Horrors of War

The American government, wanting to get rid of the large stockpile of jets they got from the great collapse of most of the worlds nations after ww3. They decided that instead of destroying them that they would sell them to the Belkan Federation. Although this was a risky move the United States wasn't so worried, most of the jets the Federation would get were 4th or 5th gen and even some old soviet era aircraft still no Match for the American 6th and 7th gens.

Location: Belkan Front

108th Belkan Superiority bomber wing

"We're 10 minutes out from the city once we get there we drop are package" the pilot of the leading bomber said over the radio informing the other bomber crews in the formation. His bomb aimer spoke up breaking the silence "sir what are we aiming for."

"Everything, we're to destroy everything even civilian building." The aimers lips stretched into a twisted grin before he turned around and continued his duties.

About 5 minutes out the entire formation was surprised when  something fast blasted straight through there formation "what the hell was that"

"Don't know but keep an eye out we might have interceptors." The comms remaind silent as the crews scanned the skys for whatever had just buzzed them. Then the comms suddenly lit up "what the hell are those, we got interceptors above us!" one of the crew cried out.

The pilot of the lead bomber snapped his head up. And there he saw it, a formation of 8 aircraft there design were for a lack of a better terms bizarre "are those jet fighters I thought those were only in prototype stages" before there turrets could trun around to engage the enemy they broke formation and dived towards them unleashing a hail of missiles and strafing any bombers that got in front of there nose.

That single attack run took out more then 50 percent of there formation somehow the lead bomber was spared from the initial attack run 'we're only 4 minutes out, I can see the city' he pushed the Me 264's engines to there limit. 3 minutes 'yes yes yes!'

Brrrrrr the sound rang out and completely tore through both of the left engines. Causing the plane to yaw to the left, away from the city 'no no no NO!' He tried with all his strength to try and get the bomber back on course 'If I can just crash into a residential area my mission will be complete' try as he might he could never regain control over the bomber as it hurled itself at the ground

"This is AWACS Nidhogg all bombers confirmed down. Good job not a single one made it through. Gault squadron, Grabacr squadron RTB." The formation of of 8 Su-47's turned west towards home.

South Front

We can see Strayed blow up trenches, tanks, and fortified bunkers. His mission? To collapse the front in the south and burn down the military base that wasn't that far from the front lines. He brung up both of his rifles and let loose. One of the bunkers erupted in a giant explosion while the trenches were completely decimated.

A brave or foolish solider charged at Morrgan with what Strayed could only guess was an AT grenade only for the man to make contact with Morrgan's Primale Armor and have his skin and bones slowly melt away as he died a slow and painful death. As the grenade detonated sending shrapnel everywhere as it bounced of the Primale Armor.

That was the last of the Southern forces on the front so Strayed moved onto his second objective. He reached the military base sooner then he thought he would. For a military base it looked like the generic ww2 base. A few solid buildings and tents scattered around. It looked pretty run down but who was he to judge how a military runs its base.

He launched the new missiles he had and as soon as they made contact they released there payload, napalm within seconds the entire base was up in flames. Strayed went to leave until he heard it, the screams. But not of men but of women and...children. he jerked Morrgan around and saw women stumbling out of some of the tent on fire and children trying to get away from the all consuming flames. What affected him the most was the mother who was on her knees clutching her child in her arms as she let out a scream of pure pain and suffering.

He couldn't do anything his body had locked up his arms were shaking and he felt sick to his stomach "it...it's happening again" memories of when he downed the cradles came flooding back. Him watching as the unlucky few who didn't die on impact choked on the poisoned air...he snapped just like he did before joining Old King. Everything had built up to it the PTSD from the cradles and Arteria Capales, Line Ark pushing him and ordering him around like a dog, and now this another since less warcrime on a long list.

His body stopped shacking and moved on its own as he engaged over boost and started heading deeper into enemy territory, more specifically there capital where most of there military and government leaders were.

The Belkan Superiority capital: Kernsitz

A demon had descended from the night sky its crimson eyes piercings through the pitch black as the moon illuminated the city. Screams could be heard along with the sound of gunshots as Strayed killed everyone. Man, or women, solider, or civilian it didn't matter anymore with the destruction of there main military base and assassination of high command there military would be in shambles.

Strayed made sure to target any exits to the city so that no one would escape. The entire city was on fire the screams of thousands filled the night sky. Strayed ran out of ammo long ago the hands of Morrgan were stained red. Strayed pressed a button and activated Morrgan's speakers as a guttural roar came from Morrgan.

Strayed installed a number of upgrades to Morrgan before he came to belka one being the speakers that allowed him to blast music or to play sounds that would demoralize the enemy. The second one, was a upgrade to her Assault Armor which allowed it to engulf entire cities in a Kojima explosion "time to test out the new AA" Morrgan's Primale Armor crackled to life with greenish electricity as everything in the city was wiped away in a flash of green light. The sound of the explosion was on par with a nuclear bomb soldiers on the front lines could hear it

Once the light settled the only thing left standing was Morrgan. The entire city was gone now replaced with ash and radiation that would last for a decade or two.

Another machine descended from the sky a reversed legged black and red NEXT and Strayed's radio came to life "I see that you haven't changed"

"Thermidor" Strayed said the man's name with Venom fully laced into his voice. His eyes narrowed and he readied himself for a fight.

"Calm yourself Strayed I just want to talk, I have a deal for you."