I'll Have Your Back And You'll Have Mine

Opening the door to the hotel room you expected to find Izo inside but instead it was empty and a complete mess " Seems like your friend got caught." said Gallete as you looked Around " Is that a nail?" you mumbled as Katakuri took it from your hand " He must have sent someone  to deal with your companion." he said and you frowned " Then I guess you can't  wait to attack huh?" said Poire as you lit a cigarette " My blood was already gymming but if there's  even a scratch on him I might get  to that bastard  before you." you spat.

There  was no other way in the house but the front door, it was quiet obvious that Frederic  did no expect you or at least the Charlote siblings because he had gone pale. Being quick on his feet the man managed to avoid any upcoming attacks and pushed  the button on a Den den mushi before making a run for it up stairs. A metal shutter  started closing the way to the stairs while loud sirens echoed and marines  surrounded you. Katakuri with almost no difficulty grabbed the shutter  and pushed it up " You two go ahead.  We'll  deal with these guys." said Poire firing her machine gun " Hurry  and pass. This is sea prison stone. I can't  hold it for any longer. " said Katakuri and you nodded running after the Marine.

" Don't move." spat Frederic holding a worn out Izo in front of him as a shield " I wasn't  expecting the Big Mom pirates to show up here but I have called for reinforcements. Soon a Vice Admiral or an Admiral we'll  be showing up to help get all of you scumbags to Imp-" the man flinched as bullet grazed him " Let him go."  you spat and he gritted his teeth " Sorry. I was supposed to be looking after you, not the other way around." huffed your crewmate " Don't  worry about it."  You said not moving your gaze from the Marine  ' He gives off the same feeling as that woman.' you thought nervousness  building up. Frederic smirked " You have a lot of nerve. Looking at me like that." he spat stabbing Izo with his nails " IZO!" you yelled as the black haired male let out a pained cry and was thrown to the side. By instinct you turned to catch him " FOOL!" yelled Frederic launching at you, his attack was blocked and he let out a frightened yelp " Thanks Katakuri." You said holding your friend as the giant man stood in front of you.

Katakuri's crimson eyes glared daggers at the Marine " Who the hell are you?" he asked making you raise a brow " What do you mean by that? Weren't  you looking for the guy?" you asked helping Izo sit up to a corner " That's  not him. This is not Frederic." answered Katakuri. Your opponent  let out a chuckle that turned into full out laughter " Hahaghaha. Looks like the cat is out of the bag. Nah I ain't  Frederic." he said before pinching the top of his head and peeling off his skin another man beneath it " That man is dead. My real name is Kenny, I ate the peel peel fruit and became a peeling human, right after arriving in this world. I can peel off anything and use it as I please." he said and your eyes widen getting up and rushing at him.

Your attack was blocked by the peeled off skin that seemed to act like a puppet, you jumped back next to Katakuri " So hostile, we're  both travellers. Don't  cha thing that we should get along?" he asked ' A completely different person.' you thought memories of your last encounter flashing in your mind " Don't  attack him." whispered Katakuri and you gave him a questionable look ' I....cannot predict  his moves. It's  like my Haki has been turned off.' thought the male. 

Poire entered the room with machine gun in hand  " Ew! The he'll is that?!" she asked pointing  at the skin puppet. In the blink of an eye the woman screamed in pain, the puppets arm had twisted itself into a sharp end and pierced her stomach " POOOOIIIRRRREEEEE!" screamed Katakuri in raged cutting off the morphed skin and running to his sister's  side. The puppet attacked again this time the skin separating in different branches and attacking from everywhere, with a flick of his weapon Katakuri cut everything but the puppet kept attacking, you did your best to defend Izo who was laying at the corner and looked in severe pain. The oldest Charlote  too preoccupied by his sister's injury failed to notice Kenny sneaking up behind him.

Pushing Katakuri aside you blocked Kenny's  attack, the metallic nails just a few centimetres away from your face. You felt the ground turn soft and a creamy substance hit the man away from you, the puppet tried to pierce or grab Katakuri who just simply morphed into that substance and smashed his fist on it cracking the floor. Sitting back you felt a shiver run down your spine ' Scary the people in this world are freaking scary. But his also so cool.' you thought as his fist hit Kenny sending him crushing to the wall " A damned Logia." he spat but even if the terrifying  giant threatened to crash him, he seemed confident.

