Chapter 17:The Date

Chapter 17

_____________________

*TERIE P.O.V*

I felt good tonight, I had on my tribal dress fitted to me perfectly and my rhinestones red bottom heels. I took a nice hot shower before I got dressed. I had got black lace stiletto nails with my ring finger nail cover in complete rhinestones. I loved them so much too, Gina was so nice and we both have something in common.....we both hate crystal

I had on my black lace thongs and bra tonight because I wanted to feel extra sexy. I had waited til I got home to do my makeup though, and my hair. I did my hair in curls and I also side parted my hair.

for my makeup I did a cat eye, with red lipstick matte from M.A.C and I also put on light pink blush. I replace all my piercings with diamond bars. my dimples, eyebrow and clit piercings was in Rihanna voice" shine bright like a diamond"

I put on my diamond necklace I got that was ice out, I put on my bamboo silver earrings. I grab my red leather Michal Khors bag and put my basics in there. like a small compact mirror, my lipstick, a small package of wipes. I also put a Tide stain remove stick in my bag just in case.

I put on my silver bracelet and my silver diamond ring. I look myself over and took a picture of my outfit and set it as my wallpaper. I then heard a knock on my door, I look at my phone time, and it was 6:34pm.

My heart was beating so fast, I was nervous because I wonder how he dressed tonight. I hoped he didn't dress to casual or fancy. I gather all my courage and open my front door, and.....

there he stood staring at me with glowing eyes. he look me down slowly and nodded on the way back up my body, I felt like he approved of my outfit....from the front :p lol.

he step aside and held out his hands, and I gladly took it and he lead me out the door and I turn around to lock my door and that's when I finally heard what I been waiting for him to say.

"GOD DAMN BABY!" he said loud, I started laughing and I turn around to face an surprise Andre. his eyes was wide open and his mouth open wide.

"what?" I said trying to be innocent to him. lightly smiling at him, I seen his face turn pink quick.

"man.......like........oh my" he said in between breaths and was walking around my front yard in a circle shaking his head. I laugh at him and he stop, look at me then cover his mouth with his fist and gasp.

"...........that ass baby" he said and walk over towards me and took my hand. he was smiling hard as hell now, as we was walking I notice a red Bugatti.

"awww Andre"

"yeah Hun?"

"a red Bugatti? to ride in?"

"well yah" he smirk down at me and squeeze my hand

"and we both wearing black and white" I look him up and damn, he was breath taking.

"well.......what a coincidence" he smiled and open up the door, I slid in and he jog to his side and slid in the car.

he turn own the car and the engine it self made my heart race, he grab my hand and held it. I look at him and smiled. he smiled back and turn on the radio.(PLAY VIDEO ON SIDE) and a song came on. surprisingly he song to me and his voice nearly killed me.

"Nothings too much, Words that I live by and that's just how I do
Do. I Do" he sang while pointing at the wheel to his car, I was so turnt up by the beat of the song.

"I'm young right now but I won't be forever. So i'ma live it up like that's true, You might wanna roll with me too." he said winking

"Said I don't mean to brag, But I live a life that most can only dream about yeah,So baby come be my dream girl, Pick a fantasy, and let me work out..Yeah. Oh yeah" he said licking his lips at me smiling then he pointed at me for the next verse.