All Together

You hid behind Zoro after hearing Granny Kokoro’s story about the Florian Triangle “ Merchant and pirate ships coming back as ghosts the legend of the Treasure Ship always revolved around them.” mumbled Robin, the word treasure was enough to get Nami excited “ Let’s go find that ghost ship!” she cheered and you shook your head “ I would rather not.” you mumbled threw gritted teeth “ Can’t believe that someone like you is scared of such stuff.” said Zoro looking down at you “ I hate ghosts and insects!” you said and the swordsman chuckled at your uneasy expression “ I don’t know, ghost ships might have some cool swords.” he said teasing you and you panicked “ No! Don’t agree with them! If you do it’s a 100% chance that we’ll go!” you protested but your cries fell to deaf ears.

The two girls from the Franky Family entered, panting heavily “ What’s up?” asked Luffy confused on why they came here in such a hurry “ FRANKY BRO ASKED ALL OF YOU TO COME! THE DREAM SHIP IS FINALLY DONE!” they cheered and your crew got excited “ It’s already done!?” wondered Luffy “ 5 Top-notch shipwrights spent days and nights to build it!” added Nami “ I hope that perv hasn’t made a weird design.” you thought imagining a robot head at the front of the ship “ STRAWHAT-SSSAAAAANNN” yelled the other members of the Franky family.

Zanbai fell to his knees out of breath “ We need to ask you a favour! Have you seen the wanted posters?” he asked and your captain looked at him puzzled “ Wanted posters?” he asked “ You all got bounties on your heads!” he yelled and your eyes sparked with hope “ Here look for yourselves.” he said scattering the posters.

 DEAD OR ALIVE “ Cotton Candy Lover “ Chopper 50

“ Fivdy…” cried out Chopper devastated by the low amount of Belly

DEAD OR ALIVE “ CAT BURGLAR “ NAMI 16.000.000

The navigator shrieked and fell on her knees terrified by the idea of a bounty on her head 

DEAD OR ALIVE “KING OF SHARPSHOTERS” SHOGEKING 30.000.000

DEAD OR ALIVE ” BLACK LEG “ SANJI 77.000.000

You tried to hide you laughter at the ridicules sketch and patted the blond in the back as he stared in fright 

DEAD OR ALIVE “ DEVIL’S CHILD “ NICO ROBIN 80.000.000

The woman smiled 

DEAD  OR ALIVE “ PIRATE HUNTER” ROANOA ZORO 120.000.000

Zoro grinned and then looked at the defeated cook ready to rile him up

DEAD OR ALIVE “ STRAWHAT “  MONKEY D LUFFY 300.000.000

“ WOOHHOOO MINE INCREASED!” cheered the captain 

ALIVE “ DIVINE GAMBIT “ DONQUIXOTE ( Y/N) 450.000.000

You frowned staring at your poster, the picture was from the pool party, you were sitting on a sofa, smirking as you looked at the cards in your hand, cigarette hanging from your lips, Whitebeard’s tattoo in full display along with your scarred hands “ ( Y/n)! No fair yours is larger than mine! I’m your captain mine should have been larger than yours!” he rumbled “ Why the hell did they have to go and ruin it? The pic looks sick as hell, the nick name isn’t weird yet THEY GO AND STICK HIS FUCKING NAME NEXT TO MINE!” you yelled stomping on the last name, your heel ripping threw the paper and sticking to the grass below.

The group watched as you walked away grumbling “ We need to pack up where are you going?” asked Zoro “ TO THE FUCKING LAYWER!” you yelled. You knocked on the door of the office rather violently, his secretary opening the door “ Where is your boss?” you asked her glare swiping the room “ He has been gone for over a week to deliver your divorce papers. Last I heard of him, he handed them to a man named Trebol.” she said and your frown dependent “ Then it’s like he didn’t deliver them at all.” you spat .

“ He went and ruined it for me.” you mumbled kicking a random rock, your eyes widen seeing a member of the Franky Family collapse in front of you “ WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ARE YOU OK?” you asked kneeling next to him “ Sis, you have to….take this.” he grumbled handing you something. Your face turned green when you realised it was a speedo, more specifically Fraky’s speedo “ What kind of joke is this?” you breathed out.

