Can't Catch A Break

" LET GO! WHERE THE HELL IS LUFFY?"  you yelled struggling " He's going to trial. Just stay quiet!" said Sonia " If you're going to trial him you should do the same to me!" you yelled. A hand rested on your head " Do not worry, once we'll deal with the man you can return to recovering. " said Boa and you felt your blood pressure rise " WOMAN ARE YOU CRAZY?" you yelled before you were thrown on the bed you had previously been laying " DAMNIT! AT LEAST UNTIE ME!" you yelled. 

You just laid there for a while and once the snakes calmed down you begun slowly petting them “ Won’t you let me go? I need to stretch a bit.” you said and the serpents let you go “ Binding me with animals. Big mistake.” you huffed, opening your door a bit. There was no one guarding you ‘ They probably all went to watch Luffy’s trial.’ you thought, your thoughts were immediately confirmed from the cheers and yells of the Amazons. Running towards the sound you found a curtain, poping your head out you saw Boa looking up while pointing down, you bursted out laughing getting her attention “ Hahahahaha what Jojo pose is that?” you asked trying to calm yourself “ This hahaha. I can’t.” you said most falling to your knees from laughter. The empress looked at you with red cheeks “ I’m looking so down at them that I have to look up.” she mumbled with embarrassment only to receive another round of laughter.

Falling to your knees and hitting the floor you tried to compose yourself “ This world is ridiculous!” you laughed “ ( Y/N)! DON’T LET HER BREAK THOSE STATUES! THEY ARE THE GIRLS THAT HELPED ME!” yelled Luffy snapping you back to reality “ Too late. 3…2…1” counted Sonia ready to smash the statue “ I TOLD YOU TO STOP!” screamed Luffy. Warriors from the crowd started fainting and a smile grew on your face “ Sorry for being late.” you apologised placing the statues away “ It’s ok. At least they listened.” he said “ Not exactly.” you said but before you could explain anything the two giant snake women loomed over you “ ( Y/n) we’re kicking their asses. Gear Second.” said your captain and you nodded “ I don’t have my blades but they’re not something I can’t handle.” you said with a smirk.

Eyes turning gold you rushed towards Marigold “ No matter how you attack me I can re-“ you jumped in between her arms sending a kick to her jaw and then another kick straight to the face sending her rolling down the steps. You grabbed her broken spear “ This should do for now.” you said eyes turning back to normal and coming back to back with Luffy as the two sisters rose up “ Sonia, Mari what are you doing? What are you playing around for?” snapped Boa. Taking out a box of matches Mari light herself on fire “ She’s on fire.” mumbled Luffy “ This girl is on fire, this girl is on- Not the right time.” you mumbled cutting off your singing as the snake woman dropped to her hands “ Hair Snake Possession: Salamander!” she called her hair turning to snakes her sister doing the same with her own hair.

The crowd cheered as the sisters launched their attack, both you and Luffy braced yourselves. Cutting their hair into pieces Luffy motioned at you and you kicked Marigold at the base of her serpent like body, jumping away the two snake women head butted each other. Sonia getting influenced in flames tried to move away only for her sister to get pulled towards her, Luffy had tied their tales together, giving the crowd piece singn he turned to you for a fist bump.

Screamign and trashing around Sonia fell back “ SISTER THAT’S THE SPIKE PIT! QUICK GRAB TOWARDS SOMETHING!” called Mari, as her clothes burnt away Luffy jumped on her back “ What are you doing?” you asked your captain “ Untie their tails.” he said and you did as told “ You try to attack him and I’m sending you and your sister to the pit below.” you spat as Sonia told her sister to attack Luffy “ I can’t cause right now that man is protecting us!” called out the orange haired woman “ WE’RE DONE HERE! EVERYONE LEAVE BEFORE THE GORGON’S EYE  IS EXPOSED!” yelled Boa and the Amazons started running away.

” We’re sorry sister, not only did we lose but we’re also got saved by the enemy.” said the two snake women bowing to their sister “ Are you going to fight me next?” asked Luffy looking at the Empress “ No, I don’t feel like it.” she huffed as your captain checked the petrified women “ Then if that’s so turn these guys back to normal. You can do something like that right? They were just helping me out! They didn’t do anything wrong!” said Luffy and Boa smirked making him choose between being given a boat or turning the girls back to normal. With a smile on his face Luffy bowed his head “ Ok thanks! Then please save those guys!” he said and you smiled at him as the three sisters looked at him in disbelief.

Hearing what the three woman had been threw made you want to vomit “ SO THIS IS WHY EVEN IF I HAVE TO FOOL A WHOLE COUNTRY I WON’T SHOW MY WEAKNESS!” cried out the empress “ I don’t think you’re weak. Going threw all this and still standing, you’re very brave. All three of you.” you said “ Don’t you despise me for being a slave?” she asked “ Nah, I hate the Tenryubito.” said Luffy “ Same.” you said and the black haired woman laughed “ I have taken a liking to you, we will take you where you want. For now rest.” she said.

Luffy had gone to party with the other women, you decided to stick back to the castle with the old lady and drink some tea, returning with the tea you saw that Luffy was back and freaking out “ THE MARINES AND THE SHICHIBUKAI ARE GOING TO FIGHT THE WHITEBEARD PIRATES!?” he yelled. The tray dropped from your hands catching their attention “ W-why.” you asked feeling your legs about to give out “ The World Goverment caused this. Whitebeard is not one that would let one of his men die. But they still plan on giving Portgass D Ace a public execution.” said the old woman “ Ace is going to be executed?” asked Luffy “ Apparently a pirate names Blackbeard defeated Fire Fist Ace and came a Shichibukai.” she said.

Your captain grabbed her by the shoulders “ THAT’S MY BIG BROTHER! ACE IS MY BROTHER!” he yelled “ If Whitebeard wins he could be sa-“ “ OYAJI IS SICK! GOING TO SUCH A LARGE SCALE BATTLE HE…..I DON’T BELIEVE HE COULD MAKE IT!” you yelled tears falling down your face “ OYAJI!” yelled Nyon in shock “ Ah Whitebeard is your old man.” realised Luffy “ YOU! YOU’RE NEWGATE’S DAUGHTER!?” she yelled in shock and you nodded untying your sash and showing your tattoo “ I told that fool to not go! But he still didn’t listen.” you sobbed falling to your knees Luffy running to your side “ If they hadn’t get taken they wouldn’t have come looking for me and Teach wouldn’t have killed Thatch and non of this would have happened.” you cried as Luffy and the old lady spoke.

The male grabbed you pulling you up “ Nothing of this is your fault! We’re going to save Ace! I’m gonna ask the snake lady to get us there!” he said  messily wiping your tears away “ Don’t cry. We’re getting Ace out of there.” he said and you nodded again tears still streaming down your face.

————————————————————————————————-

* Sigh* 

The gorgon sister’s flashback only weights heavy on me, especially when Sonia starts crying in fear of what had happened.

Also seeing Ace in Impel Down in the manga way more bloodied up from the anime had me tearing up.