Chapter 9

Chapter 9

___________

*TERIE P.O.V*

I woke up at 6:30am by my phone buzzing. It was a text from Daniel, i open it.

Daniel: Hey Baby Girl ;p

me: hey papi :p

Daniel: oh shit you speak spanish?!

me:no

Daniel:damn girl i need to teach you

me:you speak spanish????

Daniel:sí mami sé español, voy a enseñarte lo que puede estar hablando esa mierda a mí cuando follamos.

me:?? omg

Daniel:lol

me:what you say?!

Daniel: i said yes mami i know spanish, i will teach you so you can be talking that shit to me when we fuck.

me: lol :O ohhhhhhhhh shit

Daniel:lol

me:well i got to get dress....i see you tonight at 7pm

Daniel:aight sweet cheeks

me:lol tf

i put my phone down and got up,i walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I walk to my closet and pulled out a stripe black and white maxi dress, my underwear black lace and matching bra.

I love this dress because it make my boobs and booty pop out but it also real long. i grab my black jean vest jacket and my black flip flops. I laid it down on my bed and undress so i can continue my hygeine.

After about 30 minutes in the shower and due to the fact that i didn't wash my hair(thank god) i got out and put on my under garments and sat at my vanity. I then did a white smokey eyeshadow not to dramatic but smokey. Along with my lashes and cat liner. I left my lips nude with some lip chap because my eyes are already standing out.

I then plug in my curling wand and curled my ends and parted my hair in the middle. i then put on my dress and vest with my flip flops. i put on two gold bracetlets and a gold small chain with my name. I look my self over one last time and then went to my closet and grab my golden bambo earrings and right when i got done i called Zae.

Ring

Ring

"uhh" he said in the phone. i swear everytime im on the phone with this fool, he moans in the phone to me.

"Zae"

"mmm"

"Zae

"yes.....that's my name baby"

"stop playing"

"you know"

"know what nigga?"

"i had a dream about you"

oh my god...see what i mean, he always being freaky on the phone to me.

"oh really Zae?" i said sarcasticly

"yes...you was riding my d-"

"OH MY GOD...IM DONE"

he started laughing out loud over the phone and i could tell he but the phone down to laugh because he sounded distance.

"i can't even deal with you no more" i told him while walking out my condo to my car.

he was still laughing, so i took this time to get in my car and start it, after five minutes of laughing,he finally stoped.