A bigger threat

Nevada desert
Stonehenge base

Strayed found himself surrounded by flames as the base burned around him. Great pillars of smoke blocked out the sun the only source of light came from the fires around him. Thermidor's body laid at his feet along with a few others he didn't recognize.

Morrgan or what was left of her laid in a small crater. Stonehenge's cannons either laid slumped over or had collapsed in on themselves. Strayed was at a loss for words, he couldn't think either the pure psychic strength that came from the pleas and sobbing from those who hadn't died yet overwhelmed him.

Strayed had delt with it before he had been on battlefields where he could hear the thoughts of men as they slowly died. THIS was different, THIS was like an entire country, no an entire world cried out for mercy, for help, for retribution.

Any form of calmness Strayed had collapsed. His mind was on the verge of breaking as the billions of voices screamed in his head.

Until they were suddenly silenced as a flash of light on the horizon caught Strayed's attention as four beams of light shot across the sky. Strayed followed there trail until he spotted it.

At first glance he would have thought of it as an asteroid or a moon but if the amount of guns that littered it's hull confirmed that it was something much worse.

A massive ship bigger then anything he had seen before floated in the sky. The 4 beams of light made contact only for the leviathan to shrugg them off like they were nothing.

"You must prepare my child" a voice boomed through Strayed's mind.

"What? Prepare for what?" Before Strayed could get an answer a beam shot down from the ship above him he could feel the skin melt from his bones.

Strayed jolted awake sweat covered both him and the sheets he slept on, his mouth was dry and his eyes burned.

He slid himself halfway off the bed his feet making contact with the cold floor. He ran a hand through his abyssal colored hair as he stared at the floor "what the fuck, these dreams keep getting weirder and weirder."

Washington DC
White house: presidential office

President Levi looked over the report he had just been given. A week ago NASA was studying the new solar system they now called home. But what peeked there interest the most was a strangely shaped moon that orbited the farthest planetary body in the system.

What scared the hell out of the entire team that was observing it was when it changed course. Completely separating itself from the planets orbit and heading towards them. It wasn't till they looked at it more closely that they realized that it wasn't a moon but a ship emitting a large amount of energy.

They estimated that it's size was bigger then the earth's moon. They guessed that it would arrive in a year or two. Levi began signing off on new weapon programs along with an upgrade to stonehenge that would allow it to shoot nuclear shells.

Levi had already informed Line Ark about the ship. With this information Line Ark began construction on a network of anti satellite cannons.

He also gave the go ahead for spys and researchers to look through books and to search the ruins that there satellites had found.

(A short chapter of what's to come later down the line. And maybe something bigger involved with the psychic powers of LYNX.)