Chapter 10

*TERIE P.O.V*

i had on a black dress that was tight around my booty, it was stretchable though(thank god). and the top just flared down and my back was out since the back was a v-cut in the back but behind my neck was a golden chain keeping it together. i also wore my gold hoop diamond earrings and my diamond cheek peircings. i wasn't plan on kissing him, but who knows.

i had on my black red bottom heels and red lipstick, i also had my red leather purse from MK. i love that man for making this bag, its so cute!

anyway i had wash my hair so it was curly down my back and i also had wash my eyeshadow off and just wore my lashes with my cat eyeliner. i was driving to La'Shao Chineese Resturant to meet up with Daniel.

After what Trey ass did today, i didnt want to really go out eith Daniel because i was scared of what Trey may do, i then was scared for Daniel to pick me up from my house because i didnt want him knowing where i live.

After 20 minutes of driving, i arrive and i got out of my car and locked it. I walk up to Daniel who was waiting outside of the resurant for me. i smiled at him and he smiled back,damn he was fine. He had on black tru jeans and a red plaid new flanel colar shirt long sleeve with a red and black snap back. He had on some black, red and white jordans to match and to top it off. he had two gold chains, a gold watch and diamond studs in his ears.

the way how his snap back sit backwards barely tilt up on his head, this nigga was fine. I gave him a hug and he hug me back tightly.

"damn girl!" he says licking his lips.

"yes" i say laughing

" yo you working that dress...real talk though......you single?"

"yes...i told you already" i laugh at him,being goofy.

"well shit....can i have your hand in marraige?..you wifey now"

i laugh and grab his hand" depends on how well our life goes, he nod then held my hand. he lead me inside and walk up to the small asian man

"Welcome"

we nod and smiled."Res-"

"yes.....Daniel Roders"

"yes....this way"

we followed the small asian man to a booth lit lovely by red candles. It was so beautiful, how the booth is right next to a huge aquirium. i smiled as i sat down, i watch the fishes swim around until i notice Daniel staring at me.

"like something over here" i say to him

he nod and laugh" yeah,i do actually......you like fishes?"

"well....it is beautiful to see them swim around in such a lovely tank"

"i agree, so tell me about your-" he was then cut off by a female waiter comming to the table.

she was a blonde girl with big boobs, she then ask Daniel what would he like to eat while biting her lips. he look at her while she bit her lips and i was getting pist. instead of being a bitch, i basicly choose to show him that he should rather watch me then her.

"Daniel, i be back...i am going to check on my lipstick....i think its comming off" i say while licking my lips. he nod while staring at me continuely. i then grab my napkin and began to wipe my lips off until i got a little close next to him then purposely drop the napkin

"oops" i said then bend over with my ass facing him. i heard the girl grunt and walk away, i pick the napkin up and look at him and he had his mouth open drooling.

"sorry you had to-"

"naw baby...you good..i-im good...w-where you going?"

"to the bathroom"

"naw girl you look........fine" he say while looking me over agian but mostly at my ass since i was turned to my side.

"okay papi" i said and set back down, and when i look at him. I saw he had the biggest grin on his face.Yeap! got this nigga wrap around my finger,he them spoke

"Maldita sea nena, todo ese culo en la parte de atrás de ustedes tiene un nigga deseando que te puede llevar a cabo en esta tabla de la derecha now.Why te burlas de mí tanta niña? porque voy a hacer frente a ese bebé culo, sólo tiene que esperar y ver."

i laugh because it was so fucking sexy, his voice

"what you said?" i ask him, he lick his lips and bit his bottom lip.

"mmm.......i said Damn baby, all that ass in the back of you got a nigga wishing he can take you out on this table right now.Why you teasing me so much baby girl? because i will tackle that ass baby, just wait and watch."

i started blushing and laughing.OH MY GOD, he then laugh too.

"damn...did i make you blush?"i started turning red,i know this because i can feel my face burning.

after a new waiter came and took our order, we sat and talk til our food came. after eatting we both got up and decided to walk around downtown.i had my had my purse in the crook of my arm and my other arm was holding his waist while he held my waist. We walk and joke around, but mostly flirt.

as i was walking, a dark skinned boy then came up to me and started spitting game, then Daniel started laughing like he was crazy.

"niggas these days be tryna spit game in front of other niggas girls"Daniel said and the boy look at him with a stank face. then Daniel smack my ass and continue to walk with me in his arms, i laugh and look back to see the boy mad as fuck.

"what was that about?" i ask him

"well you know i gota keep you away from niggas like that,niggas up to no good." i just nod and continue walking. then he spung me around, and i was staring deep into his grey eyes. he started leaning forward and we began kissing.

it felt good,until i heard someone said "HELL NAW"

I look around and saw a black and red stripe lambo speeding off. i wonder what that was about. I look up at Daniel and he look confuse too

"I need to go home" I said looking up at him. he look at me and smiled

"sure baby girl"

"you so handsome"

"and your so fucking gorgeous" I laugh and walk to my car. I got in and pick up my cell phone, I was going to tell Leelee everything tomorrow but I wanted to tell Zae. before I dialed his number, I got a text from Andre

Andre: so when is our date?

me:idk :/

I was feeling Daniel, I felt like he might be different. then Andre sent me a text back

Andre: oh I see....you rather go out on a date with a nigga who has hoes, and constantly fuck with them behind your back even tho he say you the only one.....go right ahead. Deuces.

I look at the message and re-read it over and over, and I still couldn't understand it. so I just put my phone in my bag and drove home, and right when I got home. I got butt naked and hop in the shower.

I then  got out and dried off and lotion. I laid down naked in bed and then drifted off to sleep. I wonder What he meant by Daniel have hoes. Daniel not like that......he can't be.