The MK1

As the diplomatic team arrived at the elven village there met with a myriad of strange looks. Some in confusion others in curiosity and in a select few anger. But most of the team weren't paying attention to the glares coming from the people around them. There Focus was on the giant White machine in front of them.

Standing dead center in the middle of the village was an AC. This left the team completely baffled as some of the group asked where the village had got the machine. But while they were distracted asking questions Strayed was checking out the Armaments. 'Mmm' Strayed hummed to himself as he inspected the craft 'It's body is a mix of Rosenthal, Algebra, and Omer parts. I wonder what's on the inside.'

Realizing how much of a bad idea it would be for him to start poking around in the machine. He backed up so he could get a full view of it only to now just notice the emblem on its shoulder which greatly resembled the emblem on White Glint. Turning around to ask Azreal if he had any connection to the craft he found the man staring wide-eyed at the craft with his mouth just barley agap Strayed could swear he could see Azreal shacking.

"Azreal are you ok" the words finally snapping him out of his trance "ye...yeah I'm fine Strayed, but that thing shouldn't be here" Strayed gave Azreal a questioning look even though his tinted visor hid his expression "What do you mean by that?" Most of the team and the interpreter stopped there conversation and listened to the white haired LYNX "that's the original White Glint, the MK1. But it shouldn't be here." Strayed turned back around to the MK1 "then how the hell did it get here?"

As if to answer Strayed's questions a commotion came from the crowd behind them as a man finally pushed his way through. Azreal and the man locked eyes and stared at each other for a good solid minute in what Strayed could only derive as confusion plastered to their faces. Until the man finally spoke "Huh it is you kid" Azreal and the man approached eachother and quickly embraced each other in a hug.

But Azreal quickly pulled away wanting to ask the questions that were at the for front of his mind "but...but how are you here, how are you alive and.." the man let out a hearty laugh "calm down kid everything will be explained but let me start from the beginning."

Meanwhile

Line Ark capital: Hoffnung

BFN Bismarck had finally made it to its destination although with a military escort from Line Ark. Since nobody would just let an unknown battleship sail into Port.

But right now ambassador Felix was discussing the situation of the Fatherland with President Grant "so the Belkan Federation the country you represent? Is currently in a civil war with the Belkan Superiority. And you want us to help you win this war." Grant asked as to confirm the information he was just told by Felix.

"Yes that's correct mr. President all that are country is asking for is help and we're willing to pay the price for that help" Grant blew out a puff of smoke from his cigar "I can fully understand that although there are a few problems. First, Line Ark doesn't have the industry at this current time to supply you with the weapons you have given us the blue prints for" Grant took a long drag of his cigar " secondly we don't have the man power to send you any volunteers."

Felix was crushed by this revelation. The solution to there problem was right in front of him and they couldn't help. Felix was about to get up and say his farewells before returning to the fatherland to give them the bad news before Grant spoke again.

"Although are ally the United States can help with that. But that's if there willing to help your people I'll see if I can arrange a meeting down at there embassy. But there is one thing that we can offer that's better then any tank, plane, or solider."

Felix was taken aback by this something better then more men and war machines. Felix nodded for Grant to continue "we have a few mercenaries at are disposable although if you want to hire one it will cost quite a lot"

Grant slid Felix a thin black objects and on it displayed two profiles. These two profiles displayed information about the two mercenaries. 'If the fatherland could get one of these mercenaries and the supplies we need we could win the war' desperate to finally gain hope he picked the first option, the mercenary under the name of Strayed.

But he was also worried the price would surely put the Federation into dept but at the same time there backed into a corner with no other countries willing to help. "Great I'll inform both the Americans and the pilot about are deal and see if the Americans can help in any way."

President Grant's office

1 Hour later

Shouting and arguing can be heard from the president's office as the camera phases through the wall. We can see both Strayed and Grant arguing as Strayed picks up a chair and throws it at the wall smashing the chair to pieces "are you out of your god damn mind offering me for 7billion dollars!" Strayed screamed at the top of his lungs out of anger "Strayed the country needs that money to help us build infrastructure."

Strayed paced around the room before turning back to Grant "oh and you want to do that by putting a country into major debt, fuck that I'm doing this job for free!" Grant immediately got up from his chair slamming his fist against his desk "like hell the.." Grant immediately felt an immense pressures he was forced to sit back down in his chair. He couldn't even open his mouth. He knew what it was, his eyes snapped to Strayed.

Strayed was now leaning over the president's desk so that he could be face to face with Grant. "Are deal strictly states that I am to help Line Ark for as long as I like. That doesn't mean you can control my every move Grant." The pressure increased forcing Grant deeper into his chair "and if you think you can control me have you forgotten what I did to the cradles? How hard do you think it would be for me to do it to Line Ark?" Strayed's words were laced with Venom.

"You know what? After this mission I'm going independent again I'm done giving people second chances only for them to stab me in the back" and with that Strayed left the Office slamming the door so hard that it almost came off its hinges.

(Next chapter we will be diving into how Joshua arrived in this new world. While ether next chapter or the one after that Strayed will be committing some questionable acts. Although I'm not sure where I want to go with him yet. If I want him to stay independent and create a mercenary group of LYNX or if I should make the US hire him or maybe both.)