chapter 15

******

Two days later Keith was ready for his trip to go see his mom his mate's have already left to go see their parents Keith took a taxi to the train station he was really worried that his mom was gonna try to keep him from going back to the academy.

Once he arrived at the station he hopped in to the train and headed to his hometown

when the train stopped Keith quickly got out of the train and made his way through the crowd of people waiting to board the train.

Keith saw his sister waving at him from across the crowd he made his way over to her giving her a big hug "so how is school?" she asked smiling at him.

"it's good I missed you so much" Keith said kissing her cheeks "missed you too kiddo" she replied and the next thing Keith knew tears were falling from her eyes.

Keith embraced her tightly and whispered soothing words in her ear and rubbed her back calming her down she gave Keith another tight squeeze before letting go.

once they broke apart she smiled brightly at her little brother she wiped the tears off her cheeks "lets not cry anymore than we have too" she said hugging him again.

the two siblings walked hand in hand untill they got to their mother's house.

Keith was lost in thoughts as he was looking down at his feet,he felt his sister tug on his arm "are you okay white rabbit?" she asked concerned.

"uhh yep im fine" Keith said still not fully paying attention.

"okay" she said giving him a small smile.

Keith and liana made their way into the house "mom I'm back and white rabbit is here too" liana yelled down the hallway.

A woman wearing grey sweats and a green t shirt with sleeves rolled up and a gray apron tied around her waist opened the door her ruby red eyes lit up when she saw Keith tears started to farm in her eyes "oh god my poor baby boy" she cried wrapping her arms around Keith pulling him in to a tight hug "mommy im so sorry" Keith cried sobbing into her shoulder.

"I've been trying to contact you for so long why,was it that you only talked to you're sister"she questioned still sniffling.

"I'm sorry mommy I'm so sorry" Keith cried again.

"hey it's okay sweetheart I'm not mad I'm just glad that you're okay" she kissed his forehead.

Keith thought his mom hated him he's never seen her cry before.

his mom released him and cupped his face wiping his tears away she pulled him to the kitchen and sat him down on one of the bar stools.

she made him a cup of tea and a plate  of his favorite cookies she set down next to him.

"now tell mama everything" she said sitting.

Keith told his mom about everything that happened and how he found his mate's his mom was very surprised that he had four mate's they talked until dinner time.

******

Liana went to help their mother cook dinner,Keith went to his old room he went through all of his childhood things he smiled remembering all the good memories he had in this room.

he was pulled from his thoughts when he heard his phone ringing he looked at the screen and it was a video call from Riku.

"Riku" Keith smiled.

"hi kitten" Riku greeted.

"miss me already" Keith said with a smile

"shut up we all miss you"

"well i miss you guys too" Keith sighed.

"we miss you more"Riku said"how's it been?" Riku asked.

"good I guess,by the way where are the others"Keith questioned.

"well kitten kia and Brian are in rut and are currently upstairs fucking Kale's brain's out" Riku answered chuckling.

"is kale gonna be okay" Keith questioned.

Riku nods "i think so plus this isn't his first time having sex with them in their rut" Riku chuckled.

"what about you when is you're rut" Keith asked Riku cleared his throat and bit his bottom lip "well I'm in rut but I can control myself unlike those two they have to stick their dick in to something" Riku answered laughing a little "ugh I wish I was there so I could help you" Keith pouted.

"no no its ok I know you're waiting for the marking ceremony so don't worry kitten" Riku reassured Keith.

"ok" Keith said smiling a little "wait you mean you haven't marked any of you're mates yet?" Keith heard his sister's voice say from behind him and Keith turned around.

"you're eavesdropping"Keith said almost shouting "well yes but I didn't mean too I was here so I could call you down for dinner but I overheard you guys talking" liana explained "sigh okay I'll be down in a minute now leave so I can finish talking to my mate" Keith said shooing liana out of the room.

"so who was that?" Riku ask.

"that was my big sister" Keith said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"big sis huh? she seems nice" he teased.

Keith rolled his eyes "I'm gonna go eat something I'll call you later love you".

"love you more kitten" Riku replied hanging up the phone.

Keith made his way downstairs to the dining room he sat down and his mom handed him a plate of food.

"here you go baby" his mom said.

Keith grabbed a spoon and dug into the meal "thanks mom" he said with his mouth full.

after the meal there was a lot of things they needed to talk about.

Thanks for reading loves 😊♥️
Three more chapter until this book is complete.