Lucci X Reader Smut

Warning to anyone that might feel uncomfortable, this chapter will be smut. I finally got my new keyboard and what better way to use it for the first time? After a long vote the answers were tied to Lucci and slowly writing every smut implied.  So we’ll start with the cat boy. Minors please don’t interact.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

” Wasn’t expecting it to be this good.” you teased him as you ate “Don’t underestimate a bachelor. You’re very lucky, Pauline usually tries to sneak threw the window to get a bite.” he said and you chuckled. You didn’t expect Lucci to be this talkative, the man has been telling you stories about his time in Galley La “ What about you?” he asked and you raised an eyebrow “ How did you end up with those pirates?” he asked and you caught the slight tone of disgust as he said the last word “ I was travelling, trying to find Matias and then I…I got captured….then given to Donflamingo. I escaped and, ended up with these beauties.” you said raising your hands up.

The man raised an eyebrow as you stopped, you run a hand across your forehead “ Sorry I…I just had a bit of a-“ “ It’ll be fine.” he said getting up and pulling you with him “ Non of that filth will touch you again. I’ll make sure of it.” he said kissing your scared palm and holding it against his cheek.

He pulled you against him, from the force he pulled you, you lost your balance, your only suppport was the hold he had on your arm and his hand on your lower back. His lips were soft unlike his calloused hands “ Let me erase every trace of off you.” he mumbled and leaned down again.

This time you were the one connecting your lips, you felt him smile in the kiss, you felt his tongue brush against your lips, you hesitantly opened your mouth, his fingertips slowly moved to hem of your shorts “ Let’s go to the bedroom-“ you cut him off connecting your lips once again, he let you push him to the floor, still holding you, not letting your bodies split for a moment “ You got neighbours?” you asked him taking a moment to breath “ No.” he said trying to hide his amusement “ Good.” you said.

You began kissing from his collarbone up his neck, as you neared his ear you licked up and bit him softly, you felt him shake and let out a sigh “ Careful.” he mumbled hand tightening his grip on you, you decided to not pay attention to his sharp gaze. Continuing the mistreatment on his neck you dragged your nails down his side and tagged on his belt “ Must I do everything?” you whispered in his ear. He sighed threw his nose and quickly undid his belt and pulled down his pants and short “ Why the rush?” you asked him and he gave you a glare pushing your head down “ You’re taking too long.” he huffed and took in a breath as your mouth wrapped around the base of his cock.

Licking up you pulled the skin down, revealing the head, you licked in the slit and put it in your mouth, two fingers circling around the base like a ring while your other hand softly but with a good grip pumped him up and down. Lucci was supporting his upper half on his arms, eyes half lidded and shaky breaths coming out of his mouth, a shiver or a small shake when your tongue licked a particular spot “ Harder.” he mumbled and buckled his hips, in response you grazed him with your teeth.

He cursed taking a fistful of your hair and just holding it, you picked up your pace feeling his grip on your hair tighten. You tried to back up when the man moaned but he pushed your head down, his body shook and he let you go. You turned around to spit out the cum that hadn’t gushed down your throat, but Lucci grabbed your face, keeping your mouth shut “ All of it.” he mumbled breath still uneven, you glared back at him before swallowing. Whipping your lips you scoffed “ Don’t look so smug about it, you were the one trembling and sha-“ 

Leaving you no time to finish he had picked you up and was heading to the bedroom, you were thrown face first into the mattress, before you could turn around he had grabbed your ankles and pulled you back. Your knees were at the edge of the bed “ Let me turn around.” you huffed as he pushed your back down making you arch your back “ Stop being so fussy.” he mumbled.

You tensed up feeling his tongue run up your slit, his hands grabbed your ass, pulling your butt cheeks apart he buried s face in between you, his tongue licking up and down, the flat of his tongue lapped at your entrance and you shivered when the tip of his tongue grazed your clit. The man hummed as you moaned, you buried your face in the sheets as his tongue entered you.

Trembling and shaking you felt yourself come undone, Lucci stood back up and wiped his mouth. You went to lay down but the man pulled you back up “ We’re not done yet.” he said, sitting on all fours you felt the head of his cock at your entrance. You whimpered as you felt the head opening you up, feeling you backing up towards him he placed a hand on your back and pushed you down holding you in place “ Stay still, I’ve got to clean you up inch by inch.” he said entering you steadily. His hands groped all over your body as  picked up his pace, he leaned forward licking your earlobe before bitting it, you yelped as his teeth dug into your flesh you felt a drop of blood run down your neck.

His thrusts became sloppier, he shoved you down the bed basically laying on top of you as he continued to thrust in and out of you “ Your walls are squeezing me so tight, you can come…as many times as you want. I wont stop until we’re satisfied.” he whispered giving you a hard trust. You were a moaning mess as the man continued to bite and suck on your neck while thrusting in you, you could swear your vision went black for a few seconds as you came.

Lucci run his fingers threw your folds before he stated teasing your back hole “ What do you….think you’re doing?” you breathed out turning to give him a glare “ I said it before. I’ll erase every trace of him from you.” he said one of his fingers entering “ Don’t!” you whimpered as he softly started moving it inside “ When you start something you should see it threw.” he said pushing another finger in ‘ Look at this smug smirk.’ you thought only moans managing to come out of your mouths.

Just as you were about to finish once more Lucci removed his fingers, you groaned in annoyance “ Need something?” he mocked and your face turned red “ Is this really the time?”  you huffed “ When you asked if I had neighbours I didn’t expect it to be because you’re so noisy.” he teased climbing up the bed.  You tried not to look away as he stared you down “ Turn around, and raise your ass up.” he demanded so calmly like he had asked for cup of water, you lowered your head before turning around and raising your ass up.

The man licked his lips a satisfied smirk on his lips “ Good girl” he mumbled, you tensed up feeling the head at your back entrance “ Relax, open up for me.” he whispered rubbing the head of his cock at your entrance “ Does it hurt?” he asked pushing the head inside “ No.” you breathed out, your mouth gasped open as he pushed the rest of himself inside you. Your body tensed up and you shivered “ Breath.” he whispered in your ear.

He started to move slowly, with each thrust his grip on your thighs tighten. You couldn’t understand what the man was saying as you had started slipping into the pleasure “ Can you feel what you’ve done to me?”  asked picking up his pace “ I wanna bury myself right inside you, I don’t want you to move even an inch away from me.” he moaned licking the bite he had created in your ear.

One of his hands circled around your body and groped your chest, pinching your nipple and thrusting harder Lucci relished your moans unhinged you to your limits you moaned out. There was a small pause from you but the man kept going hunting his own release, feeling him twitch inside you , you tried to pull back “ Don’t!” he demanded and he let out a groan as he filled you up.

You both laid on the bed, Lucci still on top and inside of you, once he caught his breath he removed himself “ I’m gonna run us a bath.” he sighed kissing the back of your neck. As he exited the room you sighed and wondered if he had noticed that you had moaned another man’s name.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Heheheh