Meeting the Family

Eve's POV

I slept soundly all night long with Adam. He held me all night.

I woke up and looked over at Adam, sleeping soundly. He looked so peaceful and beautiful.

I watched him adoringly for a little while, before deciding to get out of bed.

Adam moved a bit, I hope I didn't wake him.

"Mmm where you going?" He mumbled. I looked over at him and smiled "I'm sorry did I wake you?" I asked.

He shook his head "no you're fine, where are you going?" He asked again.

I pointed to the bathroom in his bedroom, "I was going to get in the shower, if that's ok with you." I said softly.

He threw the blanket off of himself and got out of bed.

He didn't even bother to get dressed before walking to me and hugging me from behind.

I had wrapped myself in a sheet before getting out of bed.

"Not without me you aren't" he said and kissed the top of my head before walking into the bathroom.

He started the shower and hoped in. I followed closely behind him.

I looked at him, he was gorgeous, I watched as the hot water streamed over his body like small little waterfalls. It was memorizing.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked.

I blushed and nodded "I bet you do" he leaned down and kissed me softly.

                               ⚫⚫⚫

I got out of the shower first, "hey baby, can you go grab me an extra towel from the closet in the hallway. I forgot I only have one in here" Adam asked me.

"Yeah" I threw on one of his shirts really quickly and walked out of the bedroom and down the hallway to the main closet.

I was rummaging through the closest when I heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Adam? Are you home?" I heard. Oh fuck.

I walked out of the closet and tried rushing back to his bedroom.

I didn't quite make it there in time because I heard her voice behind me.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize he had company" she said and with the best innocent face I could muster up  I turned around to meet her eyes.

I waved at her shyly "hi, I'm sorry, I didn't want to meet you like this. I'm Eve" I shook her hand.

She nodded her head "isn't that cute? Adam and Eve" she smiled. "Just like in the Bible" she continued.

I nodded "yes ma'am"

"Well it was nice meeting you darling. I hope I'll get to talk to you soon, only hopefully next time you'll be fully clothed" she laughed slightly.

I walked back into Adams room and my face reddened with embarrassment.

"Hey, there you are, I've been waiting for you, what took so long?" He asked.

I handed him the towel and grabbed my clothes to get dressed "I just met your mother" I told him.

"What?" He asked I nodded "yeah it was quite awkward, being as I was wearing nothing but your tshirt." I said, embarrassed.

"Oh wow. I'm sorry I didn't know she'd be home this early" he apologized.

I finished getting dressed and looked at him. "It's fine, I just wish I hadn't met her in that scenario" I felt my face redden again.

He grinned at me and hugged me closely "I know sweetheart. At least you had the chance to meet my only family. Even if it was in that scenario" he teased.

We walked out of his bedroom together and walked downstairs to find his mother.

We found her in the sitting room.

"Mother I'd like you to meet someone very important to me" he said and she stood up from the sofa.

"Mother this is Eve" he motioned to me "ahh yes I remember" I blushed as she said that.

"Eve darling, this is Cynthia, my mother" he introduced us.

So I was finally meeting the Family. Even if it was just her.

It made me wonder when he'd get to meet my family.