Love

Eve's POV

I looked at him, my heart pounding hard in my chest. I could feel my pulse everywhere as I listened to what he was saying.

He was in love with me? Butterflies filled my stomach as he said those words.

"Adam" I touched his face gently. "I love you too" I kissed him on the lips and pulled him down on the bed with me.

He grinned and kissed me back. Running his hands over my body.

I giggled as I looked at him adoringly.

He stripped off his clothes and slowly stripped off mine.

He lined his cock up with my dripping pussy and looked at me.

With his right hand holding my hands above my head and his left hand on my hips, he looked into my eyes and asked, "are you ready this time?"

I nodded quickly and whimpered.

His cock twitched at that and he slowly thrust in.

I wanted to close my eyes from the mixture of pleasure and pain but Adam declined.

"I want you to look at me, when I make love to you" he said and continued thrusting slowly.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned softly "Adam, please" I whimpered.

He grinned and leaned down to nibble on my earlobe. "Please what?" He asked.

"Adam, oh faster please" I begged and whimpered.

Eventually my cries and begs effected him and he finally thrusted at the pace I wanted.

He thrust mercilessly, hard, fast and rough. Just the way I needed it.

My eyes rolled back as my head hit the pillow.

God I had no idea what I'd been missing out on, sex with someone you love was fantastic.

As I moaned and screamed for Adam, he reached his hand down between where our bodies had conjoined and flicked his finger over my clit.

The sensation was too much, my body squirmed, as if it wanted to get away from him. But at the same time, I couldn't get enough.

I felt the pleasure building inside of me as he pounded me with his cock.

He fucked me with no mercy, as the bed slammed against the wall with each thrust.

I felt my body quiver and shake as my orgasm built.

I've never had an orgasm but I just knew from the sensations that it was going to be really really good.

My legs gripped his waist tighter as the pleasure threw me over the edge.

My legs shook as I screamed out. The pleasure crashed through me in waves.

"That's it baby girl. Come for me" Adam whispered in my ear.

I like how rough he was with me, and something inside of me wanted him to be rougher.