Something was suddenly thrown at you " YOU CHEAP BASTARD!" you yelled catching Izo in your arms " Poi...son." he huffed " The nails have poison." he said breathing heavily. You felt something pass by you and you saw Katakuri's  weapon had pierced another puppet that had appeared from the wall. A click was heard and Katakuri cursed finding a cuff around his arm " Ain't  that scary now." said Kenny with a laugh " I'll  get rid of that little sister of yours first. She'll  make a good cover. Her skin looks soft as well." he said running towards Poire who was trying to stand up " No you fucking don't." You spat. 

You had flung one of your swords at him successfully  cutting one of his arms off. He screamed in agony as you shot him in the leg and he fell to his knees " The antidote." you demanded standing in front of him. He gritted his teeth " How dare you! A little shot that hasn't  even done the sacrifice! HOW DARE YOU ORDER ME AGGGHHH!" he screamed as you stepped on the wound " Fine! Fine! I'll  give it to ya....NOT!" he yelled as you were thrown at Katakuri sharp pain passing threw your shoulderblade. Kenny laughed as he peeled off the ground " How about you two go for a swim?" he taunted ripping it off and making you and the man fall.

The surface below was rocky and Katakuri tried to hold himself but the rocks broke. You both fell into the icy water bellow, opening your eyes you found yourself floating in the darkness of the sea, as quickly as you could you swam back up and took a large breath as you looked around ' Got to find him as well.' you thought before diving back in and tried to look for the larger man. Once you spotted him you started swimming as fast as you could towards him and tried to pull him up, that didn't work so you went beneath him and started pushing him upwards.

Managing to reach the sore you coughed, spitting out the water that had entered your mouth you turned to Katakuri who laid unconscious ' His still breathing!' you thought shaking him a bit " Shit." You spat realizing that he wasn't  responding. Taking off his scarf you laid him straight and placed your hands on his chest " Thankfully I have enough experience from Ace falling over." you mumbled  giving strong rythmical pushes, you stopped and waited for a second then did the same thing again. Seeing as he was not responding you paled " Don't tell me....I have to do that?" you thought pushing your hands against his chest, with a frustrated huff you pinched the man's  nose and opened his mouth.

Katakuri felt air enter his lungs, his eyes opened and widened from the shock. He shoved you aside coughing out water " You..." he grumbled seeing his scarf of the ground, he felt his stomach " You saw my face." he said and you nodded " Yea I kinda had to so you wouldn't  suffocate." You said and he grabbed you by the throat slamming you to the ground " What's  your deal?" you said trying to push his hand away " Don't  you find it disgusting? Terrifying?" he asked with narrowed eyes " My face." he explained " I actually  find you quiet handsome." You blurted out and the both of you turned red. His grip on your throat relaxed " Are you trying to mock me?!" he asked and you tried to avoid his gaze " NO! No! Your teeth also match with Poire's and I think that's....cute." You mumbled giving him a glance as steam started coming out of his head.

Suddenly you felt something coming up your throat and you turned around coughing out blood. Katakuri let you go and took a better look at you, the stab on your shoulder had turned black and it was traveling downwards  to your heart ' I can't  leave her like this after she saved my life.' he thought seeing you panting heavily " Go. Izo and Poire have been poisoned as well so you got-" " No. Just stay still for a second." he said pulling you against him. You flinched as he wrapped his mouth around the wound and started sucking, he turned to the side spitting a lumpy black substance before sucking more " We'll  have to get you to a doctor after this." he said washing his mouth " Can you stand?" he asked and you nodded " What are we going to do about the sea  prison stone?" you asked and the man started pushing it upwards until it cracked open and he tore it off. You stared at the blood running down his arm " It's  nothing. Let me patch you up a bit." he said pulling a handkerchief out of his pocket and tying your wound. Eyes meeting for a second you looked away " Let's  go. This time it'll  be his end." he said helping you up " Let's  beat the shit out of him!" you cheered as the man touched the ground and it turned into Mochi guiding you back up.