chapter 12

*****
Keith's birthday was coming up in two days his mate's are planning on throwing a big party for him but the issue was Keith has never been too good with surprises especially the surprise part.

Keith and kale are the only ones home the others went out for what Keith has know idea.

"wanna watch something with me" kale asks Keith sitting down beside him on the couch.

"yeah alright" Keith replied putting down the book he was reading
Keith lay in the middle of the sofa while kale was laying down in between his legs scrolling through Netflix they ended up watching an episode of the show Galaxy Quest.

the movie ended and kale was now kissing up Keith's thighs his fingers playing with the hem of Keith's shirt.

kale lift Keith's shirt up kissing a long his torso "i love you princess" kale said nuzzling his nose against Keith's stomach.

Keith was caught off guard because none of them had said the "l" word yet but Keith was happy "I love you too kale".

kale was now hovering over Keith with a smirk on his face he kissed his lips softly before lowering his head to lick along Keith's collarbone he pulled away leaving trails of kisses down to Keith's stomach.

"Kale" Keith yelped his back arching when kale began licking along the skin on his lower belly.

kale pulled Keith's pants down using his teeth,doing the same with Keith's underwear.

he turned Keith onto his stomach "ass up bunny" he growled.

Keith obeyed getting on his knees facing down arching his back and spreading his legs and letting out soft moans feeling kale's tongue slowly circling his entrance.

kale placed his dick in-between Keith's thighs "I'm not putting it inside you don't worry,put you're thighs together for me Bunny" he whisper to Keith as he began thrusting his hips slowly,each thrust he made his dick brushed Keith's.

Keith let out small whimpers his hands clutching on to the couch and his nipples brushing the couch as kale fucks his thighs gently "ahhhhhhh fuckkk" he said gripping Keith's waist.

Keith was at his limit his breathing getting heavy he tried reaching down to touch himself but kale stopped him "no,no,no bunny".

"please..." Keith moans out wanting release "if I make you come are you gonna suck me off"kale asked,Keith nodded his head.

kale flipped him around slipping two fingers in to his entrance, as he pump's Keith's dick.

Keith bit his lip holding onto the couch "aaahh...kale....yes I'm...fuckkkkk" Keith groaned out as kale finger fucked him kale pump's his dick faster.

Keith's orgasm hit him hard he arched his back moaning loud.

"fuuuuckkk" he cried out his head thrown back letting the waves of ecstasy wash over him.

kale smirked as he licked Keith's juices from his fingers "are you ready to give your first blowjob"he purred in Keith's ear.

kale sat upright spreading his legs as Keith went to the floor on his knees he position himself holding Kale's dick with both hands (Keith hand's are small okay).

Keith took Kale's dick in between his lips and sucked hard on his tip as Kale moans loudly "are you sure this is you're first time bunny"kale moans out gripping Keith's hair tightly.

"Yes...yes"Keith said tightening his grip on Kales dick.

Keith sucked Kale harder and faster until Kale was yelling his head thrown back "oh god" he moaned out thrusting into the back of Keith's throat.

Keith swallowed down every drop of come Kale was letting out and pulled away wiping his mouth.

Kale pulled Keith into his lap "thanks" he kissed Keith's nose and smirked.

Keith's face turn bright red as he looked up "your welcome" Keith said covering his face with his ands.

"okay bunny let's go take a bath" kale said lifting Keith taking him upstairs to the bathroom they both took there shower together and went down stairs to wait for the others.

it was 7:pm when the others got home "hey sweetheart" Kai said walking over to the couch kissing Keith on his cheek and petting kale on his head.

"what have you too been up too kitten?"Riku ask sitting beside Keith.

"nothing much we were just waiting for you guys to get home so we could eat together" Keith said trying to hide his blush.

Riku smiled and pet Keith's head "okay let's go see what's for dinner" Riku said standing up walking towards the kitchen.

all five boys were at the dinner table enjoying their meal together laughing and chatting.

Thanks for reading loves 😊♥️💙