Chapter 18

Chapter 18
_________________

*ANDRE P.O.V*

I was walking around my crib looking for my remote controller.its 6 am and I wanna watch tv.

The reason why I am up this damn early obviously is because I got a random call from Trey dirty talking to me.

Trust me he do this a lot....it's like he sleep talk. I was in my own little world dreaming about some bull shit of swimming. Then he called me saying

"Baby,mmmm let me lick yo tit......yes let me rub my balls across yo eye"

That isn't all he said,he said more but that was the most cleanest sentence he said.the others was too disturbing to know.

Anyway I was walking around until I hit my foot on my kitchen counter.

"Oh my FUCKING god!"

I fell over on the ground and held my mouth from screaming.

"Haha"

What the hell?......someone just laugh? Who the fuck else in my house?

I look towards the direction of the laugh and saw my sniper Tory standing there.

"Ain't shit funny Tory"

"My bad boss"

I stood up and limp my ass to the dinner table and sat down. I then notice the remote on the table

"Da fuck?" I whisper to myself, why? Because I pass this mother fucking table 4 times at the most.

"Why was you walking around in the dark?you sleep walk?" She said as a she Snicker.

"Nah I was looking for this little piece of shit"I said raising the remote in the air

"Oh....we'll I came to report back to you"

" oh yeah? About?"

"Well"she said then she took a deep breath.

"Daniel is trying to win terie back.he try to get two gang member to turn against you and jump you but they came and told me."

"What tha fuck?"

"Yeah so-"

"OH HELL NAH BRUH!-"

"Boss-"

"NAH! KIDNAP HIM AND BRING HIM TO MY DUNGEN AND TIE HIM UP-"

"Boss!!!!!"

I took a deep breath to calm down,I am about to go on a killing spree if I hear something else shocking today.

"What Tory?"

"He left state"

I knew it! Fuck it...killing spree time! I got up and started walking to the living room.

"Boss,whatcha doing?! Don't tell me"

"Yep,murder time fun time...ima hit up a new gang and wipe them out"

With out another word,she just nod and sat down on the couch. I ran up the stairs and into my room. I quickly got in the shower and started to wash off.

I got out the shower 1hr later.....yeah I take long showers cause I like relaxing under the shower head.

BZZZ

What the fuck? Is that my phone?
It was playing some spooky girly little princess shit. Then I remembered

(-_-) I let Terie borrow it yesterday to play games on it.....my baby change it. I shook my head and pick it up.Crystal was calling.