Hit And Run

Your ride crashed threw the door of the action “ WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!? COULDN’T YOU LAND BETTER!?” yelled your captain as you dusted yourself off “ I feel like I’m gonna throw up.” you grumbled holding your stomach. Once Luffy spotted Camie he started running towards the stage “ Wait you idiot!” you called out “ I thought you went to keep him under control.” said Law “ I- what are you doing here?” you asked but the male just smirked “ Secret, but not what you were thinking about.” he said.

Hachi jumped to hold Luffy back, his disguise coming off “ The hell is wrong with the lot of you?” you mumbled grimacing at how the people reacted towards the fishman. Guards rushed to stop Luffy trying to hold him down, a gunshot was heard and you saw Hachi’s body fall to the ground, your eyes shined gold once you spotted the short weirdly dressed man with the bubbled over his head ‘ You insolent fools! How dare you! How dare you step on our names!’ rang the voice on your head “ Shit!” you mumbled having to hold yourself Camie’s cries and the crowds mockery sounding far away “ ( Y/n)-ya?” asked Law ‘ Shitstains of the world we created deciding who lives and who dies! You can’t measure the value of life! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO!’ screamed the voice in your head.

Luffy gritted his teeth and started walking towards the World Noble “ Straw Hat…you can’t get….mad. It’s my….fault. You promised that even if someone is shot right in front of you ….you wouldn’t go against the Tenryubito. I’m a pirate anyway, I have done bad things…this is my punishment. Nami I…I wanted to make it up to Nami even a little…bit. Everything I have ever done was a mistake….in the end I only caused you trouble. I’m so sorry!” cried the fishman. Without saying anything to him and as the Tenryubito kept  throwing insults at the fishman, Luffy slowly walked up to him and punched him straight in the face, sending him flying a few rows before you.

” Sorry guys I heard that if I punched that guy an admiral would show up.” said your captain cracking his knuckles “ Thanks to you sending him flying I didn’t get to cut him.” huffed Zoro “ So much for not causing trouble.” you said having slightly collected yourself, eyes still shining and golden cracks appearing around your eyes ‘ We really need to get out of here cause that voice keeps urging me to kill those things.’ you thought as soldires started attacking you “ YOU BASTARDS ARE YOU GOING TO RESIST US TO THE VERY END?!” yelled the eldest Tenryubito “ SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING SHIT STAIN!” you yelled stomping on his head and slamming him to the ground.

His daughter screamed and froze up as you turned to look at her “ You! You’re a-“ she stoped trembling, a crack broke from the side of your eye down to the jawline as you raised one of your blades up. Hearing the click of a gun you span around “ GAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” screamed Usopp having dropped from the ceiling on top of the Tenryubito. You titled your head to the side “ Eek! ( Y/n)? What’s with the scared face?” mumbled the sniper as you looked around trying to find the woman who had run off.

You spotted her across from Camie ready to shoot the poor mermaid, you launched forward blades at the ready, just as your blade was about to run across her neck and cut her head off a wave f shock passed threw your body and you dropped to your knees while the woman fainted “ Sorry young lady but I can’t have you doing that now.” said a long white haired man “ I hope you can now compose yourself, I would like to have you conscious if I have to carry you in my arms.” said the man as you blinked owlishly at him.

Everything seemed to be coming from way to far away, the conversations and yells of your companions seeming like they were heard from a well. A hand was placed on your shoulder “ Are you ok?” asked Franky looking at you concerned “ Yea…I’m fine. Now.” you mumbled getting up “ That’s good cause we gotta fight our way out of here.” he said helping you up and you followed him outside where a plethora of Marines where waiting for you “ Ah shit.” you groaned “ What things are looking rough for you?” asked a familiar voice and you saw Kid smirking at you and you rolled your eyes as you fought your way threw.

” I wonder how you even manage to get a higher bounty than me.” he mocked and you felt your eyebrow twitch, your mood was already shitty “ I flashed my boobs at the photographer will that shut you up now kiddo?” you said and you saw him turn as red as his hair “ IT’S KID! EUSTASS KID!” he yelled at you “ Does that fit on your Hot Topic employee tag.” you asked blocking a blade from hitting you before cutting down the Marine and you swear he was about to pop a vessel “ Please leave him be. This is no time for this.” said a masked blond looking anywhere but at you “ Tell him that!” you snapped poking him and the blond flinched “ ( Y/n) -ya! Straw hat is leaving” called out Law “ What!? Crap. Sorry Law, it was great seeing you but I gotta run.” you said kicking a Marine away before giving the black haired male a quick hug and running off. Law looked at you leaving before sending a smug smirk towards Kid.

Panting you opened the door hearing Rayleigh say his story “ Roger, Roger….where have I heard that name before?” you mumbled “ HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HIM?!” yelled Usopp shocked “ Is he some big shot?” you asked “ He was the pirate King and Rayleigh was his vice captain. OH! Did you know Shanks and Buggy were in his crew?” asked Luffy and you nodded “ So you’re the big shot. Shanks? I can’t believe it….kinda hard to take him seriously. Who the cut is Buggy?” you asked and Rayleigh laughed pouring you a drink as you sat down and placed a cigarette in your mouth “ Allow me.” said a beautiful black haired woman giving you a smile.

As you sat and drank the older man spoke “ So what’s the situation? You wanted me to coat your ship right? Since Hachi is my friend I won’t take you any money.” he said and your crewmates thanked him “ I just have one question.” said Robin standing up “ What is the Will of D?” she asked and explained that she had found Roger’s name carved in a Poneglyph in Skypeia “ Do you know what happened to the world 900 years ago? During the Dark Century?!” she asked and the man nodded “ Yes, I know. But you can’t rush things.” he told her and advised her to wait patiently. 

Robin nodded her head “ I will wait.” she said “ Are you ok Robin? You’re letting a opportunity go here!” said the sniper who turned to the retired rate “ Em old man! I have a question as well, the legendary treasure! One Piece , is it real-“ “ UUUUUSSSSOOOOOPPPP!” screamed your captain cutting him off “ I DON’T WANT TO HEAR WHERE THE TREASURE IS! I DON’T WANNA EVEN KNOW IF IT’S REAL! I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, THAT’S WHY WE SET OFF ON OUR JOURNEY!” yelled Luffy angrily “ If the old man tells you anything here, I will stop being a pirate. I won’t go on a boring adventure!” he yelled and you smiled fondly at him “ Your captain sure is something.” said Rayleigh and you nodded “ He sure is.” you chuckled.

It will take 3 days for your ship to get coated, in the meantime you all decided it would be best to separate and meet up later so that you wouldn’t attract any attention, Sakky invited you to stay with her and the older man but the invitation was quickly shut down by Zoro who pulled you along  “ You seem happy.” you told Franky “ Yes, Rayleigh sailed on Oro Jackson the ship my mentor made.” he said and you nodded “ If that makes you happy I hope you get to meet the rest of the crew as well.” you said “ Nah, I just wanted to know what kind of people that crew was made of.” he said and rubbed the back of his head “ Wanna go and grab a Cola together?” he asked and you nodded “ Sure, but I wanted to meet with a friend that happened to be here as we-“ you stopped.

As the giant shadow loomed over you felt your blood run cold, Kuma stood across your crew.

—————————————————————————————————————

Basically what Usopp saw: pin.it/4C5YhIejs