chapter 17

New chapter sorry it took so long enjoy love's 😁😁😁
*****

two months have passed Keith is starting to worry about the mating ceremony and meeting the royal family not just one royal family four "kitten are you okay?
Riku asked looking up from his phone  "I'm fine" Keith said "your not" he stated bluntly.
"i am" Keith argued "come here"Riku said patting his lap for Keith to sit, Keith reluctantly obeyed.
"now tell me what you were thinking?
Keith thought about how best to describe his thoughts he started off by saying something along the lines of  "I am worried about the mating ceremony,and meeting the four royal family".

"there's no need to worry kitten"  Riku stated "but what if they don't like me"Keith responded "if they don't like you that's their lost because you're the sweetest" Riku said kissing his cheek,keith blushed slightly at Riku's words.

"what are you two here talking about" Kai said walking into the room "just getting our little kitten to calm down"Riku replied smiling.

"he has always been like that, bunny is just always overthinking things" kale said rolling his eyes walking into the room.

"sweetheart here's some coffee" Kai handed Keith the cup "thanks" Keith said taking a sip of the warm drink.

"none for me"Riku playfully said to kai "here"Keith said handing Riku the cup.
"thank you kitten you're the only one who cares about me"he said placing a quick peck on Keith's lips,a small giggle leaving Keith's lips.

Brian comes rushing down the stairs he kissed Kai on the cheek "Good morning", "what's that for"Kai asked confused.
"Nothing just being cute"Brian chuckled "you're such a dork" Kai
mumbled taking a sip of his coffee .
"also good morning to you princess" he said walking over and kissing Keith on the forehead.

"so no kisses for me are kale" Riku teased "and why are you in such a good mood today your not this cheery you're the quite one" Riku pointed out.
"yeah because well I'm happy we are finally gonna get to mate our omega so I'm happy" Brian grinned as those words fell from his lips Keith face went as red as a tomato.

"aww our little bunny is embarrassed" kale cooed.
"shut up both of you " Keith growled trying to look as if he wasn't embarrassed.
"hey kitten don't growl at them like that you might scare them" Riku whisper his lips brushing against Keith's ear, Riku's warm breath sent  shivers down his spine a small angelic moan slipped Keith's lips, Riku smirked kissing his neck sending goose bumps all over his skin "hello you two stop playing around" Kai said.

"no no no let it happen I was enjoying the show" Brian said lust in his voice "guys we are supposed to be preparing to leave soon" Kai said with a sigh,Keith hopped off Riku's lap and went upstairs he started packing his thing's still a little worried about his mating ceremony and the royal family but he pushed that to the back of his mind.

"are you okay sweetheart" Kai said walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around his small waist resting his chin on Keith's head.

"oh yeah i'm fine"Keith smiled turning to look up at Kai "you're gonna be okay sweetheart don't worry" he said softly running his fingers through Keith's hair,
Keith nodded slowly relaxing into Kai embrace "I love you" Keith whispered nuzzling his nose against Kai's chest.

"love you too sweetheart" Kai muttered pressing soft kisses  to the top of Keiths head "wow thought we were supposed to be leaving soon" Riku said entering into the room.

"we are I was just comforting our little omega"  Kai said nuzzling his cheek against Keith's temple.

"whatever let's just go Brian is down stairs  with kale on his lap I think they might fuck if we don't leave because Brian is horny"he said picking up his bags.

"and who's fault is that" Kai said raising an eyebrow.

"it's not my fault our little kitten has the sweetest moan that turns people on" Riku smile and winked at Keith who was bright pink.

"just go to the car and take them with you I'll be out in a minute with Keith" Kai said with a sigh.

"yes sir"Riku saluted with mock seriousness.

"okay sweetheart I'm gonna go grab my bags and then we will be out of here" Kai said with a heart stoping smile.

******
Keith and Kai finally made it out to the car Kai put the bags in the back,Keith was pulled in to Riku's lap in to the back of the car"kitten you'll be sitting here for the drive home to the royal city" Riku smile nipping at Keith's ear making him shiver.

"okay guys let's go" Kai said starting up the car and pulled on to the road.

"are you okay kitten? Riku asked knowing exactly why Keith was not ok he was kissing and sucking up Keith's neck,Keith bite's his lips trying not to moan "doesn't that hurt kitten biting you're lips like that,let me hear you're sweet voice" his breath brushing against Keith's ear,a small moan slipped Keith's lips.

"what are you doing to him back there? kale turn to ask lust flashing across his face as his eyes meet Keith's horny hungry looking eyes.

Riku had his hand up Keith's shirt and his lips pressed against his skin, Keith grinding down on him "kitten don't do that you might lose you're virginity in the back of this car if you keep grinding on me like that" Riku panted out between kissing and teasing Keith's skin.

"why is Keith releasing pheromones? Kai ask his eyes still on the road.

"well Riku is playing touchy feely with him" Brian say staring intently at what was happening in the back.

"sigh I can't concentrate on the road with his pheromones floating around the car so please stop".

Keith's pheromones was driving them all crazy Kai was trying his best to keep his eyes on the road Kale was almost all the way around to where Riku was, Riku was also trying his best not to take Keith's virginity right there Brian was just watching hungrily.

"look  what you're doing to them kitten" Riku said holding Keith's chin in place so he could look around the car, Keith's eyes dance around the car making him even hornyer Brian and kale intense eyes on him,Kai was trying his best not to stop the car and fuck him right then and there.

Riku slipped one hand around Keith's neck and one hand in to the shorts Keith was wearing he wrapped his fingers around Keith's cock  and began pumping Keith slowly, Keith moans echo's around the car Riku's fingers gets tighter around Keith's neck as he pump's him harder "cum for me kitten"  Riku said licking Keith's ear.

Keith quickly comes his orgasm shooting throughout his body, after he came down from his high Keith pout "my pants are messed up".

"my bad" Riku said smiling a cheeky smile.

Thanks for reading love's 😁❤️❤️
One more chapter until complete