chapter 8

****
Keith woke up with  someone's arms wrapped around his waist.

He blushed slightly as he tried to move his body closer into the warm body beside him.

As soon as he did he felt someone's hand rub up and down his back "shhh,its okay" a sleepy voice whispered next to his ear.

Keith relaxed into the warmth of his mate, snuggling more under the blanket "sleep" Riku mumbled kissing Keith's forehead.

Keith nuzzled his face more into Riku's  chest "mmkay" he mumbled.
He sighed happily cuddling closer to Riku.

(time skip)

Riku slipped Keith from off his chest and walked to the kitchen putting the kettle on to make coffee.

He waited for the water to boil before taking out two cups and poured hot coffee into each cup.

"kitten" he called putting the two cups on the small table beside the bed.

Keith sleepily opened his eyes "mmm" Keith said in response.

"do you want some coffee kitten" Riku asked.

Keith hummed "yes please" he mumbled before sitting up and stretching.

Riku smiled "here" he handed Keith the cup of coffee before giving Keith a kiss on the cheek.

Keith smiled and took a sip of the coffee before saying thank you.

Riku smile softly at Keith "no problem kitten".

he sat next to Keith sipping his own cup of coffee.

The two finished their coffee and Keith placed his mug on the small table beside the bed.

"so kitten Kai and kale will be coming over to stay with you because I have classes"

"okay" Keith said, Riku kissed him goodbye and left.

Keith climbed out of bed making his way towards the bathroom.

He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth, after brushing his teeth he walked towards the closet pulling out a white t-shirt, a pair of grey pants.

He changed into the clothes he took some heat suppressor's and went back to bed.

Keith heard a knock on the door he got up to open it but the knock came again louder "who is it?" he asked looking through the peephole.

"you're mate's" Kai and kale said from the other side.

Keith threw the chain lock and opened the door.

Kai immediately engulfed him into a hug.

"it's good to see you sweetheart" Kai said hugging him tighter it sent sparks flying allover Keith's body,he closed his eyes and enjoyed the embrace.

"hey I'm here too" kale mumbled stepping inside the apartment.

Kale walked to the kitchen putting down the bags he was carrying "are you hungry princess" kale asked Keith.

"yes" Keith answered.

Kale picked up plates of food from the bag's putting them on the counter top.

"chicken Alfredo are salad or would you like us to order pizza" kale asked Keith.

"can we get pizza" Keith said happily.

"sure" kale smiled picking up his phone so he could order the pizza.

"what toppings would you like princess".

"well pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, olives, bacon" Keith listed of.

"anything else princess?" Kale asked Keith.

"cheese,I think I said that already" Keith replied looking up at kale.
"of course"kale said chuckling.

The pizza arrived Kale took out a slice and gave it to Keith,they all sat in front of the tv watching some anime.

They ate in silence after the fourth episode had ended Kai and kale cleaned up.

Keith went to the bathroom to wash his hands when he felt warm arms snake around his waist "you're pheromones are driving me crazy" He said kissing down Keith's neck
Keith groaned as he leaned back into the warm bodies grip.

"I'm gonna take a bath so I can calm down" Kale said letting Keith go but Keith stopped him and kissed him "not yet" Keith said wrapping his arms around Kale's neck the kiss stopped when Kai's voice was heard "having fun I see" they both turned around to see Kai standing at the door.

Keith looked to the floor shyly before mumbling "you wanna join us? Keith asked.

Kai grinned and said yes before stepping into the bathroom as he attack's Keith's lips kale kissing down Keith's neck.

Keith moaned into the kiss,kale was leaving kisses and love bites on Keith's neck.

tear's running down Keith's face out of pleasure.

"you're scent is intoxicating" kale mumbled as he continued kissing and sucking Keith's neck.

Keith felt like he was in heaven two alpha had him like putty in their hands.

kale slipped his hand under Keith's shirt caressing Keith's chest with his thumbs.

kai bit Keith's bottom lip gently Keith whimpered he was starting to feel light headed.

He felt kale's hands leaving his chest and then he felt someone grab the hem of his shirt pulling it over his head.

Kai lifted him putting him onto the sink top before unzipping Keith's jeans slowly lifting them off his ass.

Keith moaned as he let himself get lost in the feeling of kales hands trailing up his chest.

Kale licked his way from Keith's stomach to his cock "oh god" Keith moaned.

kale smirked taking Keith's tip in his mouth swirling it slowly with his tongue tasting every inch of Keith.

Keith arched his back into kai's grasp and gripped onto the sink top harder as Kale swirled his tongue around around his dick.

Keith's hips moved restlessly against the cold granite sink top.

Kale sucked and circled his tongue around it teasing him "faster" Keith begged as he pushed his hips further in to Kale's mouth.

Kai entangles his fingers into Kale's  hair, he whisper growl "didn't you hear him say go faster" kale bobbed his head even faster.

"i'm gonna come!" Keith gasped out
Kale sucked harder as Keith came.

come spilling out of Kale's mouth onto his Chin.

Keith slumped on the sink top weak from his orgasm.

Kale swallowed wiping the mess off of Keith's cock clean "you taste good" kale grinned licking the come off of his lips.

Keith flushed bright red as he looked up at kai"let's get you cleaned up" kai winked.

Keith blushed and nodded as he hopped off the sink top.

Kale Leeds Keith to the tub and helped him clean up he was still kinda weak from there action's.

Thanks for reading loves 😊♥️💙