The deal

(I do not own the art)

"What type of deal Thermidor?" Strayed asked as he eyed the NEXT infront of him

"I want to reform ORCA but not as a revolutionary group but as a peacekeeping force" Thermidor paused for a moment reflecting on the phrase "peacekeeper."

"Who's sponsoring it? I highly doubt some back water nation here is able to afford that." Strayed asked

"The United States that's Who's sponsoring the reformation of ORCA." Strayed wasn't surprised he doubted that it was any other nations and he highly doubted that Thermidor would work with Line Ark.

"Well Strayed I have to get back now, but when you finish your current job come find me in America I'm sure the higher-ups will be happy with more than one LYNX." And with that Thermidor blasted off.

It wasn't a bad idea to rejoin ORCA and to have the US backing it. Morrgan needed repairs and Belkan technology couldn't supply him with the tools he needed. Most of it was just small dents and a few scratches to the paint but nothing too serious.

He looked down to the front lines as he flew over them. Most of the fighting seemed to have stopped with Federation and a few Superiority troops laughing and dancing in no man's land. With the collapse of there high command the war would hopefully be over soon.

As Strayed walked into president Foulke's office a man passed by him in a pilot uniform that had a patch of a red dog wrapped in Chains. "There you are Strayed" Foulke said with a wide smile on his face distracting Strayed form the strange man.

"Come in we have some things to discuss" Strayed walked into the office and closed the doors behind him. As Strayed sat down Foulke poured both himself and Strayed a glass of whiskey. "So I've gotten reports that the entire Superiority's front has collapsed and that there high command has been destroyed are boys are pushing forward and we should have this whole thing cleaned up within a month or two."

Larry gave Strayed his glass of whiskey before sitting down himself "oh there's also this" Larry reached under the desk and pulled out a black briefcase. "There a couple thousand dollars in here. I know you said you weren't taking payment but think of it as a gift from the people."

Strayed grabbed the briefcase reluctantly before placing it beside his feet "what about the Kernsitz incident?" Steayed asked before he lifted his visor and dawned the whiskey and placed the empty glass on the desk.

"Don't worry the BAIA is already working on it. It's being covered up as some experamental weapon gone wrong" Larry reassured Strayed.

Grabbing the briefcase and standing up to leave right as his hand touched the door handle Foulke called "Strayed your welcome here anytime you've done a great deal for this country. So your free to visit anytime."

Strayed turned around and nodded "thank you Larry" Strayed then walked out of the president's office.

Larry reached blindly for his whiskey only to be met with thin air. Turning his head his whiskey was infact gone "fucker stole my whiskey."

Strayed took another sip from the bottle as he put in the coordinates that Thermidor had given him.

Maximilian was infact telling the truth. The coordinates lead to the US but more specifically Nevada. Strayed set Morrgan to auto pilot and relaxed. 5 days of no sleep finally catching up with him as he dozed off inside the cockpit of Morrgan.

Imperium of Lorren
Outside the city of Aeternus

"My lord are you sure its a good idea to lead the charge?" His second in command asked

King Abaddon turned his head to look at his second in command "what type of king would I be if I hide behind my castle walls and let the Theocracy of the Damned Slaughter my people." Abaddon drew his long sword its blade was Jagged and it glowed with a golden light. "I know you want revenge for what they did to your father but if you die here then your blood line will be wiped out."

"If I die here then I die doing what I loved killing demon worshipping bastards." The king turned back east just as the Enemy was coming over the hill the sun to there backs.

As the enemy came within range Abaddon pointed a finger at the massive Army in front of him as trebuchets and catapults let loose. It wasn't nearly enough. If he had to he would use the blessing of the sun god although he might die or pass out if he uses to much of its power.

"Charge!!!" Abaddon let out a warcry that shook the heavens as he led his men into battle. Both armys colliding in a cacophony of metal and flesh.

Abandon swung down cleaving a worship In half before turning around and decapitating a demon. A worshiper tried to sneak up on him but he parried the blade and ran the man through with his sword. Looking around Abaddon could already tell that he was losing most of his men weren't any match for a demon twice their size. He had to use it.

Abaddon pointed his sword up at the sky. The sun was blotted out by black thunder clouds. "Deus sol emundat has haereticas monstra" yellow lighting struck his blade imbuing it with unimaginable power as it glowed a bright yellow almost as if the sun was forged into a sword any deamon that got to close had its skin burned off just by the light alone soon giant pillars of lightning raced down from the sky taking out hundreds of demons with every strike.

Abaddon swung to the left releasing a huge arc of lightning that cut multiple demons in half while turning others to dust. Taking his left hand off of the handle he summoned a lightning bolt in it and hurled it at the near by demon lord completely obliterating his upper half.

He pointed his sword at the obscured sun and yelled "ad eos qui adorant eam , super nos mirabilia sua." The clouds parted letting the sunlight rain through burning any demons it touched while completely healing any imperium soliders still alive.

The demons cried out in anguish as they began to retreat. Some daring to stay only for the sun to turn them to Ash.

They did it they held off the wave of unholy abominations. Abaddon could here his men cheering at there victory as he coughed up blood and his knee gave out as unconsciousness embraced him "My king!"

15,000 feet above the Nevada desert

Stayed woke up to missile alerts as Morrgan's alarms wailed when his vision finally cleared he saw 8 giant cannons pointed directly at him "well shit."

(Sorry for the late update I decided to take a little break.)