Set Sail

The Marines of the ship were on edge when you arrived, one ran ahead of you to open the door to Smoker's quarters " Good evening, I'm sorry for the time." you said and the man motioned for you to sit " Are you planning on arresting me?" you asked lighting a cigarette " I don't believe I could do that your Highness." he said and your eyebrow twitched " But I would like to ask how the kidnaped queen of Dressrosa and wife of one of a Shichibukai found herself from the New World to the Grand Line, fighting to free a country from her kidnapper." he said eyes wandering to the burn marks on your arms.

"  Are you one of Don flamingo's men?" you asked and Smoker scoffed, his sour expression was enough of an answer to you " Then I will let you in a little truth. " you said leaving out that the people you where with before were the Whitebeard pirates and about Kaido. The Marine captain gritted his teeth at those revelations " So that's about it, Crocodile saved me after my escape attempt and after the doctor he had hired bailed I met Vivi and offered to help her." you said as Smoker light up another cigarette " Thank you for answering-" " ( Y/n), just call me that." you said in an attempt to avoid the title forced upon you. 

You adjusted yourself in your seat " So! About Matias!" you said excitedly and the man groaned in annoyance " Captain Matias has-" " CAPTAIN!?" you yelled in surprise and the man nodded " Yes, Captain Matias has been searching for you since day one, he has also been giving most of us these." he said handing you a pack of letters " Do you know where he is now? Can I see him?" you asked and the man nodded " Captain Hina can take you to him tomorrow while transferring Crocodile." he said and your excitement died down " Great...is Crocodile...."  " Imprisoned in Impel Down. You can meet with Hina and move out tomorrow. " said Smoker and you let out a sigh " Thank you, Smoky." you said with a smirk and laughed seeing the man's pink face " I see where that brat gets it from." he grumbled referring to Matias making you laugh again.

Cannon balls where what woke you up the next morning, last night you had boarded Hina's ship and fought with yourself if you should go and see Crocodile, you had decided not to. Rushing out you saw Merry extremely close by " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" you asked the pink haired woman as her men attacked the pirate crew " They are pirates and they must be apprehended." she said not giving you a glance " THAT IS NOT FAIR! THEY SAVED A WHOLE ASS COUNTRY WHEN YOU FAILED TO!" you yelled angrily and the woman frowned in annoyance " Stand back and head to your room." she ordered like you were some child. Straightening yourself you looked at her " No. I will not." you said eyes turning gold, the woman tensed up " WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she yelled as you flipped one of the ship's cannons into the sea " STOP THIS!" she yelled angrily as you threw another one in the water " I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" she yelled and you found yourself bound by an iron bar " NOW SIT STILL!" she yelled angrily.

On the going Merry the Straw-hats were freaking out " Are you sure that it's ( Y/n)?" asked Nami and Usopp nodded " YEA! LOOK!" yelled the sniper handing the googles to the ginger haired girl " IT'S HER! HOW!?" yelled Nami as Chopper run around the ship " They got her! They got her! That's why she wasn't in the palace!" he panickily yelled. Luffy looked at you as you struggled to break free before stretching his arm, feeling something tag you, you turned your head and paled as you followed the stretched limb to see the smiling face of the rookie captain, you repeatedly shook your head as the boy's grin widen " WELCOME-" he yelled pulling you towards the Merry " BAAAAACCCKCKKKK/ AAAAAAAAAAAAA" you both yelled as you got flung into the ship.

Hina was cursing as the Merry kept sailing further and further away " Are you ok?" asked Chopper as your eyes stopped spinning " Yea I'm fine-" you stopped eyes widening " Hahahahaha, welcome back! Where were you in the morning? Nami kept saying that you weren't going to come." laughed the captain as you sat up " Now let's go pick Vivi up!" he cheered as your shoulders shook " Oi Luffy-" mumbled Usopp as you gathered the broken pieces of the  Eternal Pose " Why?" you mumbled tears gathering in your eyes " WHY CAN'T I JUST GO BACK!?" you yelled frustrated.