chapter 9

*****

Keith yawns walking into the living room.

Kai and kale were lounging on the couch,Kai was reading one of Keith's books.

Kale glanced up smiling at Keith "well good morning bunny"

Keith chuckled lightly "morning" he mumbled sitting on the arm of the couch.

"if you're hungry breakfast is in the kitchen" kai point sitting his book down.

Keith nodded and hopped up from the couch handle making his way to the kitchen.

When he made it into the kitchen Riku was sitting on a barstool scrolling on his phone "good morning Kitten".

"morning" he said walking to the fridge grabbing a bottle of juice and grabbing himself a plate.

"kitten,Brian is coming over today  because Kai,kale and I have classes we'll come back to get you because you're gonna be spending the rest of you're heat cycle at our house"Riku explained.

"okay," Keith smiled opening his bottle before taking a big gulp of juice.

"how is your heat treating you kitten?" Riku asked curiously eyeing Keith.

"it hasn't been as bad as it used to be usually I would be going through it alone, but thanks to you guys I'm okay" Keith said finishing his juice and walking to the table with his plate of food.

"that's great to hear kitten!" Riku smiled getting up from the table heading towards the living room.

Keith sighed and started to eat his breakfast,Brian walked in to the kitchen kissing Keith on top of his head"good morning princess"
he said "morning Brian" Keith said looking up and grinning.

Brian grabbed an apple from the fridge and started eating "so princess have they been treating you well"

Keith shrugged and nodded taking another bite of his eggs "they are actually pretty amazing."

"they are really" Brian said jokingly taking another bite.

Keith shook his head "they know how to treat an Omega right" Keith said playfully.

"that they do" Brian chuckle.

"we're leaving" Kai said,as kale,Riku and him went through the door "no kisses for me" Keith frown.

"I can give you kisses" Brian said trying not to laugh at the disappointed look on Keith's face.

"give me kisses then" he said closing his eyes waiting for Brian's lips to meet his.

Brian chuckled softly "okay princess" he leaned over kissing Keith on the lips.

After a few seconds of kissing he pulled back "is that good enough for you princess".

Keith smiled shaking his head "yes" He whispered.

(time skip)

Keith and Brian spent the day watching anime and eating ice cream it was nice having Brian around he is very gentle, patient and understanding he treated Keith like royalty and Keith enjoyed every moment with him.

Kai and the others were back from school just before 6:00 pm Kai packed something's for Keith's stay at there house.

"ready to go" Riku asked Keith as he pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"yeah" Keith said as he stood up from the couch,the five of them walked out  of Keith's room and into the car park where Kai's car was parked.

Kai puts Keith's thing's in the back, they all got in to the car,Kai started the drive home.

Keith laid his head against Riku's shoulder.

the drive to the house wasn't a long one and soon they were parked in the driveway of the prince's mansion.

Kai and Riku led Keith inside and up the stairs to the master bedroom "here we are" kai smiled putting Keith's bag in to the closet"I hope you'll be  comfortable here".

"thank you" Keith said giving kai a hug Kai chuckled hugging him back "this is our room the bed is big enough to hold all five of us" Riku explained "okay" Keith said shrugging

"come on let me show you around" Kai said grabbing Keith's hand leading him all over the house exploring each part.

Keith loved every single minute of the tour the rooms were huge and beautiful the bathroom's were amazing and the walk in closet were huge.

There was also a walk in shower in their bathroom they even had maid's
quarters It was so much fun Keith couldn't believe that he would spend the rest of his heat cycle here.

Thanks for reading loves 😊♥️💙