Chapter 9

Trey P.O.V

We rushed all the drugs and weapons into the vans and made sure we take everything of value. The shit that will be a good sell and will shut down this crew for life. Tory told Joel and Joey to stick close to the boss and make sure that no one hurts him. Yeah that nigga a bad ass and at times an asshole.... but that's my best friend (besides Zae) and I can't stand to see him close to death, I grew up with him and I also look up to him. He helped me when I had no friends, slap me out my depressed asshole self and made me open back up being me.

I stack all the crates making sure it was still space in case we run into more, Tory ran over and place bricks of weeds into the van. One day im sure people will back down and not try to do shit anymore... yeah the fast life is fun believe it or not but I know one day someone will die sooner or later. Foreal in every movie, do you ever see black people survive? That's not meant to be comedy....no, so just like real life......someone in our gang gonna die, im aware of it. That why im making sure the Boss live, we live and our reputation.

"Trey, the gang almost finished wiping the place out" DJ ran to me and said taking off his mask sweating hard. I grab my phone and speed dial Andre

RING

RING

"yeah Trey?" He said as I can hear the gun fire die down.

"Andre put gang on conference call" I said looking up and down the street briefly waiting for them all to talk.

"yo!" I heard Joel and Joey said together, Follow by Tory, Rexi, Franklin, Marcus, Razor and everyone else announcing they was listening.

"we got all the shit and packed, lets bounce before the cops come" I said while closing the van doors.

"Aight we just now done here, roll out niggas" Andre said and everyone agreed and hanged up.

*THREE HOURS LATER*

Terie P.O.V

Damn, these prison people on beyond scared straight crazy I thought to myself. Then I realize how my boyfriend is, and Tory......then Trey.

Nah they just normal human beings that are horrible. I wonder, when guys in prison fuck......They have dicks, so in a female prison what the fuck do they have? Brooms? I wouldn't be surprise if they stick soap bars in bitches pussies.

Wow that's horrible for me to even think that like Foreal! Am I really thinking like this?! Let me ask Lee lee what she use. I picked up my phone and began dialing Leeandrea number

RING

RING

RING

"please leave a message for-" I hung up, fuck! Of course she wouldn't be up at 4 am. Just as I was about to turn off the T.V and get naked, Andre called. I quickly picked up knowing how much I was so worried about him.

"hey babe" I said with relieve that he's still alive, then continue to undress.

"hey baby girl, you missed daddy?" he said chuckling deep.

"hmm, what if I told you I didn't?" I said playfully

"well then Ima make you then" he said boldly making me wonder where he's at.

"you seem to be missing me the most if anything baby" I said turning off the T.V

He paused and was quiet on the phone until he started chuckling deep and a silent moan, he took a deep breath and then replied.

"I am missing you the most, so much-" he said then paused.

"tonight we hit it big, got a lot of drugs, took down one of the up and coming gangs and back on top of my state.....im feeling myself so much-" he said pausing again making me feel like he have a big announcement to make. He took another deep breath and spoke softly and sexually.

"I wanna give you the best dick you ever had baby girl" he said then laughed.

My heart started racing, and I started feeling horny. Damn, the freak is about to come out of me, I been waiting for this moment when he wanted to fuck not just cause he could but cause he wanted to. Ima make sure to give him the best sex ever, Ima get him addicted to me and what I do.

"good....because im already naked" I said and he laughed, and I could tell he was blushing hard. After that he said alright and hung up... so I got ready to give him the best he ever had.

AKA PORNSTAR MODE ACTIVE!

_________________________________________________________

Authors Note: now the next chapter will be very very very sexual....for the grown ups, and my riders♥ who been waiting for some sexual action. and trust and believe, it will be very detailed and sexual where some views might not handle it so when I do input the chapter I would put Chapter 10:XXX to let you know that whole one is sexual. So if you don't wish to read "all that" then wait for chapter 11 bye my riders♥

________________________________________________________