In The Vip Rooms

The VIP room reminded you of an Asian grand hall, tatami floors, red marble pillars decorated by golden Dragon statues. Tesoro smirked as you looked around, someone called Donflamigo " I have to go for a bit. Don't stray too far." he said giving your shoulder a small squeeze " Your husband is quiet protective." said Tesoro " He's not my husband. We're not married." you said " Yet." teased the man and laughed at the face you made " Come on. Let's go play a round of dice " said the green haired man motioning to the center of the room.
You were creeped out, the dealer whose name was Dice was extremely masochistic to the point that he would bang his head on the container of the dice to crack it open. The rest of the players let out groans and curses as the dice was once again in your favour " Another win!" said Bacarat sitting next to you " You sure are lucky." she said placing a gloved hand on your shoulder " You wouldn't mind if I joined the game would you?" asked Tesoro, you shook your head while the rest of the players got up to leave. You placed your bets and once again  it was to your favour, this went on for a couple of rounds " This is incredible." said Bacarat brushing a few strands of your hair aside, this time you noticed that she had taken her gloves off. You kept playing and you kept winning, the red haired woman seemed to be having an identity crisis as she found every little opportunity to touch you " I think I'll step down. If we keep this up I'll have to give you my casino." said Tesoro with a chuckle but you noticed the deadly look he gave the red haired woman. The man got up " How about I give you a tour around the VIP grounds." he said offering you hid hand.
 As you walked you spotted a couple of Marines and pirates which you found odd, seeing your questionable gaze Tesoro leaned down " Grand Tesoro is a nutural zone, Marines can't commit arrests here and Pirates aren't fugitives either. The only laws are the ones that I have applied. I can answer any questions you may have." he said and you gave the place another look " Why so much gold? I might it is aesthetically pleasing to some extent but...." you trailed off " Its a bit much." added Tesoro and you nodded. The man gave you a smirk before running his hands down your arms " That's because I ate a certain devil fruit." he said as the golden handcuffs melted from your hands " I believe you can guess what it does." he said bidding the cuffs even tighter than before making you hiss in pain.
You glared at the man who gave you an apologetic smile " That would be bad partnership." he said referring to him freeing you, his tone sounding mocking " My my if it isn't the young miss. How did you end up here?" came the slow voice of a tall familiar man " BORSALINO!" you called with a smile, hope growing " Mufufufu it seems like you know everyone." said Donflamingo and just like that your hopes were crushed. The marine looked from you to the Shichibukai " You know each other?" asked the black haired man " As a matter of fact, she's my soon to be wife." said Donflamingo placing his hands on your shoulders, grip tight.  You mouthed a " help me " to the marine ' Look at that. A pirate asking the help of a marine.' you thought but at the current time you could not find another solution ' Beggars can't be choosers.' you thought as the men stared down at each other.
" You see this young miss is the sworne sister of one of our captains. Garps student and we have been looking for her for quiet some time." said Kizaru taking a missing poster out of his pocket " What's with this? It's too poorly drawn!" you said seeing the hideous painting of yourself " I see. But you can't take her just like that. How about we arrange a date so they get to see each other?" said Donflamingo and by his tone it was clear that there was no room for negotiation. You felt every hope you had get crushed " I'll send one of your fellow Shichibukai to get you and our young miss to Marineford." he said and he patted your head " Until then." he said leaving. You could feel Donflamingo's anger ozzing out " Tesoro. A room." he spat.
The taller man pulled you inside a private room and once the door was closed he slammed you against the wall, hand wrapped around your neck as your hands were pulled above your head by a pair of strings " Is it so hard for you to just sit obediently?!" he asked and you knew he was glaring at you underneath his glasses " I have been offering you luxury and a life of comfort. I could have you treated as a slave if I wished yet Im giving you the honor of marrying me. Do you know how many woman would kill for what you have?" he asked " A pair of explosives wrapped around their hands  and a maniac by their side 24/7? I don't think so." you spat. Strings wrapped  around your legs " Do I have to break a limb for you to behave?" he asked and you just gave him a glare, you felt a pair of strings cutting threw the flesh of your thigh and you yelled in pain as they dug deeper and deeper in an agonizingly slow pace.
