chapter 4

It was now the night of the party and Keith was freaking out in his dorm room he wanted to look good for the party it was for the four alpha prince's.

"chill out kid" lance said to Keith who was pacing back and forth.

"don't call me kid we are the same age" Keith hissed at lance.

"yeah well I've known you for a long time soooo yeah I called you kid" lance said smirking.

Keith sighed in defeat and went back to pacing and running his hand threw his short messy hair.

"hey why so nervous?"lance asked.

"well I'm going to the alpha prince's party and I have nothing to ware that's why I'm nervous lance isn't it obvious" Keith said biting his lips.

"don't worry bby follow me I'll make you the prettiest omega at that party and that's only because I won't be there" Lance chuckled patting Keith on the shoulder.

"thanks you jerk" Keith huffed in fake anger.

"now hurry up let's go!" lance yelled grabbing Keith by the wrist and dragging him out of his dorm room and in to his.

Lance pulled out a black dress and some shoes to match it and gave them to Keith."here try these on and i'll do you're makeup" lance said to Keith.

Keith put the dress and heels on and lance did his makeup.

Keith looked over himself in the mirror the dress fit him perfectly it showed off all his curves his hair still in it's natural messy waves but now his bangs were swept to the side,his eyeliner was perfect and of course the red lipstick that was also perfect on his lips.

The outfit was beautiful even he had to admit.

"my masterpiece" lance said proudly while fake crying.

Keith rolled his eyes "I'm leaving" Keith said walking out the door leaving lance still fake crying.

(Time skip)

When Keith arrived, the party was in full swing everyone was already there "you made it" Kai said giving Keith a hug.

the hug sent shivers down Keith's spine the sent that was coming for Kai it was overwhelming Keith, kai strong arms snake it's way around Keith's waist ,voice was then heard from behind them "don't mind me love birds".

Kai "sighed" before letting Keith go "Riku"he said glaring.

Keith's eyes going wide at the name Riku another alpha prince was standing in front of him "Hey I'm Riku" Riku said smiling at Keith.

Keith gulped before nodding "Keith" he said shyly.

Riku smiled warmly at him before looking towards Kai who was smiling down at Keith he raised an eyebrow at Kai "so why is this little kitten so shy" he said teasingly.

Kai laughed looking at Keith"umm I'm sorry but I think you should take that up with him" Kai mumbled.

"so kitten why don't you let us escort you in" Riku said holding out his arm for Keith to locke his with,Keith gladly took it Kai walked up to his right entangling his arm with Keith too all three walked in all eyes on Keith.

Keith felt extremely uncomfortable, his cheeks flamed with embarrassment.

The music was loud Keith could feel every cell in his body vibrate,he could feel people looking at him.

He kept his head down hoping they'd ignore him but he knows that wasn't gonna happen he was walking with two of the alpha princes.

Kai could see that Keith was embarrassed because of all the eyes on him he tried reassuring him by squeezing his hand which helped slightly.

Riku looked amuse watching them "it's okay kitten" Riku chuckled softly.

Keith glared at Riku "stop calling me kitten" he hissed.

"cute" alright kitten" Riku said sarcastically.

"i'm not cute...I'm scary" Keith said trying to sound intimidating.

"oh really,how terrifying" Kai said sarcastically.

"stop making fun of me" Keith pout crossing his arms over his chest.

"who is this" Keith heard a husky voice say behind them causing Keith to flinch he turned his head to see an attractive guy wearing black sweatpants,black shirt,and a red leather jacket.

"oh Brian this is Keith" Kai said.

Brian smirked and bowed down "nice to meet yah" he said holding his hand out for Keith to shake.

Keith shook his hand politely but still didn't look Brian in the eyes.

"what was that" Riku said chuckling and nudging Keith's side.

Keith looked up at Riku and glared,"I hate you" Keith mumbles crossing his arms and looking away.

"hate me already kitten"Riku teased pulling Keith closer to him by the waist.

"hey Riku stop teasing him"kai said pulling Riku back by his arm "you can tease him later" Kai smiled.

"okay whatever you say, I'll see you later kitten" Riku winked.

Keith felt heat rise up to his cheeks "bunny" he whisper shouted.

"hm what was that kitten?" Riku whispered back.

"Bunny, call me bunny" Keith mumbled.

"no kitten I won't and that's final" Riku said walking away smirking.

Keith huffed and looked away he couldn't believe Riku is such a tease.

"let's go meet kale shall we bunny" Kai offered his hand for Keith to take Brian did the same Keith took both hands.

they walked through the crowd of people dancing and drinking and laughing and having fun till someone bumped into Keith hard,knocking him down and spilling his drink on Keith's clothes.

Keith cursed quietly and got up slowly looking up to whoever knocked him to the ground tears in his eyes.

"oh god baby its all my fault please forgive me I didn't mean to it was an accident,please don't cry" the guy said frantically.

A growl left Kai's and Brian's lips "oh so he's the prince's little bitch" the guy said looking kai and Brian up and down.

before anybody could react Kai grabbed the guy by his collar and slammed him against the wall with enough force for everybody to hear "watch you're mouth mutt, I'm warning you fuck off are I'll fucking kill you" Kai spat.

Brian pulled Keith from the floor he stood up rubbing his back "are you ok bunny" Brian said reaching to wipe the tears from Keith's cheek.

Keith pushed Brian's hand away before speaking "its fine thanks for the help i guess" Keith said.

Kai looked at Keith then at Brian with narrowed eyes but before he could speak up someone else spoke up.

"is everything alright here mate" all of them turn to see Kale "it's okay just some dumb fuck" Kai added rolling his eyes.

"let's go get you cleaned up" Brian said pulling Keith towards the restroom kai and kale following after them .

Once Keith was clean Brian gave him some new clothes to wear they were  too big for him but all three boys thought Keith looked cute in them.

Keith didn't mind the size of the clothes because Brian's smell was strong in it,and Brian's smell was comforting to Keith.

They all went back to the party and Keith felt safe and secure surrounded by the three alpha prince's,he wondered were Riku went "I'll be right back I'll go get something for you to eat sweetheart" Kai said before leaving Keith's side.

but by time Kai came back Keith was already sleeping in Brian's arms with kale stroking his hair gently.

"let's take him to the guestroom" Kai said picking up a very light Keith.

Thanks for reading loves 😊♥️💙