Chapter 5

*TERIE P.O.V*

the bell was going to ring in three minutes, so I already got my stuff put in my backpack and was waiting. I took a glance at Andre and he was texting and once he got done texting he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

wow..talking about mean ass nigga, ugh. I was ready to leave because if I have to sit here another minute with him, I will beat his oh "i'm too good looking" fake ass thug looking ass nigga...looking like a big eye moose.

RING

RING

RING

thank god! I got up and hurry out the door and went to my second period. while I slowed my pace someone bump into me....it was a girl.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry" she say to me.

"its okay, i'm new here so I expect to be bump a lot today."

"oh foreal?! i'm leeandrea"she smiled at me,a smiled back. DAMN! this girl is tall she's like 5'7 feet tall and she brown skin too. She not ugly she very pretty and she have braces. also how can I not see her body,i'm not gonna lie she had a big booty and big boobs.

"how big are your boobs" I asked.YES! I ask, I don't give a fuck.

"oh its 30C cup"

I had a blank face because I didn't know that mines was bigger than hers, I told her mines and walked to my second period. I went in and she did too, must be her class too.as I walk in I notice that Andre bitch in here.

I walk to the back and sit down with leeandrea next to me and the teacher came to the back.

"hello i'm Mrs. Guinn, I be your teacher" this woman sound hood black but she white.smh

"ok" I smiled, and she walked away from me and leeandrea.

"so you have a nickname?" I ask her

"yeah you can just call me leelee"

"okay,you can call me butterscotch"

"awe that's sweet" we both started laughing. then as out laughing died down I notice Crystal bitch ass sat in front of us. Like why did she come back here? she was good up there in the front.

me and leelee both sigh when she set down and said "this bitch" we looked at each other and laugh. crystal look back and said something

"um sweetie shut up, you not cute" I just laugh, and in my head I decided I wanted to get her so pist off where I HOPE she will swing so I can tear her ass up. I told lee my plan and she agree because she said crystal a bitch.

so I started whispering to leelee about crystal but loud enough for her to hear.

"yo lee"

"yeah Terie"

"who is this typical bitch in front of us"

"I don't know but she smell like cow shit"

"she smell like a bag of seafood, she need to clean that coochie"

"girl you know she don't got enough money for the water bill"

"well shit she needa pray for a rainy day everyday then"

"she needa get her fake titty ass out of my view i'm tryna see the board"

" I know right, all that weave in my way, and its multi color too?! damn she one of those ball headed bitches"

" how can a skinny hoe suck that much dick for some tits?"

"I don't know but she fucked up, I know that-"