Season 1 final

We see down town Hoffnung in flames as police sirens blare and helicopter pass over head, a line made up of cops, military police and SWAT officers try there best to stop the almost endless hord of monsters.

APCs and tanks roll down the streets engaging anything that wasn't human. A humvee gunner engages a crowd of monsters with his .50 cal, the machine gun cutting though the lightly armored creatures as the more armored ones just shrug the rounds off.

The gunner smacks the roof a few time while yelling "reverse now!"
The truck sized monster flips the humvee. Right before it could rip into the vehicle a NORMAL appeared from around the corner blowing apart the creature with its rifle before moving on.

"How many of these damn things are there!" An office asked as he fired his rifle at a cyclops like creature.

We see a NORMAL come from one of the adjacent streets, firing behind him. He switches from fireing down the street to shooting at the nearby roof tops.

This caught the attention of the soliders and officers on the ground "hey! There's civilians still-" The soilder went dead quiet as a fucked up hybrid of a crab and a scorpion climbed over one of the buildings "-mother of god."

A soilder with a javelin lined up and fired. The missile climbed, curved and slammed into the hybrid. The smoke cleared and the scorpion screeched at the top of its lungs and charged.

The NORMAL who had been shooting at the creature was out of ammo, he dropped his rife and charged the creature, dogging a strike from its claw he retaliated by delivering a devastating punch to the creatures head, stunning the hybrid.

It used its tail to strike at the NORMAL taking out the head of the AC, the NORMAL charged again at full speed slamming into it and exposing its soft underbelly. The AC used the machine gun mounted on its chest and let lose.

The creature was hurt but not dead the AC reached up and grabbed it by the head and pulled tearing off its head and throwing it to the ground.

A gust of wind shoots up the street as two NEXTS slide to a halt, the white machines scan there urban environment with there azure blue eyes.

"The Line Ark angels are here, fall back." One of the soliders yelled as there forces fell back taking the wounded and civilians with them.

"Looks like we missed the party." Joshua said in a joking manner

"Yeah, I'm getting no more readings seems that was the last of them." Anatolia stated as he remained on alert

Joshua stared at the bloody mess "who the hell would do this, it isn't even warfare its just blatant terrorism."

A FEW HOURS LATER

We see soilders in protective gear picking up monster body's and throwing them into makeshift pits as other soilders with flamethrowers torch the corpses.

The camera switchs to see a news reporter the port in the background along with the unknown ship half sunk into the water "the government advices for all civilians to not approach or touch any monster carcasses as there have been multiple unidentified diseases-"

The camera zooms in on the ship as the pov changes to a soilder sifting through the wreck until he finds a piece of metal and dusts it off "Oh fuck!" The soilder takes off running with the metal looking for his CO the camera gets a faint glimpse of a faded sword and sickle.

Both the American fleets and Line Ark fleets change course immediately heading north on high alert as the Spirit of Mother Will and the Aigaion and her escorts do the same.

The Arsenal birds continue there ever watchful patrol, although the railgun network in Nevada changes its sights. From looking up to the heavens all cannons rotated north.

COMING NEXT SEASON

We see American and Line Ark helicopters and transport planes loading up men and equipment.

Multiple cities on fire, a massive air battle surrounding the Aigaion, the Spirit of Mother Will taking hits from Artillery, and Stonehenge firing at the sky along with a network of anti satellite batteries, glimpse of a blue NEXT.

The last shot shows a bright flash and the rising cloud as the camera pans up to show a giant ship visible from the ground.

(Season one is finished I'll be taking a break from this book as I work on Nevermore and a new one I plan on publishing here soon.)