chapter 11

****

it has been 4 months since Keith came to his mate's house his heat cycle has ended 3 months ago but his mate's does not want him to leave, he admits their house is pretty nice but he's is tired of going to school and getting death glares from other omegas because rumors are going around school that he was dating the four alpha princes and that he moved in with them.

Keith "sighed" as he walked with Lance to class "what's wrong white rabbit" Lance asked.

"if everyone didn't hate me before they sure do now" Keith sighed leaning his head on to Lance's shoulder.

"really this again white rabbit, listen bby they are you're mate's if people wanna hate you for fate let them"Lance rolled his eyes.

"sigh ...fine" Keith grumbled crossing his arms.

lance smiled hugging Keith "that's my boy you didn't care before so why care now".

they were about to walk in to class when someone bumped in to Keith "slut" the person hissed pushing him.

"what's you're problem" lance said ready to go after the person but Keith stopped him "just let it be Lance" Keith said grabbing his books that fell to the floor.

"but that piece of shit just called you a slut white rabbit" Lance said glaring at the guy who was walking away from Keith.

"this is normal so just let the prick go" Keith growl

"fine...." Lance said with a huff walking in to class with Keith behind him.
****
every class Keith went to he got dirty looks and quiet name calling it was normal for people to call Keith names but it got worse since he started seeing the alpha princes.

It was now lunch time Keith and lance were eating lunch at there usual spot the rooftop when a group of omegas approached them one by one they approached Keith and lance.

"What do you guys want? "Lance asked putting Keith behind him.

"we are not here for you so just step aside" one girl said pointing her finger at his face.

"and what makes you think I will step aside just because you say so" lance said raising an eyebrow,the girl scoffed "what a mouth you got on you" she sneered "I mean I'm just here for the whore you're hiding behind you!" The girl yelled pointing at Keith.

it's not that Keith was afraid but there's like five omegas that are way bigger then him remember Keith is on the tiny side he might be a feisty little runt but he can't fight for shit and that's why he has lance the fighter.

"don't you dear call me a whore" Keith growled pushing his way passed lance and standing up to face the girl.

"ok skank,slut,bitch" The girl said spitting out the word slut like its something nasty.

"look who's calling someone a slut when they are here to fight someone over there mate's" lance said putting his hand on Keith's shoulder.

"this thing could never be Riku's mate" a boy shouts from behind the girls.

"he must have tricked them somehow" a nother male voice said and the others shouts"yeah".

"shut up all of you Keith wasn't the one who said he was there mate they're the ones that said it,Keith isn't even 19 yet they're 19 so they found their mate and wow would you take a looky at that it's Keith so why don't you all just get over yourself and fuck off already"lance says pushing past the omegas and pulling Keith behind him.

"are you ok white rabbit" lance whispers softly cupping both sides of his face "yeah I'm fine thanks for having my back" Keith mumbles.

"that's my job as a Best friend" Lance whispers hugging Keith.

(time skip)

it was the end of the school day and kale came to get Keith "I told you you didn't need to come to my class to get me"Keith said walking by Kale's side.

kale have been coming to get him everyday and no matter how Keith ask him not to he does anyway.

"kai's orders and I love coming to get you" kale teased bumping him playfully with his elbow.

They reached the parking lot where Kai's car was parked the other boys were already waiting outside the car "hey kitten"Riku said wrapping his arm around Keith's waist kissing his cheek after Riku let Keith go Kai and Brian did the same.

"ready to go everyone get in" Kai commanded everyone quickly got into the car and they were heading home.

Thanks for reading love's 😊♥️💙