And You Are Far Far Away

You slowly started regaining your consciousness, you hoped that once you opened your eyes you would find yourself in the infirmary of Mobby but much to your dismay your gaze didn't meet the familiar wooden ceiling, instead you met a pair of grey googles staring down at you " Ah you're finally awake." said a round blond haired man taking a step back " I'll let Kaido-sama know. I would advise you not to move." he said before walking out. Blinking several times you remembered what had happened ' They obviously took my swords away.' you thought looking left and right " But that doesn't mean that I won't try to escape.' you thought spotting a vent large enough to fit you. You got up and covered your hands with Haki before piercing threw the wall and started climbing up, just as you were about to crawl in the vent the doo opened " Huh!HUH! YOU BRAT WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?" yelled the man from before, you let out a yell when you felt a jaw close around your feet and pulling you out. Your eyes widen seeing a yellowish  brachiosaurus hybrid, the man dropped you to his hand and squeezed you enough to keep you still " Kaido-sama and I saved your life and this is the thank you we get?" he spat as you tried to wiggle out of his grip, only for him to squeeze you tighter " We just need you to be able to talk so breaking your hands and legs won't be an issue." he said and you glared at him.

Feeling another presence you turned to the door " Queen. Kaido-sama told you to bring her to the Poneglyph not to crash her to death. If you're such a simpleton that you can't even do that leave it to someone else." said the newcomer and Queen dropped you back to the bed " STOP BEING MEAN TO ME! HAVEN'T YOU EVER HEARD OF COMMON CURTASE?" yelled the round man, the masked male didn't reply his gazing going to you " Let's go. We can't have Kaido-sama waiting." he said and you were grabbed and blimdfolded " Hey! At least let me see where I'm going!" you protested " We can't allow that." said the masked man as they pulled you along.

You were shoved forward and let out a sound of protest when you collided with a rocky surface, the blindfold was taken off your eyes and you met an engraved script on a red cube " The hell is this?" you mumbled finding yourself drawn to the masive object " A Poneglyph." answered the booming voice of Kaido and you felt a shiver running down your spine as memories of the fight flashed threw your head. Kaido stood right behind you and you kept hearing the whispers of a voice but when you looked at the three men present non of them were speaking, Kaido chuckled " So it's 'speaking' to you." he said seeing you focus on the Poneglyph, you went closer placing your ear in the rocky surface ' The language feels familiar but I am sure I have never heard of it before.' you thought " That's enough. At least you can hear it." he said and you glared up at him " Take her back. King don't leave her out of your sight." he said before exiting.

It has been almost a week since you woke up here and those seven days King hasn't left your side, even in small moments that he had work to do he would lock you in your room, your attempts of escape were blocked again and again by him and Queen but by the end of the week the blond man had become so fed up with your antics that he didn't want to see you again " I'M DONE! I'M DONE WITH THAT BRAT! IS SHE EVEN USEFULL!?" he had screamed as he placed cream on the bite you had caused on his arm, King held you by the back of your shirt like you were an animal and had tied your mouth and hands " I didn't imagine that she would bite." said the masked male " SHE DIDN'T ONLY BITE ME! MY HAIR! MY HAIR! SHE RIPPED MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!" he yelled pointing at a bald spot near his ponytail " ymph alf rephy  blomf." you spat and the man pulled his fist back " I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOOOOOUUUU!" he screamed and you braced yourself for the hit but it never came " Stop throwing a tantrum." said King blocking his crewmates attack " Just leave her to me." he said and the round man rose an eyebrow " That's not like you. Hmph suit yourself. IF YOU EVER POP UP IN FRONT OF ME I WILL TURN YOU INTO AN EXPIREMENT!" he yelled walking away.

Other than King the only other member that had visited you was Sasaki and easygoing fellow that brought you food when King was busy, he invited himself in and played a round of cards with you, you enjoyed his company since the air around him wasn't so suffocating " Eh you're leaving?" you asked as the two of you played another game of cards " Yea, we all have to go to the capital. Maybe if you stop trying to escape I can convince them to take you with us next time." he said throwing a biscuit in his mouth " I do wanna get out of here..." you mumbled ' If I get out of the island maybe I can escape easier.' you thought and as if reading your thoughts the green haired male smacked your head " Forget about it there is no chance of escaping this country. Even if you managed to get out to sea the waves would swallow you and you'll die." he said as you threw your cards down. He looked shocked that he had lost once again and let out a sigh " When you get out I'll let you meet Kyoshiro." he said smiling and you rose a brow " His a good buddy of mine. I'm sure the two of you will get along." he said with a chuckle.