Hearing yells you looked up “ GIVE THAT BACK!” he screamed as he run towards you, cock out for the whole town to see, without a word you began running “ GIVE ME BACK MY UNDERWEAR!” he yelled “ STOP CHASING ME!” you yelled back as you kept running “ WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!” he yelled “ I DON’T WANNA HEAR SUCH THINGS WHEN YOU’RE CHASING ME LIKE THAT!” you yelled making a turn “ SHIT!” you panted seeing a dead end. Just as Franky caught up to you, you were pulled up “ LUFFY!” you cheered as the boy threw you over his shoulder “PUNK DID YOU LIKE THE SHIP?” asked the blue haired male and your captain nodded “ ( Y/n) here!” said Chopper and you tossed him the speedo.

Playing catch with Franky’s underwear was the last thing you imagined you’d do “ HERE NOW YOU HOLD IT!” you yelled shoving it towards Luffy once you landed on the new ship “ Where is Usopp?” you asked not seeing the sniper anywhere “ The only way we’re taking him back is if he apologises.” said Zoro and you nodded “ FRANKY! THANK YOU FOR THE SHIP! IT’S GREAT WE’LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT!” yelled your captain to the cyborg “ Yea, I wish you safe travels with it.” he huffed and Luffy raised his speedo in the air “ IF YOU WANT THESE BACK YOU’LL HAVE TO BE OUR NAKAMA!” declared your captain.

As the town screamed at Franky to get lost along with a bunch of profanities the cyborg stood across from your crew “ Give me back my pants Strawhat.” he huffed “ Then be our Nakama!” insisted Luffy “ Don’t think you can just make me your Nakama by just taking my pants!” he said and struck his infamous pose " I UNDERESTIMATED HIM! HIS A MAN AMONG MEN!" gasped Luffy " HIS JUST A PERV!" you and Nami yelled smacking his head.

Robin smirked " If I can be a little rough I could help." she said and your captain nodded  " Dos Fleur." she said crossing her arms " Wait Robin, don't tell you'll... " you mumbled as two hands sprang from Franky's tights the man looking at the limbs in horror " Grab." she said and your hands flew to your mouth as the woman squeezed Franky's balls " SHE GRABBED THEM!" yelled Luffy as the cyborg screamed in pain " They'll come off!" shrieked the reindeer " THEY'LL COME OFF! JUST LIKE MIKANS!" yelled the twin sisters.

As Franky cried you didn't know if you should get emotional or be weirded out since the man was still butt naked. Zoro and Sanji run towards the ship yelling that Luffy's grandpa is coming back to capture them and that you should set sail " Here, now get on my ship Franky." demanded your captain " ALRIGHT I'LL BE YOUR SHIPRIGHT! IM GONNA BE AWAY FOR AWHILE!" announced Franky jumping on the ship.

He gave you a smirk " Seems like we'll travel together from now on sweetcheeks." he said giving you a wink " Just put your fucking pants on." you huffed and the man finally covered himself.

You started setting sail and you looked back at the shore hoping to see the long nosed boy somewhere. The ship rocked back and forth when a cannon ball almost hit it " Crap it's the Marines they found us! " said Franky as Garp spoke threw a megaphone " HEY LUFFY THIS IS YOUR GRANDPA! THINGS HAPPENED SO I'M SORRY BUT I'LL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO JUST DROWN AND DYE. IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN MAKE UP FOR IT BUT I'LL FACE YOU GUYS MYSELF." announced the older man.

” What is he doing?” asked Nami “ I think he’s picking up a cannon ball?” you asked unsure, you received your answer when the cannon ball collided with a half sunk ship nearby and it exploded “ HE THREW THE CANON BALL WITH HIS BEAR HAND!” yelled Sanji in shock “ WE CAN’T HELP IT! WE HAVE TO SET SAIL OR OUR NEW SHIP WILL GET WRECKED!” said Nami and you gulped “ Guys! He’s bringing out more!” you warned.

All of you did your best to destroy the canon balls aimed at your new ship, you could hear Usopp from the shore “ Heeeyyyy rejoice, it’s me! Chopper the weather is great today! Let’s go fishing!” he yelled and you glanced at Luffy who tried his hardest to not glance towards the shore. Usopp dropped to his knees “ IM’ SSSOOOORRRRYY! I’M SORRY FOR BEING STUBBORN! I WAS WRONG! I KNOW IT’S SHAMEFUL AND I KNOW I SAID I LEAVE THE CREW! CAN I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID!? PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR NAKAMA ONE MORE TIME!” he sobbed tears and snot running down his face.

Luffy stretched his hand towards the sniper “ IDIOT HURRY UP AND TAKE MY HAND!” sobbed the captain, Nami chuckled “ You guys are so lame.” she said eyes teared up “ FINALLY EVERYONE IS TOGETHER! LET’S GET AWAY FROM THIS BOMBARDMENT AND HEAD FOR AN ADVETURE!” cheered the captain.