Strayed's design

The reason why I chose for strayed to never show his face was because I wanted him to be a reader character of sorts

The reason why I chose for strayed to never show his face was because I wanted him to be a reader character of sorts. Yes I have picked out specific traits for him such as his deathly pale skin, raven black hair, and crimson eyes and my reasoning for this is pretty simple.

The reason Strayed's skin is so pale is from being inside his NEXT 24/7 or from being inside almost 24/7 because well in his old world you couldn't even step outside without dying from radiation.

Now the eyes and hair are where I took my own spin on things. You see Strayed had black hair but not raven black same thing with his eyes they used to be blue. Well your probably wondering how the hell his features Changed.

Well if you've been paying attention to how I describe other LYNX then you would find that they resemble there NEXT (except Thermidor and Ostdarva since I haven't gone into depth on those two yet.)

The reason for this is in my opinion pretty cool. The longer a LYNX pilots a NEXT the more they intertwine and become one. Meaning there eyes and hair will change color depending on how long they've piloted that specific NEXT.

I also won't go into detail that much on his face. His facial features are for you, the reader to decide. I will have him take off the visor but rarely ether when he's alone or if he trusts the person. The only people that know what his face looks like are Fiona and the Belkan president Larry Foulke.

Well that was a peak into my design choices for both Strayed and the other LYNX if you are curious about anything please ask away and I'll respond to the best of my ability. Maybe make a Q&A chapter.