Chapter 28

TORY P.O.V

____________________________________________________________

man it been months and my nigga finally waking up but there an issue, he dont remmber Terie, only crystal me and Trey.

"FUCK!" i said to Trey as we was walking back to the car. we had to go buy him some #RealFood since the hospital shit wasn't cutting it for him.

"i know, i wonder how this all gonna play down" Trey said shaking his head and shivering.

yassss bish yasss. Andre ass woke up during  november, a cold fucking month. maybe if he woke up when it was warmer and shit he wouldnt have forgot anyone.

"um hello!" i heard from behind me

i turn around and remmber joel ass was behind me and he was carrying all the food from panda express.

...

...

"TREY you fuckin dipshit bitch nigga!!!! why u made joel carry what yah ass apost to be carrying!" i yelled at him.

"ayo shhhh" Trey said lookin around like an idiot

"no nigga-"

"keep that light."

i just gave him the "nigga what the fuck that means look" and unlock my car. i place the food up in the front seat and unlock the backdoors.

"aight get in"

Joel ass got in.....but Trey ass look butt hurt like i broke his heart or some shit.

"nigga what?"

"i cant sit up front with you?" he said with his mouth open.

"keep on you gonna swallow a bug and ima laugh at you when you choke too" i said laughing at my own joke. Fuck joel ass didnt laugh either, wtf he usually laugh. i look back at him to see him eyeballing someone

"joel-"

"look"

trey hop in and look at what joel was looking at, and i turn my head to look an i seen the nigga me and Trey Thought we killed two years ago

living,breathing and looks healthy as fuck.

"you remmber him B?" Trey said eyeballing hard like he saw a ghost,shit me too.

i just nodded still in shock.

"yeah wasnt he the one who busted up the trap back then and almost killed Chaos and his family?" joel said while cocking his gun but was stop by trey hand.

"yeah bro, but Andre told us to kill him and make sure he died..and we did but he's....alive"Trey said still confused.

"but he did die,i check his pulse-"

"lets just kill him now-" joel whisper yelled to us.

"no.....lets see what he got going on these days. who in the fuck save him and what he got up his sleeves because i know it cant be money judging by his clothes."

"but his car hes leaning on sure say he got drug money up his sleeves" Trey said then a light sigh.

"ayo Tory"

"yeah Joel"

"look who he have in his car"

i squinted my eyes to see and right then at that moment i seen a flip of rainbow fucking weave with blonde.

"this bitch" we all three said.

*20 minutes later*(somewhat)