chapter 5

Keith woke up in an unknown bed,he sat up quickly "where am i" he gasped as he looked around seeing a bunch of unfamiliar stuff.

"don't panic kitten" Riku said standing at the door.

"Where am I" Keith asked again this time more calmly looking Riku in the eyes.

"this is the guestroom sweetheart" Kai said popping up from behind Riku.

"you fell asleep in my lap last night bunny" Brian said walking in to the room followed closely behind Kai and Riku.

"I fell asleep" Keith repeated looking between the three of them "yeah you did" Riku said sitting on the foot of the bed next to him.

Brian handed him a cup of coffee "that's for you" he smiled.

"thank you" Keith whispered taking the coffee and sipping.

"can we ask you a few questions Bunny? Brian asked.

"uh sure.." Keith answered

Brian smiled before asking "why are you so small,omegas are usually small but you are extremely tiny?"

"well I don't really know why I'm so small" Keith answered truthfully he really didn't know why he was different from other omegas.

"do you already have an alpha" Kai asked, Keith was waiting for his mate not just some alpha.

"nope" Keith response blushing bright red.

"good to know" a familiar voice said kale walked in to the room holding a plate of food "here you go princess"he smiled handing the food to Keith.

"thank you" Keith mumble as he started eating.

the four alpha's stared at Keith with wide eyed in awe. Keith was too focused on eating he missed the looks.

Riku, Brian, and Kai were exchanging glances with each other.

Kale watched as Keith ate,with interest he didn't care if Keith noticed he was just so captivated by how cute Keith was while he was chewing his food.

Keith looked up to see all four alpha's staring at him his face went red instantly he looked down hiding his face "why are you guys looking at me like that" Keith whispered as he felt his heart racing.

"because you are adorable" they all said in unison.

"me?" Keith questioned still hiding his face in his hand.

"yeah we found you pretty adorable" Kai answered.

kale still in his own world staring at Keith when he felt someone poke him on the back "what!" he muttered turning his attention to Kai who was smiling at him "if you don't stop staring at him,he might die of embarrassment" kale cleared his throat and smiled at Kai.

"thank you for letting me stay here for the night" Keith said bowing his head slightly.

Riku and Brian looked at each other before nodding "it's no biggie kitten" Riku smile.

"where's the bathroom?" Keith asked waiting on an answer.

"down the hallway to the left" Kai respond pointing.

Keith nod and headed towards the bathroom closing the door behind himself.

Kai sighed and turned to face Brian and Riku "so what now? ,should we tell him he's our mate...?" Kai asked.

"we should probably wait until he finds out himself..." Brian trails off.

"what? No! we have to tell him" Kai argued.

"what if he reject's us" Brian said looking at Kai with worry.

"he won't reject us Brian...trust me" Kai said.

Brian sighs "okay" he says still not convinced.

"okay so uhm we should probably tell him" kale sighed nervously.

Riku giggled "wimps" he says.

Brian rolled his eyes "fuck you Riku" he hissed.

"honey I'll fuck you if you want" he wink jokingly.

Keith walked back in to the room to see the four alpha's bickering about something,he raised an eyebrow as he leaned against the door "uhm hi?...."

Riku looked over to Keith "hi kitten" he waved,Riku smile"did you need something" he asked.

"yeah um can I shower here before going home? I wanna freshen up." Keith mumbled blushing.

"Of course!" all four boys said in unison.

"thanks! Bye bye!!" Keith said running back to the bathroom.

all four alpha laughed watching Keith run away.

(time skip)

they walked Keith to his dorm room, before he went inside Kai stopped him "um.. we have something to tell you" Kai said looking nervous.

"and what is that?" Keith chuckled.

Kai bit his lip "i um well.." Kai paused "well you are our mate" he blurt out.

"What!?" Keith gasped, he looked at the four alpha princes in front of him shocked.

"yes we know it's a shock to find out you're our mate" Kai said

"but please don't reject us" Brian added.

Keith stared at them confused he doesn't understand how could he have four mate's.

"I would never reject any of you it's just that I never thought you four would be my mates".

Riku snort "that's funny because they thought you would reject us, I mean it's surprising that you actually accept us so fast".

Kai smiled "well since you seem happy with us being mate's, we won't say anything else just please promise us one thing".

"what?" Keith asked.

"you won't change your mind and reject us before we mark you" Kai said.

Keith looked down at his shoes avoiding eye contact with them "I promise" he mumbled before opening the door and running inside.
Thanks for reading ♥️💙