Chapter 27

Chapter 27

________________________________

*TORY P.O.V*

"MOVE BITCH" i threw my cup of water at Trey who got on top of Andre bed and started to Twerk on him.that nutcase nigga.

man i woke up out of my deepsleep like the doc said.man all i remmber is andre gasping and turning my head....everything else was a close to death experience. so it all was in slow motion.

this whole room was filled with the crew and family....we all are worried for Andre now.it been 3 months and im still recovering but i woke up like a week ago.

Trey, Zae, Joel and joey, David, james, Leo, Kendrick, marcus, Franklin, Andrew, Emmit, Stacy and other crew members was in the room along with Terie and I........ we all was chillin and shit.

Lawd.

Trey paid the nurses and Doctors 5K to have this whole top floor on the hospital occpy to the gang only.in other words we have our crew niggas here like its our base.niggas by the stairs and elevator to make sure niggas that not known to us to back down.and we have ever hospital room cleared out and replace with tv,computers,games and shit for the niggas to not get bored and snack bar.

yeah Trey over did himself but he have 2 bestfriends like he said. Zae and Andre and he will do anything for them to make sure they are safe.

i swear if Andre wake up...they all three gonna be the 3 bestfriends that anyone could ever have.

"my balls itch" David said as he watch the nurse leave the room.she wasnt bad looking.she was latino and all but she was flirting with me and the other girls in the gang.

"nigga she dont want yo bitch ass.she want a real muthafuckin G" Razor said. Razor is a girl who is a stud chola.she had long black hair to her ass and wore kakis and plaid shirts alot with a bandana around her head with jays on her feet.she was tatted like the rest of us obviously.

but she was mean ass hell and crazy.her name bre but we call her Razor cause she rather stab yo ass more than once and beat yo ass.she like her blade over her gun......crazy broad.

"Razor" i said looking at her

"whatz gud"

"leave his ass alone.he dont need to end up in the room next door cause of you." i shook my head at the thought.

"ah yeah you right" then she left the room.i guess to find the nurse.

"im bored" gabriel said as he looked out the window.

"aww.you need a hug?" Trey dumb ass said and got punch for that shit. thats what he get.

"fuck you nigga!"

"bitch nigga"

"yall shh"David said.

then as once agian....Joel,Joey,Trey,David and leo started to argue and shit. irritating.

"i wonder why Trey acting like this" Razor whisper to me in my ear.i gasp and jump a little cause i didnt see her ass come. ill tell you this. Razor, Joel and Andrew is like my kids.when they came in the gang i taught the the ropes and i made sure they had the shit down.

"nah, Trey just being himself"

"but he childish-"

"what you mean he childish? the whole gang childish....well some"

"yeah but when it comes down to the boss,money and work...its serious with us then"

i nod "true"

"THAT WHY I FUCK YO BITCH NIGGA" Leo yelled out Trey.

"JOKES ON YOU CAUSE I HAVE NO BITCH.THATS JOEL EX" Trey stuck out his tounge followed by a tackle.

Leo is like the opposite of Razor...Hes a cholo but he her partner in crime...in other words they like twins but not related.they go to the strip club together and act like twins everywhere. and Andrew is like a lightskin tatted nigga who wear black dickys alot and plaid shirts.thats his style.

you may be like.....wait.....Razor and him dress the same..Well duh....cause that her Real brother. Andrew is her little brother actually.and she will kill anyone for him.this nigga name Jamal is in the gang and have a crush on her. she beat his ass, he got mad so beat up andrew..

i was gonna beat his ass but Razor beat me to it.this was 6 years ago.long time ago.

"SUCK MY BALLS FAGOT"Razor yelled at Rick who called Leo a pussy.then she jump on him...this childish

i swear these nigga gonna make-

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT"Terie yelled.

everyone got quiet.and from behind her i seen she was protecting Andre little brother from getting hit.he look so scared breathing hard and shit.

"Terie" Trey said lightly.

Terie grab Trey by his hair and drag him out the room. when she came back in she pulled out a knife.

lawd

i swear....this girl.

"get out now"she said with venom in her voice. her once brown eyes was dialated and showed red.

what happen to this sweetheart? everyone got up and left out the door and all you could here was Trey and Joey.sound like Trey was crying.

bitch ass..

"she aint had to touch my curls bruh" is all i heard from Trey before the door shut.

i looked over at Terie and seen how she huged Franklin.he was shaking alot.

"thanks...i dont know what could have happen if i had a heart attack" he said breathing hard.

oh yeah.he have asthma and his heart is kinda weak.thats the reason why Andre dont want him doing the shit he do.i remmber.if Andre Brother would have had a attack and nobody knew or help.we all would be dead.

"its okay" Terie said as she rub his back. the way she care for him. she be a good mother.but she so evil.......to evil..like seriously.

*Franklin P.O.V*

15 minutes ago

Trey is such a ass. why he have to be so mean sometimes?

"aww you need a hug?" Trey said looking sad with his lip poking out like a sad dog.

then the drama started.and my heart started to speed up because of the adrenaline. is it bad that i hate danger? but i also love it?

my heart started to beat fast and speed up.and it hurts so bad.

i held my chest. and could hear it beat through my eardrums. then everything started to get blurry.

oh no

not and asthma attack right now

"JOKES ON YOU CAUSE I HAVE NO BITCH.THATS JOEL EX" then Trey got tackle right next to me and everything stop.

i reach for Terie and she grab me and move me behind her in the chair she was sitting in.

"you okay?"

i shook my head no. then i grab my chest. i told her of my conditon 2 months ago when she ask about me.so she know.

then everything went blury an all i heard was a loud pitch ringing in my ears.

this lasted for a good 5 minutes

then i started to hear agian and i blink a few and saw Terie walking back over to me.

and all i could see was me,Terie, Andre and Tory left in the room.

thank goodness

"thanks...i dont know what could have happen if i had a heart attack" i said to her calming down.

Andre Crew is to turnt up for me in the future to control.