Where could this lead?

After that day, Adam and I have been hanging out more and more often.

In fact he invited me over to his house this time.

His mother was out of town for a few days and he wanted to watch a movie with me.

Of course I agreed.

After school before I even went to my house I stopped at his.

I knocked on the door and waited.

He opened the door with a smile "You're early" he said. "Oh well maybe I wanted to surprise you, aren't you going to invite me in?" I teased and he stepped to the side.

I walked into his house. It was beautiful.

"I love your house" I said and he smiled "thank you,"

"I made popcorn, and I grabbed some candy, just like at the theater." He said.

I smiled "I've actually never been to a movie theater" I told him.

"Really?" He asked, a look of complete shock on his face. "Yeah, I've usually spent most of my time at the beach, and Virgina doesn't have many theaters on this side" I told him.

"Well maybe I'll have to take you to one sometime" I smiled at that.

"I'd like that" I gave him a smile.

We grabbed the snacks and chose a movie and sat on the couch.

After the movie was over I got up "thank God that's over, from now on you're not allowed to pick the movies we watch" I laughed at him.

He pretended to be offended "what was wrong with the movie I picked?" He asked.

I gave him an 'are you kidding me' look, "What wasn't wrong with it?" I laughed "It was just long and boring" I told him honestly.

I was looking through the movies when I came across one I absolutely love. The notebook "Oh my god, I had no idea you had this movie" I exclaimed.

"What movie is that?" He asked as he got up from the couch to see what I was looking at.

He took the movie out of my hand and looked at it for a moment, "ahh yes that would be one of my mother's movies" he told me.

I looked at him expectantly.

"You want to watch it don't you?" He looked at me adoringly.

I nodded.

He sighed. "Alright" he put the movie in the DVD holder and played it.

We sat on the couch together, and watched the movie.

Eventually came the part I was dreading, the sex scene.

How on earth was I supposed to watch this part with the guy I've fantasized about for weeks now?

I crossed my legs to ease the ache that was starting there, and tried to pretend like I wasn't interested in watching this scene.

I nonchalantly looked away from the screen, and flexed my legs. God, this wasn't working.

Adam looked at me, and smirked "something wrong, Eve?" Oh he knew exactly what was wrong.

I looked at him and put on a fake smile, "Nope, not at all"

He raised an eyebrow at me "you sure?" He asked and put his arms around my shoulders, "you look a little flushed" Adam leaned in closer to me.

"And you're breathing very quickly" he smirked. "Are you sure, there isn't anything I can help with?" He ran his hand up my leg.

What was I supposed to say? I couldn't say yes, for personal reasons and I definitely couldn't say no, not when I was feeling like this.

He smiled at me and kissed me hard.

I leaned into his kiss and moaned softly.

My hands went up to his head and my fingers tangled in his hair, pulling him closer.

He pulled me into his lap, before breaking the kiss. "This doesn't seem like the appropriate place at the moment" he grinned at me "why don't we take this to the bedroom" he said and led me upstairs.

With me still in his arms, legs wrapped around his waist, he opened the door to his bedroom and walked to his bed.

Laying down on the bed, he kept me in the same stop I was.

I was straddling him.

He smiled up at me "I kinda like you in this position"

Oh Lord, I wanted this, and I wanted it bad but I couldn't.

I just couldn't and I didn't know how to stop it. It didn't help that my body wouldn't listen to me, my body ached for him.

Instead of stopping it, I leaned down to capture his lips with mine.

I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him hard.

His hands wandered my body before eventually finding their way up my shirt to fondle my breasts.

I moaned softly, "oh do you like that?" He asked "how about this?" He pulled my shorts down and slid his hand down my panties.

I moaned out louder, as his fingers found my sensitive nub. "Oh you really like that?" He laughed slightly.

"You gonna be a good girl for me while I fuck you?" He asked and I nodded.

It felt so fucking good, I just had no idea how to tell him.

Before I knew it we were both stripped of our clothes and I was still straddling him.

His hands held my hips as he slowly lowered me down.

I tensed "Adam, I've....I've never done this before" I whispered. He nodded "I know darling, plenty of girls have never been in this position, we'll just go slow" I nodded.

He lowered me down further until his hard cock was centered at my entrance.

He slowly lowered me down onto him.

I tensed, it stung.

He must've thought nothing of it because he continued to lower me down until I was all the way seated on his cock.

He didn't do anything until he saw a single tear slip down my cheek.

"Eve?" He asked, stunned and slid his cock out of me slowly while looking down at where our bodies conjoined.

His eyes widened as he saw the blood on his cock.