The Belkan front

Belkan Federation: Capital city- Dinsmark 1:00AM

Most of the city was quite except the occasional night shift workers driving to work. But the most busiest place was the harbor.

Massive cargo ships have been dropping off both new and improved belken Weapons courtesy of the Americans and hundreds of volunteers for the past hour and a half. The harbor masters were quite surprised when the giant cargo ships pulled into the harbor but they were more surprised whenever a 15 ft tall giant robot started helping unload the cargo.

When the Belkan soliders opened some of the cargo containers there eyes lit up like a kids on Christmas. They were stunned at how well crafted everything was.

But there attention was quickly diverted when an officer came running through the harbor. Quickly stopping once the 15 ft behemoth came into his field of view. He cautiously approached the machine as he caught his breath "I'm guessing your the mercenary, your to report to the capital building the president wishes to speak with you" the Titan nodded its head as it quickly took off in a gust of wind.

"We're using mercs now sir" One of the soliders asked the officer "yes we are, and that merc might just win us the war."

Meanwhile 24 hours ago
Joshua O'Brian's pov

"Well to start off let's talk about how I got here, after are little battle and after my death I woke up inside the MK1 here not to far away from this village." I leaned back in my chair as I recalled the events from all those years ago.

"When I woke I could see smoke off in the distance so I went to investigate that's when I found this village which was currently being attacked by humans and so I drove them off but they would always return" I paused for a minute thinking back to the things I did "so I wiped them out, I didn't spare a single one. After that humans avoided this continent as if just stepping on it would cause instant death."

"But enough about me kid catch me up on the events that I've missed and explain to me about how you arrived here" The kid seemed to hesitate but he eventually started to inform me about everything that I've missed over the past ten years.

Belkan presidential office

"Ah so you must be Strayed I'm president Larry foulke it's nice to finally meet you" the president and Strayed shook hands briefly before the president turned back around and sat down at his desk "it's good to meet you to sir but it awfully strange for a merc to be meeting the head of a country" the president looked up from his papers to address Strayed's curiosity "haha I guess some would call me foolish but I wanted to meet you in person and also discuss what you'll be doing here for as long as you work for us."

Strayed nodded for Larry to continue "you'll be operating as special forces either helping with major operations or assassinating and sabotaging behind enemy lines while also being my personal body guard" Strayed was surprised to hear that he would be doing some body guard work.

"The main reason I want you as my body guard is to accompany me to some of the social events that are held once every month" Larry continued "I've read your file and it says you have the ability to read minds, I want you to read the minds of everyone there and see if there are any imposters among us" Strayed thought about it in terms of difficulty it shouldn't be that hard.

"Although I want to keep you out of the publics eyes I don't want word of a highly advanced mercenary spreading to the supremacy so I've had an outfit specifically tailored for you. Your backstory is that your a close friend of mine and a distinguished officer in the Belkan military. It should be in your quarters I'll have one of my agents guide you there now."

Larry snaped his fingers and a man in a black suit opened the door "right this way sir" Strayed quickly got up from his seat and followed the agent to where he would be staying. Once he entered the room he noticed the outfit siting on his bed. Upon closer inspection it seemed to be a German World War 2 officer's uniform instead of red it was replaced with the yellow of the belkan flag. But what was most surprising was that his emblem was on the arm of the leather jacket that came with it. A sword sprouting black angel wings.

But for now he moved the outfit to the side and layed on the bed. Taking off his helmet and letting his Raven colored hair finally be set free as his blood red irises stared at the ceiling until sleep embraced him in its arms.

(So belka if you couldn't tell is an ace combat reference along with its president. But I can't believe this book has 400+ views. To be honest I thought it would get around 100 and just stay there but for those who have stuck around thank you. I have had some trouble with coming up with country names and other things of that matter. But I'm taking suggestions anyone that want to add a country can ether commit the details or DM me the details.)