Sapins defeat

Outskirts of Ludlow

Abrama tanks pushed acrossed the field slowly making there way to the main gate of the city while the Marines pushed along side them. One of the Marines took out his binoculars spotting six hooded figures on top of the wall

"What the hell" the marine continued to watch the group as they conjured a massive Fireball and hurled it at the invaders. The marine quickly realized what it was "shit! Mages take cover!"
The Marines in a panic took cover behind the tank only for the impact to not hit them. Peeking from behind the tank he could see a Titan, a Tone to be more specific with its shield up protecting them.

"Hell yeah we got Titan support!" One of the Marines yelled out. The tone in one Swift motion raised its autocannon and fired 6 consecutive shots all of them homing in on there target. The 40mm round turning the mages into red mist much to the horror of the beleaguered Defenders.

"They have giants, focus all of are fire power on there giants.Will have deal with there steel elephants later!" But before the sapins could launch a counter attack the faint sound of humming could be heard from behind them as a shadow was cast over them. They turned around only to be met with a jet black craft with crimson eyes. Raising both of its 063ANAR's Morrgan obliterated the men on the wall as it turned around and headed further into the city. The American forces quickly breached the gates not even a few seconds later while the tanks and marines headed into the city the Titans took up positions on top of the wall providing as much fire support as they could.

The royal palace

"Your Majesty the enemy has breached the wall and are quickly making there way here. We must leave now if we wish to continue fighting" right now the king was sitting in his throne room contemplating on if he should stay and face the music or abandon his people. Although he came to a conclusion fairly quickly "you are right as long as I live we may fight on." The king stood up from his throne only for the room to be rocked by an explosion as the main doors flew off there hinges and the windows of the throne room shattered while Line Ark and American special forces poured into the room.

"Get on your fucking knees! Now!" One of the Line Ark soldiers Yelled as all the knights in the room jumped in front of there king to protect him from the invaders "don't worry your highness we will deal with these intruders while you escape." The lead night said before uttering some words in an unknown language that the Special Forces Unit didn't understand
As his sword was engulfed in fire.

"Go now my king!" The king made a run for the hallway that would lead to the secret passage that would take him out of the city. Only for him to be tackled by an invisible force. Before his knights could help him they were riddled with bullets. The invisible force revealed itself to be an American soldier as he quickly zip tied the king and searched him "he's clean" the ghost yanked the king to his feet "this is Spector 1-1 kingpin is in custody and moving to extract now over" the ghost and a hand full of men left the palace as a few Stayed behind to secure it.

"Sir do you think this will end the war" one American soldier asked his CO "well once the rest of there forces hear that there king is captured and that they lost control of their capital I would expect them to surrender within the next few days if we're lucky."

The next few days the American and Line Ark troops saw little resistance in sapin territory until the sapins finally gave up. With There defeat America and Line Ark set up a democratic government. With most of the citizens showing support for this so that there voices could finally be heard. The war lasted for about 4 days
The final death toll for the sapins was around 250,000 while the allies lost around 20 men with only 15 injured and 5 confirmed deaths.

Peace was finally restored to the two new world superpowers. America went back to trying to fix its economy while also trying to open diplomatic Channels with other countries. While Line Ark remained isolationist looking for land to colonize so they could build an actual country a long-sought dream of theirs and lucky for them there was a uninhabited continent nearby.

Although there was a problem. Line Ark was torn between somehow moving the bridge to this new land and building a city around it or leaving the bridge and destroying It to finally get rid of there memories of their old world. The vote came in and it was decided that they would move the bridge. Asking the United States for help it sent over a mass amount of both civilian and military ship while Line Ark was going to use the spirit of mother will to pull the bridge (I know it sounds insane to pull a bridge of this size but it's a better idea then airlifting it)

Engineers worked around the clock to get treades fitted onto the support pillars of the bridge. But it only took them a month to make the dream come true. A few weeks passed now and they have entirely new problems America asked Line Ark to come out of the its isolation and open themselves up to this new world. While there were reports of strange people with pointed ears on the outskirts of the city.

(Yay new chapter haha. I've changed my writing style so that your not just reading a block of text. But I really want to add more NEXT sooooo I'll put up a vote for who I should bring back and I'm only picking two for the time being and since most of them are dead ill be resurrecting them)

A: Otsdarva/Maximilian Thermidor (split personality arc/possible ORCA arc as well)

B: Old King (Strayed's old genocide buddy)

C: Joshua O'Brian (White Glints best friend)

D: A ORCA member most likely going to be Malzel (ORCA arc where strayed will rebuild ORCA as a mercenary group)