Donflamingo X Reader Smut

So another smut chap, if you feel not comfortable you can skip it. Also warning this is a Doffy chapter so even though I tried to make him lighter on how I think he would act he is still pretty…..off. So for those whose favourite colour is red or are colourblind please enjoy!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

" DOFFY PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT!" yelled Trebol on the table " I AGREE DOFFY! WHAT DID YOU EVEN FIND TO THIS GIRL? THERE ARE SO MANY PERFECT CANIDETS OUT THERE!" yelled a man named Diamante that strangely reminded you of Mick Jager " This is Doffy-sama's decision!" said a huge man named Pika who had a really high voice. You didn't speak, you just took inhale after inhale from the cigarettes that you had requested, you hadn't smoke in a while and after the Shichibukai's sudden announcement you needed it more than ever. Diamante slammed his fist on the table " STILL YOU SHOULD HAVE CONSULTED US ON THE MATTER!" he yelled " WHAT IF THIS VIXEN HAS ANY ALTERIORS MOTIVES?" he yelled pointing at you and you found yourself chuckling " What is so funny?" asked the executive before you chuckles turned to full laughter " HEY YOU BITCH I ASKED WHAT'S SO F-" " Diamante." came Doffy's voice, his tone was cold and it hinted a warning.

You managed to stop your laugh and let out a sigh " I'll tell you what is funny." you said throwing the cigarette on the carpeted floor " The fact that I didn't even want to be here." you said stomping on it " I just simply wanted to continue my sailing with my crew and find my friend." you said looking at the executive straight in the eye " But instead I got kidnapped and then exchanged as some type of cargo and now your dear Young Master decides to pull this shit. To answer your questions my only motive is to escape." you said and everyone felt you Haki oozing out not because you were letting it out on purpose but because you were to frustrated to keep it under control . You turned to look at the blond in the eye " And I will escape cause the last thing that I want is spending the rest of my life with an egoistical son of a-" you didn't have time to finish your sentence before the table in front of you was sliced in two, your hands got tied up behind your back and Donflamingo had wrapped his hand around your throat.

A vein was visible on his forehead and even though he still had his grin on you could feel his anger and  a bit of disappointment " You may not realize it  but I did you a favor from taking you from Onigashima." he said squeezing your neck while you kept glaring at him " I'm giving you a great opportunity here do not waste it and do not waste my patience. Because I can take what I want with force if I wish to be it your ability to hear the Poneglyphs or you." he said releasing some of the pressure and motioning for the executives to leave. Once the door was closed he let you go and you dropped to the ground breathing heavily, you tried to move your hands but they were still bound behind your back, the man kneeled next to you " I'm not as patient as King." he said fingers tracing over your injured leg and you started breathing faster " I know this was sudden but take some time to think about all that we discussed here." he said patting your head and freeing your limbs. 

The man pulled you up and you pushed yourself away " Still feeling feisty?"  he asked raising an eyebrow " I ain't scared of you or your threats." you spat and the man chuckled " If I wanted you to, you would be." he said still grinning from ear to ear.

You didn’t have time to calm down your racing heart when you where grabbed and slammed on the carpeted floor, you gasped for air as your hands were pulled above your head. Donflamingo stared down at you, covered in shadow his sunglasses were the only thing you could make out , two of his fingers lifted up “ With just a flick of my finger.” he said and it came even harder to breath “ I can cut your pretty head off.” he said and you could feel something running down your neck “ Maybe I should do that, have it kept next to my bedside.” he said kneeling on top of you, each knee next to you sides “ Just kidding.” he said freeing you once again.