Why didn't you tell me

Adams POV

I couldn't believe my eyes as I slid my cock out of her.

It was covered in blood. Eve was a virgin.

Why didn't she tell me? This is not good, not good at all.

She's been driving me crazy and making my addiction worse. I've fantasized about fucking her brains out and she's been a virgin this entire time?!

"Eve" I whispered her name.

She just looked down in what looked like shame. "I know how this looks" she said sadly "I'm so sorry" she mumbled.

I looked at her with a blank expression. I had no idea how to feel. I cared about her, a lot, in fact more than I ever thought I would care about anybody. But I just wish she had told me.

"Eve, why didn't you tell me?" I asked

She looked down avoiding my gaze.

I had her chin in my hand and tilted her head up, so she was looking into my eyes.

"I thought you wouldn't want me" she sniffled as a tear ran down her cheek.

I wiped it away, and kissed her forehead. "I would've understood, I would have wanted you either way" I told her.

She looked up at me, "You would've?" She asked. "Yes of course baby, I want you, I care about you, and I'm glad that I'm your first but I just wish I could've made your very first time better" I told her.

She smiled up at me through her tears.

"I care about you too Adam" she touched my cheek with your hand and kissed my lips softly.

"I hope that I didn't ruin the moment" she whispered. "Of course not baby. And I'll make sure that our next time will be much better" I smiled at her.

I laid down on the bed and pulled her close to me.

She laid her head on my chest. "For right now, why don't we get some sleep." I whispered and closed my eyes.

She kissed my cheek softly "goodnight Adam" and laid her head back on my chest, before drifting off to sleep with me.