A Long Night Is Over

You cut the vines coming at you “ It’s the same attack again and again with you. Can you even do anything else?” you spat sending a bunch of bullets towards her direction. She wrapped herself in vines before going in the ground, you sat still expecting her attack, a Venus plant came from below you, it’s mouth open and ready to devour you. Throwing one of your blades up to the ceiling you pulled yourself away and shot a wave of bullets in it’s mouth before aiming both of your blades down and cutting the giant plant in half.

The whole room filled with Belladona “ Fuck!” you cursed covering your mouth with your arm, you started feeling dizzy, eyesight becoming blurry. Knees growing week you stumbled forward “ Silly child, if you just listened to me. You just had to do whatever you want. But I know better!” said Victoria emerging from the ground “ I’ll make you to a pretty doll later and then you will have all the time you need to reflect.” she said kneeling down to your level.

Raising your head up you spat at her and she shrieked trying to wipe the salt off, before she could do anything to attack you, you tied her up with the chain of your blades. You forced your hand in her mouth letting the salt in her mouth. Her body twitched and you jumped back, a shadow bursted out and the zombified body dropped to the ground. Eyes turning back to normal a shiver run down your spine and you averted your gaze from the corpse “ I got to find the others.” you mumbled stumbling out.

The sun had began to rise and you could hear yells from somewhere near “ That must be them, no one else is so noisy.” you said smiling a bit. You felt a small gust of air behind you, your smile slowly dropped and your eyes widen feeling the ominous presence behind you “ The Divine Gambit, I was ordered to take you back alive.” said the giant man. This was another face you recognised, another person that Marco had warned you to stay away from “ Batholomew, Kuma.” you breathed out.

With no sing of emotion the man brought his hand up, your blade bouncing away from it. Kuma swatted his hand towards your direction ‘ He missed?’ was the thought that passed your before excruciating pain run threw your body sending you flying back. You tried to steady your breath and rolled to the side before the spot your were laying on broke into the shape of a cute paw “ Talk about contrast.” you huffed avoiding another attack.

A wave of paw shaped orbs was sent at you, you managed to avoid one before stumbling and hitting orb after another ‘ I have to warn the others.’ you thought trying to crawl away “ Stop the useless struggle. I were told that you will be let to see Portgas D Ace one last time, that is if you came quietly.” said the man his shadow looming over you, you turned your head to the side spitting out blood and glared at him “ For someone that is not trying to kill me, you sure are doing a shitty job.” you said and could only shut your eyes when another attack came your way. Your body jerked against the ground, the beaded bracelet Ace had given you breaking, you managed to crawl a step away and grab one of the scattered beads before consciousness left you.

” ( Y/N) HEY ( Y/N)! “ yelled Nami shaking you “ Nami?” you mumbled eyes opening slowly and the girl nodded, you were suddenly fully awake “ We need to go! There is someone else here! Another SHichibukai!” you said and the girl nodded again “ We know.” she said and looked ahead. Following her gaze you saw the rest of your crew standing firmly in front of the Shichibukai “ He offered to let us go if we hand Luffy over.” she said and you spotted your captain laying unconscious next to you.

Eyes focused on the small paw Kuma was holding “ It was large and it started shrinking.” explained Nami “ Now, bring me Straw Hat.” he said “ NOW WAY!” you all yelled “ What a pity.” sighed Kuma. You reacted as fast as you could, grabbing Nami and Luffy and holding them against you to avoid any further damage done to them. The ground shook and the rubble broke sending everything into disarray, Nami slipped from your grip but you held onto Luffy for dear life.

You rolled to your side, trying to steady your breath, you watched as Kuma picked up Luffy, half laying down you held Luffy’s hand in a last attempt to keep the Shichibukai away “ I won’t, let you take him.” you huffed, your grip loosened and you dropped as Luffy’s hand slipped away from yours “ No!” you cried out trying to pull yourself up “ SHISHI SONSON!” yelled Zoro cutting the Shichibukai’s shoulder causing him to drop Luffy.

Zoro much like you could hardly stand up, Kuma started charging a laser beam from his mouth and then fired. You threw yourself towards the swordsman, pushing him out of the way “ You! Don’t interfere with this!” he scolded you “ Just take the fucking save and zip it.” you huffed as he held you up “ Let go.” you mumbled and held yourself from a rubble “ Kuma!” you called “ I’ll come with you willingly, either handing me over to the World Goverment or Donflamingo. I won’t make a fuss nor try to escape but leave the pirates be!” you offered.

The Shichibukai titled his head to the side “ NO!” yelled Zoro grabbing you and pushing you back “ If you’re going to take someone’s head take mine. I’m not some big shot or anything but if you take it as the head of the man who is going to be the world’s greatest swordsman.” he said “ THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?! I’M NOT GONNA LE-“ the man hit you with the hilt of his sword “ You piece…off-“ he caught your unconscious body and laid you down, before you completely lost consciousness you heard Sanji screaming at the swordsman.

Next time you woke up you shot up once everything settled in you shot up and started looking for the swordsman “ Oi ( Y/n) where have you been?” yelled Luffy jumping up and down, you relaxed a bit “ Ah! You’re bleeding so much! Let me get a look at you!” yelled Chopper freaking out “ Where is Zoro?” you asked looking around “ I got that stupid Marimo right here.” huffed Sanji panting and having the swordsman thrown over his shoulder.

Having changed into simpler clothing you sat next to the passed out swordsman you laid your head on the side of the bed, messing with the only red bead you had managed to find and the other holding Zoro’s hand ‘ . I were told that you will be let to see Portgas D Ace one last time, that is if you came quietly.‘ rang Kuma’s words in your head. You gritted your teeth and shut your eyes, the tune of Binks Sake sending you back to your time at Moby “ ( Y/n)-swan,here I saved you some before they devour everything.” said Sanji leaving you a plate of food.

“ These guys are unbelievable, a few hours ago they were laying half dead and now they are dancing on tables.” sighed the cook and you smiled “ Look whose talking.” you said and the blond smiled back at you “ So be sure this brute should be fine.” he said patting Zoro’s torso “ That hurts you dumb cook” grumbled the green haired male “ You’re ok!” you said and the swordsman nodded “ Of course, why you got worried?” he asked giving you a small smirk “ WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT STUPID ASS DISPLAY OF COURAGE?! AND HITTING ME ON THE STOMACH!?” you yelled  smacking his head again and again.

“ ALL RIGHT! ZORO IS ALREADY UP SO LET’S HEAD ON OUR NEXT ADVENTURE.” said Luffy and you all cheered “ You guys sure are hasty to sat sail again.” said the pink haired woman that had helped Luffy out then she asked Franky to marry her. The woman handed you her Vive card telling you that  she was born into the New World and her mother is a pirate “ Ah, like Katakuri” you mumbled and the woman’s head shot to your direction “ YOU KNOW MY OLDER BROTHER!?” she yelled and you smiled showing off your tattoo “ A MEMBER OF THE WHITEBEARD PIRATES!?” yelled the other pirates “ Yea we had a small adventure together, I also met Poire. It was a pleasure meeting such a handsome and brave man. He cares about his siblings very much.” you said cheeks a bit pink.

Lola blinked at you “ You have seen his face?” she asked and you nodded “ MY DEAR SISTER IN LAW!” she yelled grabbing your hands in hers “ Ahahaha sadly I don’t think I’m his type.” you chuckled “ SADLY?! WHO IS THAT GUY?” yelled some of your crew members.