Sick Day? But I Don't Get Sick

When you woke up you found yourself in the infirmary " Thank goodness you're finally awake." said Izo who was sitting at your side, your eyes moved from his face to his hands, he was holding a wet cloth the smell of vinegar coming from it " You raised a fever so Marco instrusked me to make you a compress. His busy checking up on Jozu and Oyaji, he'll be back in a bit." he said smiling down at you. Hearing a few light snores you raised up your head and saw Deuce and Ace sleeping on a chair small bubbles coming from their noses " That woman managed to seriously injure a lot of you, the other two are fine. Jozu woke up yesterday but has a bit of difficulty moving around." he said as he helped you sit up, he held a steady grip one you, one of his arms around your back and the other softly holding your arm " Would you like some water? " he asked and you nodded " Thank you. " you said after taking a sip and the man gave you a scolding look.

The door open and Marco came in " Ah you're up. That's great-you." he said giving you a smile, taking Izo's place on the chair next to the bed he looked at the other male " Thanks for looking over her. You can leave now - yoi." he said and with a bit of hesitation and a sour look Izo let go of you and walked out after wishing you a quick recovery. Marco pulled out his clipboard " Does it hurt-you?" he asked " Just a bit when I move. " you said and he nodded writing something down " Raise your shirt a bit, I need to see the wound and change the bandages.-yoi" he said and place his for head on yours " Fevers down as well." he mumbled and you felt a bit nervous when he didn't move back. Clearing his throat he broke eye contact and went to his office " Luckely for both of you and Jozu the wound did not hit any thing vital but they were quiet deep-yoi." he said taking a roll of bandages and a bag of cotton " She hit some veins that's why there was so much blood-yoi" he said sitting back down.

Lifting your shirt the man undid the bandages " The guys said that the two of you talked about something-yoi." he said cleaning up the wound making your body flinch back by the cold tempeture of the alcohol and the fear of the stinging pain " Turns out she's from the same place as me... Kinda." you said and the man hummed and waited for you to continue, you didn't. Fingers softly grazing your skin as he looked up at you " If you need someone to talk to about it, I'm here. We're done-yoi." he said and you pulled down your shirt" Thanks Marco. " you said and the blonde ruffled your hair" Get some rest. " he said giving you a little push so you could lay back to bed.

' I wanna go to the island. I wanna go to the island. I wanna go to the island. I WANNA GO TO THE ISLAND!' you yelled in your head, today was the third day that you had been awake and still laying in bed, normally you wouldn't mind but only writing on your journal made you feel like you would lose your mind, so you made the decision on sneaking out' Marco won't be happy if he finds out, but  it will be only a quick stroll. Let me leave a not just in case.' you thought ripping a piece of paper from your journal and saying that you were going out.

Marco's eyebrow twitched " This girl-yoi..." he grumbled hand on his head " Should we go look for her?" asked Deuce and the blond shook his head " No it's fine. But if she comes back with a fever she's gonna hear it.-yoi" he said and the blue haired man laughed leaving the first division captain alone. Marco's eyes fell to your journal ' She left it here.' he thought taking it in his hands, even though he knew it was not right he decided to look threw it, drawings of the crewmembers and their likes and dislikes he gave a small smile at that, notes on things that you didn't know such as different tribes and positions of the Marines and much more. His smile fell a frown replacing it at the most recent pages ' I... Should probably talk to Oyaji about this.' he thought leaving the room and taking the journal with him. 

' I wanna go out. I wanna go out. I wanna go out. I WANNA GO OUT A CHOO! " yelled Matias letting out a loud sneeze scaring the rest of the marines " Captain you can't. You still have a cold and if you do go out Tsuru-san will be in raged! " said the boy's subordinates. With a scoff Matias threw the covers off him and pulled on his marine coat " Like I care! Who does that old hag think she is ordering me around!" he complained going to the door " She can pop a vessel for all-" his words caught to his throat seeing the woman outside his door, slowly closing it he threw his coat on one of the marines like he was a hanger and with quick small steps threw himself on the bed and pulled the covers over him.

The older woman walked in the room approaching the bed step by step " Even though you became a captain only in 6 months you still can't follow orders properly. You were placed under my care and until your cold is gone you aren't allowed to wander out of this room or strain yourself. Is that clear?" she asked but received no answer. The older woman's eyebrow twitched" ANSWER WHEN SOMEONE TALKS TO YOU!"  she yelled smacking the boys head, Matias peered from the covers  Understood." he mumbled with tears in his eyes and a bump on his head, Tsuru nodded her head and started heading out " If he tries to get out of bed let me know." she said and the marines gave her a salute" YES MAM" they yelled.

" This boy." she mumbled shaking her head, the elder woman met him a few months ago when he was under Akainu, a boy with a kind heart ( a little ill mannered in her opinion) but easily influenced by his superior, seeing the direction that his morals were going she made the rush decision of taking him and placing him under Garp, in the meantime they managed to bond over their journey to find his friend, the boy showing a strong admiration for her ( which was shadowed over the fact that when angered or stubborn he called her old woman or hag), but once reaching the base after the non resting training and search the boy caught a cold " All that for a friend." she mumbled pulling out the photo that the boy always had with him.

" My my, do you know the young miss, Tsuru-san?" asked the man looking over her shoulder " Not me but Matias is searching for her. From what you said I take that you've met her, Kizaru." she said and the man nodded " Yes-" " WHEN!? WHERE!? SPEAK UP YOU DAMN MONKEY!" yelled Matias busting threw the door and latching himself on the man. Tsuru's irritation grew at the younger boys manners" GET BACK TO BED! " she yelled loosing her controlled and calmed demeanor and pulling the boy back in the room by the ear. Borsalino chuckled a bit ' Seems we'll meet again soon enough young miss.' he thought  ' The marine jacket will look good on her.' he thought nodding to himself and walking down the hall.