Chapter 30

Chapter 30

_______________________________________

TERIE P.O.V

"ugh" i said as i wipe the sweat off of my forhead. we just got back to the house...well its not really a house but....whatever.

"damn stop being gay" i heard from behind me.

"shut up faggot"

i turned around slightly and saw Trey standing like a female and rolling his eyes and neck at Andre. wtf

"bruh, you know you want this" Trey said as he click his tonuge.

"nigga hush, stop being a addict to crack. you know crack is bad for you" Andre said then turn around to put his towel down.

You see, we just had finish moving all the new furniture he brought months ago but i never moved it around cause

1) im lazy

2) uh dafuq i look like

and finally 3) fuck that couch.

but overall i still had to put up paintings and decorations that he got. he had his shirt off and all i could look at was his tattoos, cause it was calling my name. i know he not a virgin but if he was. LAWD kill me for what im thinking. he not a virgin tho....i hope, i mean like i never asked but i assume....i mean, its common sense he not a virgin.Right?

"Trey" i said with my arms crossed and staring at these fuckfaces in the back of them aka Tory and leeandrea playing house in MY FUCKING HOUSE. i dont give no fucks what they do but uh uh honey, not in this place.

"what nigga-"

"whoa...did u just call me a nigga?" i said with a raised eyebrow. i was in a bad mood already from sleeping on my tummy cause my back been killing me all day and this lifting shit aint help nothing but invited budha fat ass to sit on my back. so much of a helping spirit, and nope jesus did not take the wheel this time when i asked. he simply swerve me off, so im in so much pain.

"well i mean i did but you do have a dick right? bruh bruh?" Trey said with duck lips while grabing his pants, since he dont have a dick apperently. isnt that funny? Tory have a strap and bigger balls than Trey....watch.

"bitch nigga suck a dick Trey" i said walking towards him and grabing his nappy fake curls.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA" he said yelling like a girl and fell to the floor when i release his hair. thats what i fucking thought, that ass.

"babe dont hurt my lil niggah just cause he dumb" Andre said reading instructions to these led floor strip lights, for out entertainment systems. i guess i could just sit down and chill,  i slowly sat down and erk in pain as i set back.

"damn bro, u dick her down hard last night huh? her back hurt" Tory said laughing like a mad crackhead. i just rolled my eyes cause she can suck a dick apperently too.

"nah i didnt, thats from those big ol titties she got. she slept on em" Andre said ignoring them like i am. now that im thinking about Trey since he still crying on the floor, where is zae?

i started to text my home girl that in Andre gang. she go by crimez but her name bre and she wild, like seriously.

Me:Hey

Bre:yo

Me:wyd?

Bre:nun but killing laff

Me:uhhh

Bre:im always like that

Me: i bet ken wont like that since yall together

Bre:lmaoo ken was there, he told him so yee he came at me