Donflamingo covered your mouth with his hand " I'm being generous with you. This is the last time." he said but you were too preoccupied with the pain, you bit his fingers as hard as you could, blood running down his palm and a drop falling to the ground along with yours. The man suddenly thought of his mother, the way she would disapprove of his actions not only in general but towards a woman as well, the strings stoped cutting your flesh and your hands were freed, you were feeling light headed and man held you up. You tried to push him away and  he let out an annoyed sigh " Don't make do these things to you. Lay down, I'll call a doctor." he said helping you sit on a sofa and leaving the room.
You run a hand down your face " How cruel. Surururu." said a voice followed by a weird laugh, you blinked as round headed man popped out of the wall and gave you a small bow " My name is Tanaka, Im the head of security here. Tesoro-sama ordered me to keep an eye on you." he said and you just stared at him. Tanaka looked at you up and down " Such a fuss over a mediocre woman. I do not understand it." he said picking his nose  and you gave him a small glare.
You spend your time in silence and from what you noticed he seemed like the childish type " How did you phase threw the wall?" you asked him " It's my devil fruit abulity. I ate the Nuke Nuke No Mi. I can phase threw any solid object I wish too and so can the people that I touch." he said " Oh really! That sounds amazing! You must be a really good security guard." you praised and tried to hide your smirk when the man puffed out his chest with pride " But I bet you can't get me out of these tight cuffs. So I guess you're not that cool." you said with a shrug " I obviously can! Bacarat's power might have not worked on you but mine will." he said.
Tanaka stomped towards you and grabbed your hands, the cuffs slipped from your hands and fell to the floor with a clatter " See I told you. Now to put them-" you covered your forehead with haki and headbutted Tanaka knocking him out. You moved as fast as you could taking the Den Den Mushi and the gun that fell from Tanaka, you ripped one of the pillowcases and wrapped it around your wound tightly to stop the bleeding before running out of the room.
You spotted one of the servers go threw a door which you guessed was for the staff to move around. Rushing threw there you found a uniform and quickly changed to that stuffing the bloody dress in a trashcan. Heart pounding you asked a girl about the port " A customer left something personal behind amd I was ordered to deliver it to them before they departed." you said and the girl nodded " I was heading there as well. Let me show you the way." she said motioning for you to follow her.
The girls name was Louise she was around the same age as you  " The pay must be pretty good here. " you said and the girl frowned " I'm not exactly employed here." she said and seeing your questionable look she gave you a sad chuckle " You're knew so you might not know. Most of the people that work here have dept to pay to tge casino. My father used to be a noble but he lost everything when we came here for vacation. We started working for Tezoro so we can get back our freedom. My fathet recently passed away, my mother is too sick to work....so it's up to me." she said and you started feeling bad for her ' What is going to happen to her if she gets caught helping me?' you thought bitterly.
Donflamingo and Tesoro stared at the knocked out Tanaka and the cuffs on the ground " Calm down my dear friend. There is no way for her to leave this place." said the green haired man while the blond tried to control his rage " Do you think I scared her?" he asked and Tesoro shrugged " Possibly. But I believe she'll come to her senses if you talk with her. Go talk with our business partners while we look for her. Act like nothing is happening, we do not want to alert Kizaru. I promise to have her back in a couple of hours." said the casino owner.  Donflamingo looked at him up and down " And what do you want in return?" he asked, Tesoro smirked " How about the three of us having a fun night together?" he proposed and the Shichibukai shrugged " If she agrees to something like that it's fine by me." he said
" I think I know the way from here. You should head to do your own thing. " you said feeling Tesoro's presence near " It's alright we're almost there." she said and you shook your head " No. You should leave. Like right now!" you said and your eyes widen. You grabbed the girl and tossed her over your shoulder as you avoided a splash of gold " Shit." you cursed seeing the man emerging " T-teso-tesoro-sama!" stuttered the girl getting out of your grip and falling to the ground, she crawled backwards until her back hit a wall. The casino owner looked at you back and down with a smile " I believe you had your fun. Lets head back." he said as your grip tighten around the gun " Or you can just let me go." you said and he shook his head " I told you before. That would be bad partnership." he said as you aimed the gun towards him " Too bad then." you replied.