What have I done?

Adams POV

What did I just do?

I gave her my number, and she was drop dead gorgeous.

God she had the most beautiful curves. Just looking at her made me want to strip every thread of clothing off her body.

This was not good. I haven't thought about shit like this in a year. What the fuck was she doing to me?

I dropped my bag in the hallway and ran to my bedroom. Slamming the door shut and locking it.

I laid down on my bed and unzipped my jeans. I had to get rid of these thoughts.

I reached into my pants and gripped my cock in my hand.

Already hard and thick, I took it out and began stroking it. Up and down, up and down. Until it grew to it's full size.

A drop of precum glistening at the top.

I gripped it harder and pumped my cock into my fist. All the while thinking of her, that's all that was on my mind.

Taking her into my arms, stripping her of her clothes and fucking he until she begged me to stop.

I'd pull her hair and fuck her doggy, just something about how innocent she seemed made me think she would like it rough.

She would scream my name, over and over again as I pumped into her from behind.

I fucked my hand faster, my breathing ragged as my imagination ran wild.

I wanted her badly, and without a doubt in my mind, I knew I had to have her.

I pumped harder and harder until I shot my load all over my hand.

I groaned, God she was killing me.

Hell I'd give her anything she wanted and if that's what she wanted to do to me, I'd let her.