Trying something new

That morning I woke up before Adam and dressed myself before walking downstairs into my kitchen to cook breakfast.

I danced around as I made pancakes.

I poured the pancake batter into a pan and started on the bacon.

"Mm I could watch this all day" I heard his voice behind me.

I turned around to see him sitting at the table.

I smiled at him. "I thought I'd make some breakfast" I said.

He nodded "I see, don't let me distract you, I was enjoying the show" he said

I smirked at him "But you're the biggest distraction I've ever met" I smiled and turned back to flip over the pancake.

I had burnt the pancake. I turned around with the pancake on the plate to show Adam.

"See what did I tell you? Big distraction" I teased.

He stood up "oh then let me help you baby" he stood right behind me, my back pressed to his chest and he held my hands in his, as he poured more batter into the pan.

I giggled at him "what are you doing?" I asked.

He leaned down to place his lips by my ear.

"I'm helping" he whispered.

I giggled some more and wiggled my ass against his crotch.

"Don't be a tease, Eve" he said sternly.

I laughed and dared to challenge him.

"Why, what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

He flipped the pancake and place it on the plate before finishing up the bacon, and then immediately stopped what he was doing.

He picked me up and walked to the bedroom. "I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it"

He laid me on the bed, on my hands and knees this time.

"Lift your head" he demanded and I did as told.

He covered my eyes with some sort of blindfold. Before stripping my clothes off, and positioning himself.

The head of his dick glistened with precum as he lined us up.

He smacked my ass, and gripped a handful of my hair before thrusting hard.

I moaned loudly. I've certainly never been fucked in this position, but it felt good.

I felt the pleasure build as his balls slapped my clit with every thrust he made.

Soon enough I was cumming all over him.

                               ⚫⚫⚫

We've certainly never done anything like that. It was never like that before but I liked it.

I had wanted to try something new, and I'm glad we did.

We laid in bed together, cuddling.

"What did you think of that?" Adam asked me suddenly.

I smiled up at him. "I liked it, I really did" I told him.

He nodded "I did too."

"But I also like when we make love, and I prefer when we do. So I don't think we should do that every time, but I'd like to every so often" I told him.

He nodded in understanding.

"I think so too" he agreed.

He held me tightly to him as I snuggled him.

I loved this man so much. More than I thought possible. I just hoped I didn't love him too much.