Apart But Not For Long

You were back at the convenient store with Matias “ Do you need anything?” you asked him turning around only to find the store empty “ Matias?” you asked peaking around a lane “ Mati-“ a gun was pointed at you and the gunshot send you to the floor. As your eyes closed you could hear Matias scream your name.

“ Come on, it’s time to wake up. Lunch is served. You can’t sleep all day.” you heard Marco’s voice, opening your eyes you found yourself back n your bed at Moby “ What?” you mumbled looking around, you noticed your hands completely healed “ Marco?” you called out. The room was empty “ You should hurry or your plate will be gone!” called a familiar voice and you felt your eyes tear up “ Thatch?” you yelled running into the lunch room only to find nobody “ Ace? Izo?” you called opening room after room “ Oyaji?” you yelled throwing the door only to be met with another empty room.

A sob left your throat as tears threatened to run down your face “ Where the hell is everyone?” you mumbled hugging yourself when you begun feeling cold “ ( Y/n)! Come and check this out!” you heard Luffy “ This is nothing let me tell you about the time.” you heard Usopp. With shaky hands you pushed the door where you heard your crew mates voices from, you found yourself at Sunny’s deck, the warm sun was not matching the eerie and silent atmosphere you looked around.

Openign room after room you couldn’t find any of your crew mates, you returned to the deck and fell to your knees as tears dripped from your face to the wooden floor “ I just wanna be with everyone.” you sobbed, a red bead rolled towards you and you took it in your hands. A shadow loomed over you and you turned your tearful gaze up at the shadow covering the sun.

You woke up with a gasp, trying to catch your breath you tried to get up only to stumble and fall to your knees “ Please calm down! We mean you no harm!” said a female voice. Managing to steady your breath your eyesight focused as well, two women resembling snakes looked at you “ Where am I?! What about my crew mates?” you asked standing on your feet on high alert “ Currently you’re on my ship. A Sea King was about to attack us and you landed straight at it.” said a black haired woman entering the room and flipign her hair.

Raising an eyebrow you looked at the woman standing in front of you “ Now, you will have all the time in the world to admire me.” she said smirking at you “ No that’s not it. I have seen you somewhere before but I can’t remember.” you said “ This is Boa Hancock. The prettiest woman in the world and one of the seven Warlord of th-“ before the green haired woman had finished her introduction you had activated your Haki stunning them.

Throwing the sheet at the two snake like women you grabbed Boa by the throat, holding her hands behind her back and an arm around her throat you glared at the group “ Sister!” cried out the two women “ I’ve had enough of you Warlords. Are you planning on taking me back to Donflamingo?” you spat trying to spot an exit “ Please let me go. You’re scaring me.” said the black haired woman batting her eyes at you. With a huff you tighten your grip forcing her to kneel down “ Sorry sweetheart but that won’t work on me. I was willing to sacrifice my hands to escape, I won’t be cuffed down again.” you spat.

You avoided a spear aimed at your head “ HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HEBIHIME LIKE THAT!?” yelled one of the female warriors “ Wait. we’re not going to turn you over to any man. Let us talk this threw.” said Boa letting go of your hands and raising them to her side “ You as well go. This is all a misunderstanding.” she commanded her guards who with hesitation left.

Letting her go you backed away expecting any upcoming attack “ I…you can stay with us until you see what you will do. We won’t plan on handing you over.” she said making you relax “ You don’t look like the generous type. What is it that you want” you asked with suspicion “ Nothing, just…until you recover maybe you can spend some time with me.” she mumbled cheeks flushed and avoiding eye contact " Are all the Shichibukai this weird?" you mumbled.

Arriving at shore you could hear screams and cheers from outside  " So they're really no men at all here." you mumbled as you followed after Boa the crowd of women cheering for her. Entering the castle you watched as an amazon showed the Empress a statue that the kids had made for her ' It's kinda funny looking.' you thought smiling a bit " How awful it ruins the ashtetics of my room." said the woman pushing it to the ground making it shutter. Your eyes widen " What the hell is your deal?" you asked her angrily " It was made by children of course it would be awful! But going as far as to breaking it? If you didn't like it that much then put it somewhere else!" you scolded her.

She gasped and so did the rest of the women there, clicking your tongue you began gathering the broken pieces " Help me glue it. Do you have a playground for the kids? We can put it there." you said at one girl that had rushed to clean off the pieces, with hesitation she looked at the empress who nodded her head " What are you looking at? Do as you were told!" she snapped before hurrying away.

You were escorted to a room and were told to wait there until a doctor would come to see you. Laying on the bed you closed your eyes " I need to find them....I haven't gotten used to things being so quiet... Luffy, where could you be?" you wondered. Hearing a loud crash along with yelling you grabbed your swords and rushed out.

Entering a bath you spotted the 3 sisters and another silhouette in the steam. Your eyes widen and a smile grew on your face " LUFFY! " you cheered tears gathering in your eyes  " ( Y/n)!" cried the male running up to you and wrapping himself around you " I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I WAS SO SCARED?!" he cried  " HOW DARE YOU TOUCH A WOMAN LIKE THAT! PISTOL KISS!" yelled the empress.

Still holding you, your captain jumped threw the window. Both of you landing in the middle of the town, you were surrounded by the amazon's, all ready to take Luffy's head. Activating your Haki you knocked a bunch of them down before snakes started slythering around you wrapping you and Luffy together " Shit!" you cursed as a snake made its way up your neck and around your eyes blindfolding you.

" Take the man to trial and keep the woman under restrains!" ordered Boa " Could things get any worse?" you sighed  " Shishishi but we're together now so we're gonna be fine." chuckled your captain. 

—-----—--------

Mc : wondering if things can get any worse.
Me: about to traumatise her even more in the upcoming arc.