The City From The Liar's Tale

Your eyebrow twitched feeling the shadow over your head " What is it?" you asked opening one eye " Ack!" grumbled Luffy stepping back and covering his eyes ' They are still shinning...' you thought as the boy rubbed his eyes " We're at the island we're going down. Wanna come along?" he asked as you looked at the port " I..." you mumbled seeing a familiar Jolly Roger " I'll stay here for now." you said taking a step back and raising your arms up in surrender before sprinting to the kitchen.

 Blowing out some smoke you sighed " I wanna go to....maybe if someone recognized me I could just beat them up?" you wondered seeing the casino sing a little further ahead " Noooooo stay!" yelled Usopp hugging your arm " What if one of those hooligans comes on the ship?!" he cried hugging your arm tighter " I'm sure captain Usopp can handle them." you said trying to move in the bedroom " NO HE CAN'T!" he cried and you sighed " Sanji is here right? He can take care of you and the ship. Right?" you asked giving a small smile to the cook " Of course ( Y/n)-swan~" said the lovestruck cook " Thank you~" cooed the sniper with sparkles in his eyes " I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR YOU!" barked the blond.

After putting on a cap and a pair of sunglasses you headed out and then straight to the casino, once you entered the establishment you took a deep breath ' Ah, I love the smell of expensive things and overconfident fools ready to empty their pockets.' you thought with a grin. Walking up to a table a few that noticed you moved away ' Must be because of the tattoo.' you thought getting comfortable and taking the coins of someone that had run off " Hit me." you said tapping your finger on the table.

You smiled laying back on the sofa as two girls sat next to you " Ah! I haven't had such fun in a long time." you laughed taking a sip from the drink one offered you " You!" screamed a guy pointing an accusing finger in your direction " You cheated!" he accused and you smirked " Firstly it is bad manners to point your finger, especially one as filthy as that." you said making the two other women giggle " Second, if I did cheat. How?" you asked and the man gritted his teeth " Well if it was that easy to catch you, you wouldn't have done it in the first place." he said and you scoffed " Stop bothering us or we're gonna call Bellamy to kick your ass!" said one of the girls and with a shriek of fear the man left.

" You know I could have taken care of that guy as well. Or maybe it would bore you to see me in action?" you asked her sadly and the girl blushed " Ahahha no, I would love to see you fight. Is just that Bellamy runs the place and in exchange of a few things he grands us a few favors." she said and you took her hand " What could I possible do to in aexchange of a favor from you?" you asked her placing a small kiss on her hand " Nothing! Just ask me for whatever you want!" she said with hearts in her eyes " Hey that's not fair! You completely forgot about me!" whined the other " I could never forget a presence such as yours! I feel offended." you said and the girl smiled " Maybe we could double that favor." she said.

You heard someone chuckle and both girls flinched a bit " Well aren't the two of you cooperative." said a blond male wearing a pink tank top  " Bellamy! So good to see you." said one of the girls with a forced smile " Move." ordered the man and the two girls run off " That was rude, you made my companions run off." you said with a frown ' I don't like this guy.' you thought as the man threw a pack of cards on the table in front of you " Your face looks familiar. Let's play a round." he said taking a sit across from you.

" Your loss." you said laying your cards on the table " Heh. Nah I didn't. I actually hit the jackpot." he said making you raise an eyebrow. Your eyes widen as the man place a photo from your wedding with Donflamingo, jumping up your hand went to one of your blades. Two guys jumped from behind you aiming blades towards you, the sound of two bullets was heard, a bit of smoke coming from the tip of the handle of your weapons " If you even move an inch I'm cutting you in half." you said at the man behind you, the tip of your blade touching the bare skin of his torso that had Donflamingo's Jolly Roger tattooed on it. The white haired male trembled as your golden orbs glared at him.