Boat Trip

In the calmness of the beach you heard the soft sound of a motor “ Something is coming from the sea.” said Zoro and you saw the cloudy waves rising “ A snail?” asked Luffy but the girl shook her head “ No, it’s my father.” she said “ Heso!” he called riding in the beach “ I’m sorry, I’m going to stop now.” he stated and crushed into a tree “ Ah!? Is anybody hurt?” he asked pulling himself out of his vehicle “ YOU! YOU’RE THE ONE THAT’S HURT!” you scolded as the man dusted himself off. 

Papaya, Coni’s father, had invited you to dine in his home but Luffy and Nami had taken an interest in his vehicle, the Waver, Luffy was the first to give it a try but after a few minutes flipped and fell into the sea “ He….isn’t coming up.” you stated “ He sank.” mumbled Zoro and both him and Sanji sprinted to their captain’s rescue. As they pulled him to the shore you felt a light tap on your shoulder “ Wanna go for a ride?” asked the navigator and you nodded “ Sure.” you said following her into the water.

She took the lead “ HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS!?” you yelled taken aback by her quick mastery “ It’s so amazing~” she cheered and you saw her smirk at the praise she received from your spectators “ It’s a bit hard to handle. Careful observation is needed, so Luffy it’s out of your limit.” she joked and continued sailing away “ I wonder if we can take back one with us. Would it even work on actual water?” she wondered “ We can ask when we turn back.” you said enjoying the slight breeze.

Not after a long time you found yourself facing land, no cloud land, actual land “ These trees are gigantic! i wonder how old they are.” mumbled Nami “ Hey! Don’t they look just like the ones in Java?” you pointed out “ Huh? Now that you mention it they do look extremely similar.” she said and you tensed up “ We should head back.” you said and the navigator nodded “ Yea this place is creepy.” she agreed and you shook your head “ No. I’m sensing bloodlust from this place.” you said and just then you felt a presence behind you.

The same guy that had thrown you off the Mery was pointing his weapon in your direction, you got ready to defend yourself and the navigator as he pressed the trigger. The shot passed you and fired threw the forest, Nami stared in horror as a beaten up man crawled threw the smoke “ HEY! HEY! Please help me…..let me ride! I’ll do anything….to repay you!” he begged but the ginger haired woman was unsure “ There are already two of us up here.” she mumbled in thought. But whatever decision she was about to make didn’t matter, you pulled her falling back into the waver a a huge pillar of lighting descended on the poor man living nothing but flames behind.

” We have to hide! Now!” you said and still shaking Nami drove at the side of a huge vain, you placed a hand on her mouth, the other on the handle of your sword as four men spoke “ The next group of illegal transpasers has already entered the country. It seems seven citizens of the Blue Sea came here in a ship, with them….A Diver.” said one of them and you frowned “ Only seven? That doesn’t sound exciting! Do you think the Diver will put up a fight?” asked another only to get scolded “ You fool! Only thinking that is a death sentence!” yelled another.

You waited patiently for the men to leave “ Go! We have to warn the others!” you said and the navigator stepped on it “ I really hope they haven’t done anything stupid!” she said and you quickly neared the beach “ Shit! Looks like the law enforcements are here.” you said “ LUFFY DON’T OPOSE THOSE GUYS!” she yelled trying to warn the captain “ Don’t oppose them? Hey Nami can we afford to pay an entry fee of 7 million Belly?” asked Usopp from the ship and you gulped feeling the woman snap little by little “ THAT’S TOO DAMN EXPENSIVE!” she yelled stomping her foot on the gas and flying up, making you lose your balance and fall once again in the white sea.

By the time you reached the shore the enemies had retreated “ THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I GET DROPPED IN THE WATER! I LOST MY JACKET!” you yelled in frustration “ You mean my jacket.” said the navigator threatening and sighed “ That doesn’t matter for now! What matters is that we were tricked! The old lady at the entrance said that was could pass even if we didn’t have the money!” explained Nami “ Still if she had said no we would have used force to pass.” stated the sniper only to be told to shut up by the navigator “ Anyways now things have become really complicated. Now that you are class 2 criminals we can’t help you.” said Payaga from further away “ WHY ARE YOU STANDING OVER THERE?!’ barked Nami.