chapter 3

yesterday a lot of things happen to Keith after he was taken back to class by Kai, the rest of the school day was very eventful to say the least, the teacher was furious and told everyone to clean up the mess caused by Kai's fight.

Everyone cleaned the entire classroom including Kai he's the one that caused it.

anyway it was the next day and lance was bomb rushing Keith with questions.

both Keith and lance didn't have classes on Tuesday's and Keith knows lance was gonna be a pain in the ass.

"so white rabbit,you know you were acting all cuddly with one of the alpha prince right?" lance ask cocking his eyebrow.

"and what if i was?" Keith answered not looking up from his book.

Keith was focused on his book trying not to hear any more questions from lance.

"that's what I thought" lance said not giving up on asking questions "so did he really carry you princess style" lance wiggles his eyebrows at the end.

Keith finally looked up at him annoyed
"yes he carried me to the nurse's office and back to class he was nice about it though" Keith shrugged "how come you didn't tell me you knew one of the alpha prince?"

"it's not that I know him,I got hurt by him so he helped me, use you're brain dumb fuck" Keith mumbled quietly.

lance stared at Keith intently waiting for him to continue but Keith just kept on reading his book.

"sooo" lance started again,this time Keith looked up at him raising his eyebrow questionably.

"tell me about him" lance said crossing his legs leaning in closer to Keith.

Keith rolled his eyes at lance "dude we were together for a few minutes not a life time,lance stop talking or I'm gonna leave" Keith said putting his book down and crossing his arms.

"okay okay I'll stop, wanna go shopping with me" lance asks excitedly.

"not today" Keith replied flatly.

lance pout "come on bby please" he said pouting even more.

Lance pulled Keith from the couch and out the door Keith sighs in annoyance.

lance leads Keith towards the nearest mall,they spent the rest of the day at the mall shopping, lance pulling Keith around like a ragdoll.

"lance I'm tired let's rest" Keith groaned.

"okay lazy" lance said with a pout,
They sat inside a small cafe "may I take your order?" a middle aged lady asked them.

Keith ordered a coffee and lance a chocolate mocha,they sat in silence waiting for their drinks.

(Time skip)

Keith went to his dorm room tired as hell lance walking behind him Keith throwed himself on to his bed and "sighed" loudly.
"so I'm gonna go soon? " lance said sitting beside Keith on the bed.

"yeah" Keith yawns.

"why are you so tired anyway? Its only 8 o' clock" lance questioned with a questioning look.

"you pulled me around all day and you expect me not to be tired"Keith retorted.

"sorry" lance said apologetically "do you want me to stay longer?" lance said with a small smile.
Keith shook his head no "then I'll go" lance said standing up "get some sleep bby" lance said before leaving.

( next morning)

Keith woke up feeling a little bit sore. he opened his eyes and looked to the side reaching for his phone to turn his alarm off.

Keith groggily got out of bed to go and brush his teeth, he then made his way to the kitchen to make breakfast. today he didn't need to rush because he had afternoon classes.

Keith made pancakes and bacon while listening to music playing through his headphones.

He then ate his breakfast happily and washed the dishes.

Keith walk back to his room switching on the tv flipping through Netflix.

He decided to watch something funny he fell asleep watching the show.

********

"oh shit"Keith shout jumping up from the couch he was gonna be late for class because he fell asleep Keith ran tripping over air as he made his way in to the bathroom.

Keith quickly took a shower and brushed his hair and teeth,he rush putting on a black shirt, his black skinny jeans and his black vans.

He grabbed his backpack ready to go but when he opened the door he was met by Lance's smiling face "you're late white rabbit"lance said with a smirk.

"you're Soo! why were you outside my dorm?!" Keith exclaimed slamming the door behind him.

"you're class doesn't start until 11 so i was waiting for you" lance said calmly as if he wasn't late too "but it's now 11:20 you're so late" lance said laughing.

"shout up we have the same class dummy if I'm late you're late " Keith mumble.

they walked to class together lance talking Keith's ear's off.

they were about to enter the class when a big shadow came out from nowhere they both scream in surprise Keith falling into the arms of the person.

"we meet again sweetheart" a deep voice purred,it was Kai.

"wh... what are you doing here?" Keith stuttered.

"well I was wondering how my favorite omega was doing" Kai replied,Keith's face turned bright pink.

Kai let Keith back to his feet "so my brother's ( the other prince's) and I will be hosting this party on Friday you wanna come?he asked.

Keith thought for a second about the invitation and looked at lance "um I don't know, I guess I could go..." he said hesitantly.
Kai nodded his head and left the two alone to enter class.

"so what was that about" lance says looking at Keith with a smirk.

"nothing its just that um Kai asked me to attend his party and I want to go...so uh yeah" Keith muttered turning red once again.

"who would have thought,you the cold bunny would be blushing" lance said chuckling.

Keith glared at lance as they both sat down "shut up dumbass" Keith whispered under his breath.

Thanks for reading loves 😊♥️💙