said and hid my face in my arms on the table.

"naw babe....lift up so you can eat, Aight?"

"okay" I then set up and look at the pizza.

"aye! waiter!" he flag a waitress over, and she look like a slut.

"hello to you mmm" she said to Andre biting her lip.

"excuse me bitch, but I already got a ticket today for beating his EX senseless....do you really want to be hospitalize?...like...what in the fuck are you thinking?....any day bitch" I said to her

"first of all-" I cut her off by smashing a pizza slice in her face

"oops.......it slip on to a dirty surface called your face" I said to her, she look in shock

"What the fuck?!" she said yelling at me

"what the fuck?...The FUCK?...the fuck is you tryna try me for...the fuck is a nasty ass Ghetto bitch like you...the fuck is you tryna get a man you KNOW you CANT get...THE FUCK IS ME BEATING YO BLONDE WEAVE HEADED ASS INTO THIS PIZZA FOR TRYNA GET WITH ANDRE.....fuck you mean the fuck" I said to her and she ran off crying. I sat back down because every word I said to her I move closer to her face slowly.

"..."

"damn babe" I look over at Andre and he was cracking up laughing hard as fuck. I then laugh along with him.

"you crazy as hell girl, like damn...I was going to tell her to get lost but you already did....and it was hilarious too." he said laughing.

"I try" I said and a new waiter came over and he spoke

"hello lovely couple...what can I get you two?"

"um......two lemonades" Andre said while looking at the pizza like he was going to devour it.

"damn sweetie...it's not going no where" I said to him, he look at me and smiled.

"I cant wait"

"I know"

after two minutes the waiter came back with our drinks.

"here yall go, have a lovely night" he says then walk off.

"now continue" he said to me while grabbing a slice, I grab a slice too.

"what you mean?"

"about yourself"

"ohhhhhhh"

"yeah"

"im short-" he laugh once then continue eating"anyway before I was rudely interrupted...gosh...my favorite color is red, I was born in Texas....um, I hate vegtables.....I love basketball."

"what's your favorite team?"

"The Heats"

"aww hell naw....it's all about The Lakers"

"hell naw bruh" I said and we both laugh.

"well...what's your favorite food?"

"Chinese" I replied

"mmm nice"

"anything else?"

"yeah....you a virgin?"

"no i'm not" I said and he nod

"What is your favorite sex position?" he said, I choked on my lemonade and he started laughing.

"damn babe, you Aight?" he pat my back while snickering

"unexpected....well um" I laugh at the question "reverse cowgirl"

"Damn!" he said to me "you tryna give a nigga a heart attack with all that ass bouncing?" I laugh at his remark.

"well then...what's yours?"

"I like any position that have to do with me on top" he say while looking at me

"why"

he lick his lips "because I like dominating and taking charge" he then bit his bottom lip and smirk at me, I knew I was blushing, but i'm a smart ass so...I lean towards his ear and seductively spoke.

"not if i'm the one riding....I will put you to sleep." and I seat down and he look at me from the corner of his eye and I wink and blew him a kiss. he then began to blush, he started nodding slowly repeatedly smiling.

Then he leaned over towards my ear and started to whisper to me, and his breath tickled my neck.

"not if you don't know how to ride a big dick like mines.....you going to be screaming my name for sure,and that's a fact, not bet...and i'ma make sure I put yo ass to sleep first baby...you feel me?...well not yet but you will" he said lightly laughing in my ear. I was shock and I look at him with my mouth open, he was smiling at me.

I look at him and look down in his lap....I cover my mouth and began blushing. And that how the rest of our dinner went, NO it wasn't our first date because I told him I wanted to be ready and dress nicely. he then took me home and I told him that since it was a Friday night that maybe our date can be Saturday night. He said yeah and left.

I really Like Andre, I believe that I should have went on a date with him before I got with you know who.......ugh...that bitch DANIEL ugh.

I got undress and got in the shower and I was singing Ciara Body Party. I was so happy that I could just kiss him tomorrow. I turn off the shower and got out. I dried off and lotion then I put on my night gown then pass out on the bed.

I made a mental note in my head of what Andre told me about himself, how weird that he's all that.